[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone pls help make sense of this for me? >talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1488353878391.jpg (23KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
1488353878391.jpg
23KB, 417x417px
Can someone pls help make sense of this for me?

>talking to girl online
>gonna visit girl city regardless because I need a vacay and its reading week.
>tells her about, she is down to hang
>goes to city, and we hang
>sat down, talks about her clothes and she pulls her shirt from her pants, showing me her torso and talks about how I'll fitting her pants are.
>she does thus in two separate occasions, second being dinner
>after 6 hours of hanging, I had to run to catch my bus. We take a cab and she kisses me on the cheek.

Was this a platonic hang out, or is my wishful thinking and autism getting the best of me? She also said I dressed nice.
>>
I'd say she was down to at least do something. I'm basically autistic too when it comes to women, but sometimes you've just got to be bold. Compliment her a lot, see how she responds. Typically if she makes lingering, silent eye contact and leaves an opening like "well, what do YOU want to do?" Means you're good to go in for a kiss. Watch for t and see where it goes from there
>>
>>18094950
She did kiss me before I had to run for my bus. There is no way that's platonic, nor is her showing me her torso. I should have been bold.
>>
>>18094959
What would you have done at the time though? Bent her over the fountain in the food court? You did the right thing. How far apart are these cities?
>>
>>18095030
>cities
Maybe 900 miles? Very far apart.

If you are at all like me, you would attempt to generalize from this experience as some sort of confidence boost where, you know, "if she finds you attractive enough to kiss and she is attractive/10, other girls/10 surely will like to kiss you too". I am falling for this trap, but you are right, there was nothing else she or I could have done because we were in public spaces.

is this inability to read her intent in this situation as anything beyond platonic autism, or self-esteem shit?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.