[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short, I moved in with a girl and we've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2175.png (549KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2175.png
549KB, 640x1136px
Long story short, I moved in with a girl and we've been sleeping together for the past 4/5 months I've been here. She's popping the "what are we" question and I don't know what to say. We act as if we're in a relationship, but I don't know how serious this actually is and if it would even work long term. I've already compromised my living situation, but is it worth sticking the label on us? It's been 2 years since my last relationship so I kind of forget what it's like to be a boyfriend.
>>
>but is it worth sticking the label on us?

That's up to you to decide. We can't tell you.

Is she asking the "what are we" because she wants to kick you out if you're not a boyfriend?. Is she asking because if you don't want to be her boyfriend she will stop sleeping with you and she will find a real one?. If you don't know the answer to this you should ask her.

Bottom line is sounds like you and her need to be doing a bit more talking than you and 4chan.

I hate tl'dr shit but there's a lot of info in your situation I think is missing before we can give you any reasonable advice.
>>
>>18091963
You sleep with her and are living with her for months wtf are you if not being serious? If you realize you don't want to continue if you were to label it then leave immediately. Your problem was moving in together if you don't like labels. You're being a lil bitch desu
>>
>>18091963
Ask her what she wants you to be and tell jer honestly whether you want the same thing or not.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.