[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl says that she is looking for someone who isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: A7QLe.jpg (257KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
A7QLe.jpg
257KB, 620x877px
If a girl says that she is looking for someone who isn't going to hold her back what exactly does she mean by that? And how could I show her that I would not do so? Any advice?
>>
>>18094191
Ask her! How would we know what she exactly meant?

If I had to guess, I'd say - someone who isn't going to ask her to sacrifice her well being or her dreams, someone who wouldn't ask her too many compromises, someone who is supportive and wants to help her develop as a person.
>>
>>18094191

How you met her? Where? How long have you known each other?

I need to know to tell you what to show her.
>>
>>18094204
The problem is that we are sharing a flat together with 5 other people so things are a bit complicated. Some would say that I am in her friendzone if something like that even exists...
>>
>>18094191
She told you to fuck off. And she did it very straightforward. You are not her league
>>
>>18094214

Then it doesn't matter what she said, move on. Unless you want to lose your living space when you two break up.
>>
It means you need to match her strive for success. If it sounds complicated it's because it is and you may just not be right for her.

If she wants a big house and three kids and one family vacation a year but you just want a house and one kid and you're OK with working all the time then you WILL be holding her back.
>>
>>18094191
>i want someone to lick the jizz out of my pussy after i have anonymous sex
>>
>>18094191
It means she wants to still get filled with other men's cum whilst you pay for her food and clothes. Don't fall for the trap OP.
>>
>>18094214
>5 other people

Fuck that must be shit.
>>
File: red+flags+on+college+campus[1].jpg (334KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
red+flags+on+college+campus[1].jpg
334KB, 1000x665px
>>18094191
> looking for someone who isn't going to hold her back
She's a taker and uninterested in making commitments.
>>
Listen, OP. If you look at her and see her as someone who moves through life at a breakneck pace, smashing through goals and getting a lot of money, then she's just a career woman. But chances are if she has to actually announce that, she's looking to fuck a ton of guys while she's young and settle down with a provider as her looks fade.

Work oriented people don't announce that they're work oriented people unless they're in a job interview. It'll just naturally show through achievements and knowledge otherwise.
>>
>>18094191
She doesn't want a loser. She wants someone who has their shit together and plenty of pprogress towards their life goals.
>>
>>18094214
Roommate incest makes things awkward for the others, man. It also makes things even more awkward if you break up. I've seen this happen. It can work, but it's a risk. Have you known her long?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.