[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work with this girl who is very shy around everybody. I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1457821616361.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1457821616361.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
I work with this girl who is very shy around everybody. I know we have common interests so I've been trying to talk to her. While we were talking some time ago I asked her if she would want to see a movie with me. She laughed and made an obvious excuse saying she couldn't. I decided not to press the issue because that's her choice.

Since then she's been avoiding me awkwardly, which is somewhat uncomfortable. Should I approach her and try to clear the air and explain to her how I feel about her reaction, or should I just wait for her to get over it?
>>
She's always going to awkward toward you now. She is a very shy girl and you probably came on a little too strong. Just drop that that happened but keep talking to her.
>>
Wait it out unless there was a clear misunderstanding you are certain can be corrected. In uncomfortable situations like this, drawn out explanations always seem to make everything more awkward.
>>
>>18093330
I've been in her place many times. Clearing the air will just make it look worse.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.