[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a legality advice check >girl tells guy she wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: nervous pepe.jpg (24KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
nervous pepe.jpg
24KB, 231x218px
I need a legality advice check

>girl tells guy she wants to do master/sub, big fantasy
>girl invites guy over for drinks
>girl and guy make out instantly
>girl and guy go, get food, hang out, come back, make out
>girl and guy agree to master sub
>girl and guy set up safety word
>guy starts to work, she calls him master, she has him call her his slut
>making out, guy gets handsy she says no, wait till next time
>he tries to get handsy again, she says no again
>guy asks her, are you using the safety word established, she says no she is not, he then continues
>make out some more, she rubs him, he cums on her
>she tells him it was hottest night of her life
>she calls him sexy, walks him to his car, they kiss goodnight and he drives home and want to see each other again, no clothes ever fully came off and no sex aside from the rub off
>guy wakes up to text saying he took advantage of her
>guy has police show up at his door asking questions about the night
>guy shows texts of her admitting she agreed to the master/sub and cant answer why she didint say no to using the safety word

How fucked is the guy?
>>
Not fucked at all.
>>
>>18095085
The guy is a total dipshit.
You don't just say "yes senpai I'll be a dom and you a sub", the relationship needs to be established first.
>>
sub/dom and the language used is the epitome of cringe. i don't get how anyone could ever take it seriously
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.