[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I was on tinder and matched with this super cute boy. We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So, I was on tinder and matched with this super cute boy. We started talking and we went from tinder to Snapchat. He said he didn't have any social media [obviously a lie since you have to have Facebook for tinder.(idiot)]

Anyways, I look him up on Facebook. (Not hard since we are both from the same town.) Everything looks normal... But wait... He has a gf! So, he tells me he is gay and not out though and he wants to go on a date. He says he is single. So my question is, should I bring it up before we meet and go on this "date," or should I wait and see how the date goes and what he says, and if he doesn't, then I should bring it up?
>>
Tell his girlfriend and cut contact with him. He straight up lied to your face, is this really someone you want to be with?
>>
>>18092849
Like, I get that, but if he's gay and not out stuck in a relationship with a girl, then I could at least see what is up with that. I don't wanna be a crazy person what if she's like his beard, or they just broke up or something. It's pretty balsy to be on tinder in a smaller city where you grew up if since everyone knows everyone.
>>
>>18092852
No. Tell his gf and cut contact. Or go fuck him, since he's not gay.
>>
>>18092839
Tell his girlfriend.
>>
>>18092849
>>18092945
>>18093429
Faggots
>>18092852
If you like him, go for it. And if you needed to ask for a second opinion, it's because you like him.
>>
my ex wasnt out cuz his parents would disown him. his facebook says that his best female friend is his gf.

talk to him and find out.
>>
>>18092839
Offer to show him you tits.

I bet he's not a homo
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.