[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bros I need your advice This chick and I have been talking on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: asdfa.png (158KB, 766x976px) Image search: [Google]
asdfa.png
158KB, 766x976px
bros I need your advice

This chick and I have been talking on OKCupid now for like 70 messages back and fourth - 70 MESSAGES!

So fuck, I finally brought up how we should definitely hangout (after bringing it up twice before & she ignored it).

She replied with how this week is hectic from various family members visiting, but "maybe next week".

So fuck, where the hell do I go from here?

The top pink texts are her, I'm the bottom blue.

She'll respond to my messages (as again, we've been talking over the past few days for 70 messages now), but I gotta figure out how to get this chick's phone number and hangout with her
>>
>>18093744
Not interested
But you must make a good friend
>>
She's just not that into you

Move on
>>
>>18093744
She isn't interested, Anon. I know that sucks to hear, but she's just looking for a soundboard to bounce things off of. If she was REALLY interested, she would make time to go on a date with you, not put you off until "maybe" in future, and after ignoring your previous suggestions to meet up.

If you want my honest advice, just stop talking to her cold turkey. If she's actually interested in pursuing anything she'll try to maintain contact. If she fucks off as well then obviously there was nothing there. No sense in getting hung up over someone who doesn't seem to have much stake in anything
>>
Hijacking OPs thread with similar question:

TL;DR

Met girl at party couple weeks ago. Made out and grinded, etc. Got her number (legit didn't save in my phone forgot to click save lel)

Fast forward now, matched on tinder, she messaged me first. Got her number.

Texted her and said

>Me: Lets chill soon, whats your schedule like this week?

>Her: Yea! I actually have my birthday this weekend and all my friends are coming to town and staying with me so I won't be free until like monday

Does that sound like a brush off or should I invite to do something next week?
>>
>>18093749
>>18093759
>>18093760

Why would she be talking to me for so many messages then?

It doesn't make any sense at all. Like we've been talking back-and-fourth for the past few days.

And for what it's worth she visited my profile like 6 times
>>
>>18093824
>Why would she be talking to me for so many messages then?
Welcome to the redpill. She is doing it for attention. From now on to weed out bullshit and not waste your time..

Within a 10 messages get a girls number from online and go from there. Don't try to get to know someone other than in-person.
>>
>>18093840
Right.

Yeah I mean, I've done that before too. Where things just popped off so fast I got her number so fucking fast, happened a few times actually.

Yeah I got caught in the talking-trap, no doubt. Here, how should I ask for her number?

Just ask? Work something that we talked about earlier into asking? I guess I can figure this out
>>
>>18093840
Oh, I can probably bring up how we've been talking for 70 messages
>>
>>18093862
Yeah over >10 messages and no number, ya blew it.
>>
>>18093858
>Just ask? Work something that we talked about earlier into asking? I guess I can figure this out
Use what I spam on tinder (80+% success rate for number closing).

>One question before I get your number?

>Girl: What?

>What is your number?

>Girl: Insert number + generic haha

Dad jokes work. Or you can literally just ask for the number... the fact you are over analyzed over someone you just met you've already lost.
>>
>>18093870
*never met
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.