[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>discord https://discord.gg/DzYYfDg Join us for help on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

>discord
https://discord.gg/DzYYfDg

Join us for help on improving your life, becoming more social or just helping people with these things!
All are welcome, as long as you follow the rules.

>What do I do in the threads?
Ask people for advice on your NEET-related/social problems, or join our discord group to do the same.

>Wait, is this some super-secret cool kids' club where you can only be some sort of shut-in freak to participate in?
No, anybody is free to enter and help our group. Feel free to participate, just don't be a dick.

SELF IMPORVEMENT GENERAL rules
=======================================

1) Please keep discussion in the proper channels

- #general is for any kind of discussion and light shitposting is allowed

- #support is for topics of a more serious nature. This is where one can post their problems and we try our best to work through them and offer advice in a constructive manner.

- #music is self-explanatory. Post songs and shit here or listen to music.

- #resource-vault is for links to various resources that may be useful to improvement. If you would like to have something added to the vault send a message to any of our staff and we would be more than happy to look over the content and add it to the vault if it looks like good information.

2) While this server is not a hugbox in any form, we ask that you do not belittle those trying to improve or diminish the accomplishments of others no matter how small they may be. The journey of improvement begins with a single step and some take smaller steps than others, no shame in making progress toward a goal.

3) Enjoy your stay, don't be a total dick, and help us to foster a strong community dedicated to helping others and growing as human beings.
>>
>>18092393
i want friends
give me friends
((((FRIENDS))))
>>
open community looking for self improvement, and will also provide support :7
>>
File: 2b4.png (22KB, 352x354px) Image search: [Google]
2b4.png
22KB, 352x354px
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.