[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice guys, im going to a thing tonight with two guys and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1485629669221.jpg (53KB, 634x650px)
1485629669221.jpg
53KB, 634x650px
Need advice guys, im going to a thing tonight with two guys and two girls and we are gonna drink. I want to try to atleast do something with one of them. Im fat and ugly but people tell me im funny anf the other guy is ripped and sexy. So how do i make sure i domt end up in the corner watching them have a threesome?
>>
>>18094330

Are you sure this is going to be an orgy? Don't build up expectation like this. It sounds like 4 friends hanghing out, relax.
>>
>>18094350
Doubt it, he invited me purely because there was an extra girl. And theyre super whores.
>>
If he invited you it's either because he's expecting you to be worthy and play the game or to make fun of you. Otherwise, if you fail, learn from the mistake and change yourself to not feel the shame a second time. eat up good food and get fit. ( doesn't mean you need to have 8 packs )
>>
>>18094383

If they are so easy, then just make a move and have fun.
>>
>>18094330

You gotta get on the hot guys side. Luckily he'll wingman for you and then you get some pussy.
>>
>Drinking

No pressure there, dude. Just bring condoms
>>
>>18094488
Obey these dubs of truth.
>>
want real advice?
lose some weight fucktard
>>/fit
>>
>>18094385
I am, ive lost 20 pounds but ive got so far to go but hes a chad so as far as he knows all girls go for all guys, he doesnt know any better

>>18094391
Ill have to see, when i fet drunk i get even more insecure

>>18094488
What does a wingman even do? Hes already a friend

>>18094496
Nothing happened the last 6 times ive done this with people

>>18094591
That wont do anything for me for atleast another two years, and i still have to stop being a beta after i lose weight
>>
>>18094838
Don't focus on getting laid, focus on having a fun time when you're out. Just chill with your bro and playful bantz with the girls. That helps me from starting to appear desperate or getting too awkward. If sex happens, it's a bonus. If it doesn't, you still had fun.
>>
>>18094838
>hes a chad so as far as he knows all girls go for all guys, he doesnt know any better

Well, he obviously does know better than you. - because he's right. I know at least one dude who's arolling tub of lard and gets pussy. Sure, losing weight greatly imporves you in that aaspect, but being fat is not a real hindrance, especially not around easy chicks. Girls wanna get laid too. Even fat girls get play, and they can't even compensate their shitty looks with a good personality.

Trust the guy who gets laid, not your own fucked up self-perception.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.