[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >18 years old, really need to see a doctor >No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Ck1dsqmUUAAJyXt.jpg (75KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ck1dsqmUUAAJyXt.jpg
75KB, 576x1024px
>Be me
>18 years old, really need to see a doctor
>No ID, On medicaid until July so I can't go to a free clinic
>Mom's dead and dad's in another state so getting help from parents is out of the question

What do I do? ;_; It's not ER worthy, but I really gotta see the doc my dudes! Am I out of luck? I have no form of ID, not even a school one, and I don't have sufficient documents to get one from the DMV. Actually, medical records would really help me in getting one.
>>
OP here. If it helps, I live in central Texas, around Fort Hood. I'm researching on my own, but if you know any places that would be good for me to check out, then I'm all ears, my friends.
>>
>>18094856
whats the medical issue?
>>
Jeez. I couldn't think of anything around a state ID. Anyone work in billing to assist with how guy can get into an office?

>>18094856
Just glancing at this you'll probably have to find someone that accepts Medicaid and work through that. Or out of pocket. Get an ID you're only making this harder.
>>
>>18094876
Sometimes when I breathe it hurts the top of my head. It's always worried me, and people I tell about it seem really concerned.

>>18094885
>Get an ID you're only making this harder

What do you think I'm trying to do? ;_; Part of the reason I gotta get to a doc so bad is so I can have the medical record to help me get my social security card so I can get my ID. I don't have sufficient documents to get it currently. Last doctor I went to was when I was 15, and that was over 2 years ago, so I can't use those records to get it.
>>
File: 1468964239961.jpg (85KB, 604x539px) Image search: [Google]
1468964239961.jpg
85KB, 604x539px
>>18094911
>when I breathe it hurts the top of my head
>>
File: 1459736315346.jpg (46KB, 219x289px) Image search: [Google]
1459736315346.jpg
46KB, 219x289px
>>18094924
Am I just overreacting or something? It's more like a stinging sensation. It always kinda felt weird, but I didn't think it was doctor worthy until people expressed concern. But my stupid overreaction aside, I still need the medical record for my ID, so might as well see someone about it anyway, yeah?
>>
>>18094937
Do you have psoriasis or bad dandruff?
>>
>>18094940
Nah, nothing like that, my scalp's always felt and looked pretty healthy. Last time I had dandruff was when I was 16, but it hasn't come back.

However, there IS a bump on my head where the stinging feeling usually happens, so that's kinda weird.
>>
>>18094948
>there IS a bump on my head where the stinging feeling usually happens
yeeeaahhh doctor time. you need someone professional on this.
>>
>>18094955
Haha, quite possibly. It's been happening since like. Late 2013, early 2014, somewhere around there. I'm sure if it was life threatening, I'd be on my deathbed by now, but it'd still be cool to get a doc's insight on it.
>>
>>18094974
You have had swelling on your cranium for 3-4 years combined with pain when breathing?
Consistent or in periods?
>>
>>18094997
I wouldn't call it swelling, it's a very small bump. It happens in the other side of my head too where there's no bump, but touching the area makes me feel kinda weird.

It's in periods though. Sometimes I'll go a month or two without it happening, then bam, that bad boy's back and ready for action.
>>
>>18094911
Don't give up. At your age my parent was a hardcore nonfunctioning alcoholic and I had to get my shot figured out. Very desperate times. You can figure it out.
>>
>>18095015
When it stings, is the area hot, as in hotter than the rest of your head?
>>
>>18095031
I don't think so. It does feel kinda warm, but I think that's just natural body heat. It's kinda happening right now in the part without the bump, and the hair around the spot kind of hurts when I touch it.
>>
>>18095043
Where is the pain? 'inside' head (brain) or 'outside' (scalp, hair, bone)?
Does it hurt when you exhale or inhale?
>>
>>18095059
I can't tell. Maybe it's a mix of both? I never really put that much thought into it. It's always when I inhale. Exhaling is like a reliever.

Can you just tell me what you think it might be dude, cause all that constant questioning is kinda freaking me out ;_;
>>
>>18095072
First of all, don't take anons seriously for health stuff. You should speak to a proper medical professional, not people here.
Second, I'm going after some questions I had to answer relating potential brain issues, some of being brain tumors. The heat thing is typical of brain tumors and you probably don't have that from what you're describing.
Relax, the issue is probably minor, but you should still check it out. It's not migraine. It's not escalating, it's not connected to any other symptoms from what you've mentioned.
Heads should always be checked but it's probably not bad. Get your IDs in order and go to the doctor.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.