[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18 and I already have a fear of dying alone. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
I'm 18 and I already have a fear of dying alone.

I'm a virgin with exactly 0 friends. Where do I even start? My dream of a good wife and 5 kids is looking less realistic by the day. How do you get friends if you've never had a friend?
>>
>>18092422
You go outside as often as possible. Go to places that interest you like comic shops, conventions or whatever. Open up to people and be brave. Its hard but anything worth doing in life is.
>>
You going to die alone no matter what happens, unless you kill your significant other with you.

Every one dies alone, no matter how full their life was. Dieing alone is an irrational fear
>>
>>18092422
You find them here.
>>
why do you want so many fucking kids
>>
File: IMG_7286.jpg (111KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7286.jpg
111KB, 720x960px
>>18092422
I used to be like you.

I changed.

Try going to a social event or just going outside every Saturday and Sunday no excuse.

Follow the /fit/ stick with diet and exercises. I recommend Starting strength

Godspeed
>>
>>18092422

when you die you're not going to say 'WOW AT LEAST I GOT 5 KIDS TO MOURN ME'

stop worrying about how you'll die or what you'll have when you die and worry about what you can have now.

a lot of people tend to have really stupid fantasies. for isntance, a lot of people who want to be writers dont actually fantasize about writing. they fantasize about posing for a picture, being at home, drinking a warm drink, etc. they imagine something cozy.

people who fantasize about being big famous youtubers dont actually fantasize about editing, writing, lighting, and coming up with content. they just fantasize about turning on a camera, and all the comments they get.

fantasizing about a family is the same thing really, you're just imagining walking home to a nice home, smiling at some random woman in your imagination, and eating a dinner.

what oyu're NOT imagining is the pile of bills, the complete mess the kids have made, them screaming about what they want, your wife not wanting to have sex, you only having 20 minutes of alone time before needing to sleep for another day at the office that you dont actually mind cuz at least it gets you away from the kids.

stop fantasizing about potential lives and just focus on what you actually want to DO.
>>
>>18092422
Go to college. It's the best way to meet people and get friends.
>>
>>18092774
This post should go in the 4chan hall of fame.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.