[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here. A guy I met online just booked a hotel and bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 2

File: whisper-header.jpg (146KB, 644x362px) Image search: [Google]
whisper-header.jpg
146KB, 644x362px
Femanon here. A guy I met online just booked a hotel and bought tickets to an event he has no expressed interest in because I mentioned I would like to attend. He's planning on driving 6+ hours to spend the weekend with me. We haven't spent a lot of time discussing it, other than talking about suggestions on lodging and how to get tickets to the event. I have no idea what to expect. Is this a date? We talk to each other constantly and there's a lot of emoji flirting going on (nothing sexual, just very... sweet?) but I can't figure out what he expects from this trip. Should I bring it up or just let things happen naturally?
>>
He bought tickets for a concert, a hotel room and he's driving 6+ hours? Uh, yes this is a date.

He's expecting you to put out too, I hope you're aware of that.
>>
Yeah he wants to fuck that much is pretty clear OP.
>>
>>18094635
I mentioned that I would get my own place... are you sure?
>>
He 100% hopes he will get laid
>>
you're not that interesting that he bought a hotel you chat with you op

he wants smash
>>
>>18094631
He's spending six hours to get to an event he doesn't really care for? GEEZUS, this dude is thirsty. He definitely wants to hook up. Watch yourself, anon.
>>
Do not go, op. He's expecting to fuck you, and if you refuse he's going to be pissed and at best shit talk you constantly online and verbally abuse you and at worse become physically violent. This whole thing is a huge red flag and honestly your naivete around it isn't cute.
>>
>>18094631
Just lead him on and never show up at the hotel when he arrives. Ghost him and laugh about it.
I do it to guys all the time.
>>
>>18094941
Youre an awful fucking person

I can tell youre a woman. Whats your number
>>
File: BITCHES LOVE HIM PUAS HATE HIM.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
BITCHES LOVE HIM PUAS HATE HIM.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>18094631
This is what I'd like to add here, too.
>>
>>18094823
I'm not trying to be cute. I think this dude is cool and all but I definitely don't want to fuck at first sight. I'm down to hang out and just chill... I thought saying I'd get my own place was a good indicator that I'm not down for sex. I really want to go to this concert and I'm not trying to have someone ruin my night either, which is why I was wondering if I should just talk about it... it just feels wrong to assume he wants sex. Our conversations really haven't gotten to that level so it'd be surprising that that's the only thing he wants. He's a good looking guy, I just don't think that hooking up at first sight is something I'm into.
>>
give all the signs you want but guys don't read signs too good when they are this thirsty
>>
>>18094961
He resorts to spending large amounts of money and time to do something for you he doesnt particularly want to do when you only know each other online, he obviously doesnt know how to deal with dating and with women in general.
Kinda pathetic tb.h, he wants to guilt sex out of you, maybe not that, but he wants you to fall in love from his grand gesture, I dont think hell get violent or anything, maybe some crying and resenting
>>
>>18094631
He's probably expecting to get laid. If you aren't interested in him like that, tell him ahead of time to save yourself some grief.
>>
>>18094961
why not have physical enjoyment after meeting someone for the first time? why do people like you deny yourself a pleasure-filled existence?
>>
>>18095200
not op but also not retarded. a lot of people tie their dignity to their sexuality and can't have a happy existence without dignity
>>
>>18094631
you're underage and he's a pedophile. case closed.
>>
>>18095202

A lot of people are morons, then.
(Not that Anon, by the way).
>>
>>18095200
Is it actually a pleasure filled experience though? There's no guarantee of that. I'd rather feel comfortable and have some sort of connection with a person before having sex with them so that if there is a lackluster performance it'll be fine and won't feel like a total waste of time. It's easier to laugh something like that off of you two actually care about each other. I just don't understand why it's unreasonable to have sex not be a factor in this, even if it is a date.
>>
>Is this a date?

Of course it is you idiot. If you are not romantically interested in the guy don't go.
>>
>>18094947
>Youre an awful fucking person
>I can tell youre a woman. Whats your number
Men on /adv/ with relationship problems in a nutshell.
>>
OP, just do as you thought: talk openly with him about what you think.

Heck, he may be there to suck on your tits at least. Or it's him showing what lengths he would go for you, therefore intends to establish a romantic relationship from that day on.

Whatever it is, the fact that he does something even though he doesn't really enjoy it, shows that he wants to be exclusive with you. Considering the resources he's willing to spend, even though you've never met before is a red flag, in the sense that he thinks first about you and second about himself.
>>
>>18095311
Thanks, I appreciate it. I want to ask about your demographics but I'm not sure if that's inappropriate. I just feel like your response was the most thorough and wonder if age or sex play a part.
>>
>>18095318
I'm glad my advice is of use to you.
I cannot imagine how that is relevant, but if it helps: male and 21 years old.
What does that information to you?
>>
>>18095348
Well you're practically the same age as the guy I might be meeting up with, so it's nice to see that someone other than me thinks it's possible that it's more than just a sex thing. I assumed you were female because it seems like most guys just think he's dumb or thirsty and you were a little more open to the idea of there being more motivating him than just sex. I don't think I've closed my mind to that possibility but I'm trying to be as objective as I can here.
>>
>>18095373
Hmm, I even assumed I came off as typically female - though, I thought my "to suck on your tits" would come off as the opposite.

I think the other guys probably project what their intentions would be if they were in the shoes of your friend. And that's what probably most would do considering the stereotypically adolecent man is the testosterone-pumped aggressor we generally know.

Considering your relationship with him was or still is purely platonic, and I assume it goes on for a while, it's more likely he's seeing you as girlfriend material (which doesn't exclude sex by any means but it's unlikely he will push your boundaries).

But I basically did what the other dudes did and projected; I would only fuck with a woman when I really like her - basically a good friend or girlfriend to ignite my sexual desire.
>>
>>18095398
I like the way you think.
>>
>>18094631
6 hours? Christ, careful that you don't end up in a suitcase. This guy is probably nuts.
>>
>>18095373
I think most of us are just skeptical of someone spending so much money for a FIRST meeting, especially when they don't really care for what they're attending. It's just a little over the top for what is essentially a first date.

I could use some perspective on this.
Do you live where this concert is going on? If not, how far would you say he is from where you are now? I just want to see whether he decided to travel farther than necessary for a meet up.
Also, how long and how often have y'all been chatting? I think if y'all have been in contact consistently over a long period then his actions may not be as extreme as they seem.
>>
>>18095373
Do only want to hear what you want to hear?
>>
>>18095418
Thanks OP or anon (whoever you are)! I appreciate it.

>what a magnificent bastard I am
>>
>>18095459
op is a female of course that's the case.
they're going to end up at the bottom of a river.
>>
>>18095200

Not OP, but this is quite possibly the worst advice ever. The point of life is not to seek pleasure.

The fact that an act is pleasurable does not make it right; if this were the case, thieves would have a right to steal, rapists the right to rape, and murderers the right to murder.

People deny blind pleasure seeking because it is degenerate and destructive to both the individual and society. I deny such baseless pursuits because I seek meaning beyond, "this feels good," and because the aesthetics of ethical living are far greater than living a life driven only by passion and a lack of self-control.
>>
>I can't figure out what he expects from this trip
ASK HIM.
>>
>>18094631
He's red-flag creeper. He is already very invested in you, and probably for a selfish reason.
>>
>>18095445
I'm a lot closer to the meetup location than he is, for sure. The distance from where he lives and where the concert are is amost the same, just different directions. If anything, I'm a little farther away than the concert location.

I think we have been talking for about a month now but I'm not sure. By the time the concert takes place I think we'll know each other a lot better but so far it seems like we get along really well.
>>
>>18094631
hes gonna fuck u dumb ass who drives six hours and doesnt get laid
>>
>>18094794
He obviously expects to end up sleeping in your place or to in his. How can you be so dense, you're a woman, he's a man, the whole goal of the human thing is to end up having sex.
>>
>>18095652

>I'm a lot closer to the meetup location than he is, for sure.
Okay, then I suppose he's going to have to deal with the distance in any scenario. In that case traveling there isn't too weird.

>think we have been talking for about a month now
I don't know, anon. All this effort for someone who's only known you for a month is a little much. He may not be looking for sex but he's definitely looking for something.

Are you going with just him or will you be out with some friends as well?
>>
>>18095851
I'd only be going with him. We'd spend the day together and then go to the concert. Depending on how that goes we would see each other the next day, I suppose.
>>
>>18095884
I'd always recommend meeting someone for the first time in a more casual environment with other folks. It's like easing into a relationship. Plus it's safer.
Though it looks like that ship has sailed at this point. You'll probably be fine, though I would come up with a "bailing the hell out" plan.
Have fun, OP
>>
>>18094961
My guess is he's going hoping for her sex but won't force it, I think he's too emotionally attached to you to do something that would make you hate him. How long have you known him?

But maybe you should consider asking him if he's hoping for you to hop on his dick.
>>
>He's planning on driving 6+ hours

I've noticed the whole male desperation thing is especially strong the past year or two.
>>
>>18095933
Interesting you say that.
I myself consider meeting a girl that I met online. We plan on meeting in Europe for the first time (neither of us live there) and travel together a bit. I like her so far and my ultimate goal is a serious relationship leading to marriage. I suppose I am desperate in a sense but also she seems like a good find so far. I do expect to have sex though. In my case though I wanted to travel for a while, just didn't have anyone to go with.
>>
OP, TELL US HOW THIS STORY ENDS.
>>
>>18096265
We're still talking... it'll be a while until we hang out.
>>
>>18094631
>is this a date?
sounds more like a one night stand situation.
>>
>>18096373
Why would someone spend that much money and put in so much effort for a one night stand
>>
>>18094631
>A guy I met online
>Online
oh boy. An LDR. Have you told him where you live, as in an Address. And more importantly have you said you'll go?

If you have then just stop being afraid of the situation and just let things happen naturally. You're overthinking shit for someone that you trust. Besides how you feel now is definitely going to change from how you feel when you start having fun.

On the flip side, if you haven't told him anything, not even a confirmation, you might as well just tell him ahead of time you you've got him Friendzoned or to soften it "You're a great guy but i'm not ready. It's not you it's me."
>>
>>18096265
>Tonight at 10, a woman was found dead in a suitcase in her own home, the suspect is still at large
>>
>>18097615
>in her own home
In a hotel room.

Keep this thread alive until she is found dead!
>>
>>18095200
what's going on globalist propaganda
how's the shill life?
>>
>>18097655
I'm not going to die...
>>
>>18094631
>Is this a date?
you are retarded if you don't think so
>>
>>18097872
Sorry, but it has already been decided. :(
>>
Bump for the next chapter.
>>
>>18095663
>you're a woman, he's a man, the whole goal of the human thing is to end up having sex
Wow, okay Mr. Primitive
>>
>>18098577
We're not hanging out until next month
>>
>>18098592
D E N S E
E
N
S
E

People are still primitive, and think you're anything but is just romantic bullshit (DELUSIONS).
>>
>>18098617
:(
I will never know the end, then.
Why do you do this? ;_;
>>
>>18098629
I like him. Will most likely go see him. Highly doubt sex will happen. Repeat dates will increase likelihood of sex.
>>
>>18098634
He will try really hard. I suggest you take self-defense lessons in the meantime.

>tfw I will die of curiosity
Are you happy with my future death?
>>
>>18098644
I'm not going to get raped. Unless he rapes me in the middle of the street or at a venue with thousands of people... if that happens then rip me I guess
>>
>>18094631
It's really easy
Are you worried ?
Then ask him
Do you trust him/get a good feeling ?
let things happen naturally
>>
>>18099224
I briefly mentioned I was nervous about the meeting and he agreed but said he was excited. I think it'll be fine. At worst it'll just be awkward.
>>
>>18098678
How do I find qts like you on the web?
>>
>>18094631
He's thirsty as fuck. Don't let that intimidate you, though. Consider his other qualities. If he's mad considerate and fun in other ways, and his background checks out, you're lucky as fuck, and you should embrace this awesome opportunity.

However, if he's wack, then watch yourself.
>>
>>18094961
Just think about whether you want to be with this dude, but if you do, you should strongly consider fucking, especially if you like him. That sounds really fun. I bet it would be romantic.
>>
>>18095398
>>18095373
Dump your crazy stalker and fuck this Anon instead.
>>
He is gonna rape and quarter you, ghost him asap.
>>
>>18100412
I'd be down to chatting with that anon, desu
>>
>>18100402
Yeah, it could definitely be a bit of both. Maybe he really likes me and also wants to fuck. I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. Like I said, I'm down to hang out but also believe in taking things slowly. None of our chats have been remotely sexual so I'm just hoping he's the shy weeb I imagine him to be.
>>18100407
Nah, I think I believe in the waiting until after 3-4 dates meme.
>>
>>18094631
He's a beta cucc ready to do anything to fucc you. But him being a beta fag means he will not do anything unless you directly ask him to. So he will just treat you like a princess until you either
1) find another dude
2) initiate relationship/sex/whatever

this is based on a few assumptions of course but its probably true
>>
and yes - it is just sex. but this desire for sex makes the beta cucc endure your shitty personality and so he stops noticing your shitty personality and it becomes ''''''more'''''
>>
Buy a pair of vagina guardwear panties.
>>
>>18100729
>tfw I'd like to treat girls like princesses, but I don't do it, because I am not beta cuck

>>18100690
Not with me? I'm the one waiting for next chapters.
>>
>>18098592
>Wow, okay Mr. Primitive
Now I know this is a femanon.
>>
>there's a lot of emoji flirting going on (nothing sexual, just very... sweet?) but I can't figure out what he expects from this trip

He's too much of a bitch to say what he wants and is going into this with some implicitly expectations

You'll probably end up getting raped "femanon (lol)" Good luck
>>
>>18100751
>>18100690
You should chat with this Anon. You should fuck the other Anon. Important distinction.
>>
>>18100729
>>18100751
I like to treat women like princesses in a GRRM sense, by raping them.
>>
>>18100697
Hey, I know you'd like to wait, but just imagine how cool it would be to have this whirlwind good time that ends with passionate lovemaking. That's some once in a lifetime shit that you could imitate but never exactly repeat. At least consider it; I bet you'd really enjoy it if he's as nice as he's been before.
>>
>>18098592
Joke he likes you for your fascinating personality and bright mind and is going to invite you to he sekrit mensa club
>>
>>18100938
Why don't I get to fuck her? :(

>>18100953
Then he'll consider her a huge slooooot for sleeping on the first date, idiot.
>>
>>18100962
Nah, because they were already engaging in communication, they're presumably fucking adults and thus capable of sex without being awkward wusses about it, and I'm making the heavy assumption this is going to be a special, awesome trip that would merit some romantic fucking.

Lot of assumptions, I'll admit, but that's my angle.
>>
>>18095311
>Considering the resources he's willing to spend, even though you've never met before is a red flag, in the sense that he thinks first about you and second about himself.
>women
>knowing what they want
>>
>>18100962
Because she was bonding with the other Anon and complimenting his views and thoughts and shit. You just wanted to be a voyeur and read stories about her lewd hookups with some slutty guy. Clearly not worth fucking.
>>
>>18100734
>shitty personality
what even gives you the opportunity to make such an assumption
>>
>>18101037
it's a pretty good assumption, with a high chance of being correct
>>
>>18101719
Because all girls have shit personalities?
>>
>>18101856
Exactly.
You're not so dumb for a girl.
>>
>>18094631
Always have an exit plan OP. Always.
>>
>>18095065
This. Sometimes just saying "hi" to a guy will make him think "she said hi to me, she must want to fuck me "
>>
>>18101869
You dont seem very interesting yourself
>>
>>18100412
>>18100690
>>18100938
Hey guys, it's the "coming-off-as-feminine" Anon here. I'd be definitely up for a chat, OP. Or whoever wrote
>I'd be down to chatting with that anon, desu
I'll lurk around and we can exchange Skype contacts if you're up for it.
>>
>>18100969
I'm everything but a slutty guy, honey.
>>
>>18101856
If that's what I meant, why didn't I say there's 100% chance to be correct?
Don't strain your brain too much..
>>
Update: talked to dude... I think I might have gotten friendzoned. Oh the irony...
>>
Either the guy seriously loves you or he is thirsty af
Talking from personal experience I once met a girl in a anonymous chat we became really good friends and we didn't even knew how the other one looks. I would have driven any amount of time just to meet her not because I was thirsty I genuinely liked her. Long story short not every guy is thirsty but better safe then sorry meet him have a tazer with you though or confront him clear things up tell him you are not ready for smashing
>>
>>18098592
You're a retard. Please cancel on him so you don't waste his time.
>>
>>18102958
yeah, we talked about it last night and he said I'm really cool, etc... and that if I get cold feet at any point to just let him know and we can postpone/cancel our meeting. Like you, he said he really likes me and sees the potential for a relationship and that there's no rush with any of it... so that was reassuring, at the very least. Not because I'm specifically looking for a relationship but because it made me feel more secure about him not just wanting to smash.

>>18102964
I'm OP, and that wasn't me. I don't think it's surprising that someone else was mildly offended by that comment.
>>
>>18102958
I forgot to ask... what happened with the girl?
>>
>>18103076
If you don't want to hook up, then cancel.
>>
>>18103076 Assuming this is OP

Hi OP, I'm also a fem and have run into more than one situations like this. It was easy enough to avoid the "he obviously wants sex" part, but still being able to go by bringing a friend or telling the guy I was on my period.

I also used a "I have something planned really early in the morning" excuse. Just bring your own car and keep your phone in your hand if things get weird. Download one of those safety apps if you have to. Problem solved
>>
>>18102945
How is this >>18103076 getting friendzoned?
>>
>>18103141
Maybe this is me just thinking too much but it felt like he was just saying what he thinks I want to hear. Ultimately it feels like he just wants to visit, go to a concert, hang out... but maybe sensed my hesitation and said some nice things to make me feel better?
>>
>>18101856
>>18101719
>>18101869
Oh geez. This thread is now destined to devolve into a shitfest.
>>
>>18103183
I don't think you've been friendzoned, anon. He wouldn't spend 6 hours driving to a concert he doesn't care for if he wanted to be "just friends".
I'm not saying he wants sex but I think it's okay to assume he has romantic intentions.
>>
>>18094631
Male 30.
This is certainly not a date. This is a bang. He's gonna be plowing you.
Bought tickets to something he doesn't like! Oh yeah, he's looking to bang.
>>
>>18103183
You're too naive.

>1 month until next chapter
Kill me pls.
>>
>>18103345
Maybe a 30 year old will have the resources to spend on such an expensive bang, but a college student? I really don't think so...

>>18103359
Sorry... keep this thread alive and maybe I'll be able to tell you what happens.

>>18103139
Hi, thanks. That's a good idea. I've heard of such apps, I'll have to download one. I think that entering the dating world it'll be a smart move regardless.

>>18102100
Post skype info or something :^)
>>
>>18103139
What safety app?

>>18103381
If I keep this thread alive for 1 month, I'll be as creepy as someone who travels 6 hours just to see an "online friend".
>>
>>18103381
>Post skype info or something :^)
Alright, my nickname for Skype is: assassinezio95

See ya there then :^]
>>
>>18103390
but by then we'd be friends and I'd be convinced you wouldn't harm me.
>>
>>18103687
I don't know about that. I'm more paranoid and safe.
Also, you didn't offer to talk to me, despite >>18100751 >>18100938 , but I didn't want it, anyway! :^)
(I'm just being silly, I have enough contacts to keep me entertained)
>>
>>18103718
feel free to drop your contact info! I just assumed you wanted to lurk from afar. :'^)
>>
>>18103736
Nah, unless you convince me.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.