[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl says she'll report me for harassment if i talked to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1453458662946.jpg (39KB, 295x295px)
1453458662946.jpg
39KB, 295x295px
tl;dr just skip over

>Girl at work has hard crush on me.
>Used to be my best friend.
>Talked shit about her bf because she complained about him
>She was bothered by it but she never said anything.
>Out of nowhere gets mad and in total confusion i just tell her i don't believe her and she tells me never to talk to her again.
>1 month passes...
>Say hey and she says hey back
>Thinking its ok i try to say hi to her being friendly (infront of friends) but she reminds me not to talk to her.
>She tells everyone i like her because she though i was being manipulative
>Have to confront her
>We cleared a lot of air and i told her its bullshit she was saying i liked her because i knew she was attracted to me (she was literally speechless) and i didn't like her.
>For the second time she told me never to talk to her again or she's going to report me for harassment.

For 1 month and 2 weeks and i notice every time i walk pass her she keeps making eye contact with me and its annoying the fuck out of me because she told me if i ever talked to her she was going to report me for harassment yet she keeps making eye contact with me. Also she has stood in proximity of me for no particular reason and iv just ignored her. Can someone tell me what the fuck is up with this? Its annoying as hell because while i wouldn't mind talking again i'm not about to get fired trying to talk to her ever and its like she's taunting me.

Why does she keep doing this?
>>
>>18094653
Are you the western denko guy version.
Get a grip and a hint ffs.
>never talk to me again
Definitely has a hard crush on you
>>
>>18094653
I don't even understand what you wrote.
I don't get what were you talking about.
You told her you didn't like her and this cleaned the air?
>>
>>18094653

Shes a tsundere. Write her a very simple apology note. Its not talking and she can calm down.
>>
>>18094653
Tbh, she ca go fuck herself. Cut her out of your life and forget her.
If she bothers you at work by deliberately coming close to you while you are working, tell her to fuck off and get away.
Life is hard enough already without this fucking kind of people who like to create drama for the sake of it. You don't need the fucking drama and sure as hell you don't need her.
Even better than telling her to fuck off, if she is distracting you at work, report that to hr, backed up by proof (security video).
>>
>>18094660
This is the shitty part about 4chan and the internet in general, there's so many autistic neckbeard faggots claiming "X" and when X actually happens people associate such a claim with autistic neckbeard faggots. I wont go into why because i'm already too autistic but she has a bf and she did have a crush on me, or at the very least she was attracted to me. A lot of girls at work like me because reasons but for the sake of helping me with my fake question can you pretend i'm telling the truth? I just wanna know if this is some women bullshit or idk, it just feels like she's stabbing me in the back because we used to be friends.

>>18094670
I didn't wanna tl;dr it because its complicated. I felt shitty so i basically tried apologizing to her but she snapped and i reacted

I was talking about other stuff for example she thought i was being manipulative when i tried saying hi to her in front of friends because she came off as bitchy when she said "i told you not to talk to me again" and i told her i just wanted to say hi to be friendly and mentioned that she said hi to me the day before so i thought it would be ok, which she tried to flat out lied and say it never happened but eventually gave in. We also cleared the air about me liking her and i also compared myself to her bf twice trying to be a douche / funny and she didn't say anything about it at the time and i told her if it bothered her she should've said something because i'm not a mind reader which she had no response..

Another odd thing is her puplis got huge during the argument. She has social anxiety and i felt kinda bad i had to confront her.

>>18094675
If i had to i'd report her but i'm worried that we'd both get fired if i tell. Iv made a few close supervisors aware of what happened i have more evidence of her harassing me (she told people i liked her) but i wouldn't want to risk it. I'd tell her if she can stop looking at me but i don't wanna sound like i'm nitpicking, I will tho next time.
>>
Just don't talk to her. Why you after a girl that puts up so many stop signs and doesn't want anything to do with you
>>
>>18094701
If you tell her, do it in your area of work (not closer to her office or a public area) and possibly either with video evidence or another witness present.
>>
>>18094706
Re-read, i'm not fucking after her, its very annoying and i wanna know why she's doing it.
>>
>be you
>not realizing women are conniving when they're ready
>this is exactly that

do not look at her
if she is near you move away
if she attempts to talk to you walk away

that is all. stop worrying about some childish bitch and get on with your life
>>
>>18094701
maybe she's just attracted to you. In some unhealthy way, you know. The way the people with Stockholm syndrome use to care for the kidnappers.

Why don't you just talk to her one last time? Explain you're not interested and you can be friendly toward each other and stuff
>>
>>18094719
She's been sexually abused fyi... she's smart but very young, 20 and this is my theory but i thought she was with her bf (a beta who's 7 years older then her and hasn't had a job in a year) because he's "safe" and isn't going to leave her. Again i have to say i'm not interested in her but i feel bad for her. I got pretty mad at her and stood my ground but i felt shitty doing it because she got nervous as fuck. But despite feeling bad for her, id even go so far as to say i'd want to fix her, i'm not about to get fucking fired from my job trying to save her.

Especially if she's trying to taunt me or some stupid shit like that. Im not playing game with her.
>>
>>18094735
You are slightly attracted to her, despite what you are telling us.
Nevertheless, never stick your dick in crazy. Stay clear of her.

Either avoid her, or tell her to leave you alone with witnesses around or video proff while in your own workspace.
>>
>>18094745
Just to clarify the attraction Op feels is just the need to protect. It's an innate thing some of use have. Still, better ignore it this time and behave selfishly. This issue has the potential to become a real shitfest.
>>
>>18094735
I kind of don't really believe in this reporting stuff. I mean, that would be way too much effort in my opinion (well, unless you actually did something more than get involved in a simple chitchat) Reporting somebody for saying "hi" to them is simply too much. Was she to do so out of being a trollish whore, she'd do it by now. It seems she's threatening you out of fear, so as long as you are not percieved as a danger, everything will be fine.
The way is pretty narrow, but it seems one can still walk it.
Simply don't utter any opinion on her partners. Why would you anyway?
>>
>>18094653
Why your story has so many holes? What kind of advice do you want us to give you with a half-assed story like that?

Honestly, your post sounds like one of two things to me:
- You're an autistic retard that just believes a girl has a crush on him and sees things that are not there, so ends up being a total creep.
- You just want someone to tell you she is a bitch.

If it isn't one of those things, just stop talking or interacting with her, you retard.
>>
>>18094745
>You are slightly attracted to her, despite what you are telling us.
>never stick your dick in crazy
Again this is one of those "lying over the internet" things but i'm great with women and most girls at my work are attracted to me, i'm also popular at my job. If anything as stated its a "need to protect" thing because i can relate but again, because faggots think otherwise, i'm not chasing her.
>>
>>18094764
Yeah, I formulated it badly. I know the feeling of wanting to gently protect weaker females, but I am also not a retard cause I got burnt by it in the past. Hence the "ignore it this time"

I get you are not actively chasing her.

In any case the general consensus seems to be "burn the bridges and ignore her".
Good luck op
>>
>>18094760
>You're an autistic retard that just want someone to tell you she is a bitch.
Kek, probably.

I mainly want to know where her head is so i know if i actually have to worry about her reporting me based on the story so i can just tell her to be mature without her sperging out and killing us both. Right now i'm weighting down either reporting her or telling her to just fuck off, i'm scared of her running off and reporting me and getting fired.

Which is why i'm trying to figure out her where her head is.
>>
>>18094772
>>18094774
reading this would you think i'd be better to report her or do you think she'll be mature if i ask her to stop looking at me?
>>
>>18094780
Neither of the two, best option is ignore her on all fronts. She doesn't exist in your world.

Between the two, talking to her is asking for trouble.
>>
>>18094784
To support why I say this, Op said he already talked to her and that lead her to threat a sexual harassment report, which doesnt sit well on the cv.

She had the chance to behave marturely and didn't. Don't expect different results next time.
>>
Good thing I avoided hitting on this girl in relationship at my workplace.

I've avoided lots of drama probably.
>>
Wait for her move.
>>
>>18094711
You want people to confirm your not-so-subtle-hope that this means that she actually is into you, but she's just not. You were FRIENDS and she has a BOYFRIEND. Let me break this down:
> Girl thinks she has a friend
> Unbeknownst to her he harbors romantic feelings for her
> "Friend" starts talking shit on bf like passive-aggressive betamale because he thinks her griping about her bf like FRIENDS do gave him a licence to.
> End friendship because it's disloyal to bf and unhealthy for autist.
> Time passes. Emotions cool.
> Autist approaches again. Says "hi". Want to be civil in professional environment. Also really missed "friend".
> Starts talking. Not going bad. Maybe he's over it and we can be friends again.
> Talks more. It becomes apparent that is NOT the case.
> Keeps looking at autist because it is apparent he is mental/ misses friend.

And before you tell me I am wrong and she TOTALLY had a thing for you let me ask you this: why do you keep posting about this? You sperg on the people being real with you do what are you trying to accomplish here?
>>
>>18094774
So she's not a mind reader but we are? Jesus dude, this is all in your head. Back off. If she reports you, there's no further incidents to reference. If you go after her, that just fuels the fire.
>>
File: 1394410775751.gif (983KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1394410775751.gif
983KB, 250x197px
>>18094653

You have to be 18 or older to post here.
>>
File: disgust2.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
disgust2.gif
83KB, 395x281px
How the fuck are we supposed to know what she's thinking? If I have to guess she probably wants you to not talk to her and maintains eye contact and shit to show you that she's strong womyn who ain't afraid of nothing and assert her dominance. But that's just a guess, obviously.

Here's what you do though. Practice a disgusted expression in the mirror (pic related) until your face indicates that you're completely repulsed by what you see. Then, every time you make eye contact with her put on the expression. Absolute disgust. Don't say anything, just look at her with utter disgust for a little while, then move your gaze and start walking faster. Every time she comes near you just look at her with repulsion and try to stay as far away from her as possible, while making it as obvious as possible for her and everyone else. And get creative. For instance, if you see her when eating stop for a second and complain that you suddenly lost your appetite to your friends, preferably loud enough for her to hear. It can be quite fun too.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.