[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would a girl constantly send "I want you" signs,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Why would a girl constantly send "I want you" signs, constantly stare at you when you're near her and smile at you all the time, talk fine.

Only for one day to completely change that behavior and become completely distant, not caring at all and dodge every conversation.

Don't tell me that she does it on purpose, I know she isn't interested anymore.

This happened twice with me.

Once with a girl I had no contact whatsoever.
And another which at some point we crossed path and started to talk to each other, but she could tell I liked her by the way I looked at her...ever since she got distant.

Is it seriously wrong showing a girl that you like her?
>>
No, there's just something seriously wrong with women. You liking them is "too easy", you also have to be willing to fight for her, even though she would never do the same for you.

I don't mean mentally, physicality comes into play for guys. Entitled cunts like this always want to see if you'll be her perfect white knight in public and around friends as you are privately. Fuck if you're a naturally docile person, you better chase after her.
>>
>>18091900
No, I know she has a boyfriend now.
I just don't understand why the sudden change.
>>
>>18091902
No, what? You didn't even counter anything. $10 says she's mad you didn't ask her out first.
>>
>>18091891

>Shit threads like this stay open and ones with genuine problems and advice get deleted.
>>
>>18091906
No to chase her.
Bro.
Let me make a rectification.

She shows tons of interest.

Then one time I go talk to her, she notices that I like her too(probably because of the way I looked at her)
Then boom she is not only not looking at me but totally distant as in frightened because I like her.
Is being an easy guy too much of turn off?

Like seriously fuck her... I hate this shit.
She is not mad, she never made any effort to let me talk with her all the opposite.

The only possibility I came up with is that she wasn't interested in the first place, but then why even staring at me all the time?
I know by experience that this only happens when a girl likes me, thats the only way I approach women, eye contact and it never failed.
>>
You were reading into her "eye contact" too much. She wasn't sending any signs.
Alternatively, you're attractive and she liked checking you out. But no interest past that.
>>
>>18091925
I guess that was it.

Thanks anon.
>>
Here's the difference:
>Girl stares at you, head straight: concerned/ worry
>Girl stares at you, head tilted: interest, entertained
>>
>>18091891
Been there done that.

Talk to more women and find ones that don't confuse you. There are no "mixed signals", she either likes you or not.
>>
>>18091891
Staring and smiling are not solid signs of interest/attraction. She could just be looking for validation from you. She could just be an attention whore. She could be mad you take so long to ask her out. She could have started being exclusive with her boyfriend. You could have said/did something that made her lose interest. It could be anything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.