[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late night thoughts, /adv/. It's not a matter if someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 09_126452.jpg (13KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
09_126452.jpg
13KB, 570x570px
Late night thoughts, /adv/.

It's not a matter if someone cares if you die. Of course you do. If you lived on this Earth long enough you're bound to touch a few lives.

No, what matters is whether the people who matter care.

What happens if they don't? Are you still qualified to stay alive, because, you're the only waiter who works weekend shifts and your boss will be cheesed if you kick it?
>>
>>18094683

>qualified to stay alive

you dont need to qualify for being alive, much less based on how the people who come and go react to you.
>>
>>18094696
Agreed, why the fuck would you live for the sake of others?
You live for yourself.

Might I suggest watching "the fleeting little life of peter wright" on youtube?
>>
>>18094696
>>18094703

But you do live for the sake of others. Well, of course, not completely - you still should have your own will to live a healthy lifestyle. But people are important to you. Your friends, your family, your relationship, it's part of your mental need to have some companionship.

It's easy to say 'live for yourself'. But you can't just live for yourself. That's not how it works.

If no one cares if you die, isn't that sad?
>>
>>18094850

>if no one cares if you die, isn't that sad?

sure, but sad doesn't mean you should go ahead and die right away, i mean that'd just be giving into the sad thing.

you're not stupid, you're not a moron, you know that if you live you can eventually forge relationships so that someone DOES care when you die. so stop trying to logic yourself into thinking its okay to die because it'd be sad. that doesn't even make sense.

>its part of your mental need to have soem companionship.

sure, but when one of your needs aren't met, the reaction is 'well i should go fulfill that need' not 'well i guess i should kill myself since my need isn't met'.

when you have no companionship then your goal becomes to get some. not to kill yourself to prove how sad it is.
>>
>>18094683
If you were a baby, yea you would probably die if those who were supposed care for you did not.

Imagine starting your life as 30 year old immigrant with 500$ in your pocket
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.