[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I an new to a Narcotic Anonymous group and I'm just 22.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1403649000694.jpg (13KB, 295x295px)
1403649000694.jpg
13KB, 295x295px
I an new to a Narcotic Anonymous group and I'm just 22.

Ever since I was 21 I drank heavily and had casual drug use, ever since 6 months ago I started doing drugs every weekend, mixing lots of shit (weed edibles,weed, MDMA, acid, clonazepam, alcohol, 2CB).

Anyways, I wasn't a long term addict, but I was still addicted, and I suffer from major depression and heavy suicidal thoughts.

Tomorrow would be my third NA meeting, should I brought up that I almost killed myself these 2 last days and that knowing and meeting the NA group helped me calm down and save my life?

I'm kinda autistic. Also it's still hard comparing myself (middle class depressed brat) to most people there that used to do crack and meth for years and that lived on the streets.
>>
>>18093390

So, alcoholic here, that has gone to AA, and been there to support a friend through Gambling Anonymous.

AA did not work for me, but GA is working for my friend, and I think sharing your story is powerful to all walks of life. If you're seeing an immediate and drastic shift in your thinking in just a few days of meeting, you're in the right spot, and there are a ton of different types of people in attendance.

Share your story. Hope you get well.
>>
>>18093398
>AA did not work for me
Can you elaborate?

I'm still fighting the urge of drinking clonazepam with alcohol, and throwing all my stash and deleting the number of all my dealers made me anxious.
>>
>>18093390
a narcotics meeting doesnt help you quit drugs, it just there as a support group. you cant quit drugs if you have extreme withdrawal symptoms other than flushing it down or staying away from your dealer. i recommend seeing the doctor to treat those symptoms for those drugs.

anyways, you sound bipolar dude. a meeting wont help you quit a mdma addiction for sure.
>>
>>18093390

its better to be in NA at 22 than at 43.

people who get in at 22 go on to not waste their youth. for people who get in at 43, their lives are already gone
>>
>>18093490
I'm sorry, I kinda forgot to type the very important part where I'm also seeing a shrink.

Is your answer still the same?

To be more specific, I took MDMA, 2 acid tabs, clonazepam, weed and weed edibles, panicked in a very remoted and dark place where I was alone and I went crazy and had the urge to kill myself, then I remember the group and calmed down (anchor, wrote shit down in my cellphone).

The next day, I just threw my vape and all my stash. Now that I'm home from my trip, I threw away all my stash, deleted the phone number of all my dealers, got no friends so I won't have to deal with people that consume.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.