[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my closest friends from high school cheated on her fiance.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1481696858028.jpg (439KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
1481696858028.jpg
439KB, 1200x792px
One of my closest friends from high school cheated on her fiance. I think she should tell him or break up with him, but she doesn't seem to have any intention of doing either. I don't think it's my place to tell the guy, but I've decided I'm not going to attend the wedding (if there is one), and I'm distancing myself from the whole situation. Is that the best thing to do?
>>
I think it depends on the time frame, did this happen at the beginning of the relationship or more recently ?
>>
File: 1431792800298.jpg (44KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431792800298.jpg
44KB, 450x600px
>>18091701
it may surface in time, but how did you learn of this? If there is a date for the wedding give her an ultimatum to tell him or you'll tell him. If people use sex (something sacred) for their own selfish wants, they won't sacrifice in marriage (even more sacred) because they've been acting according to their wants before the good of the other. It wouldn't be wrong to confront her, but it would be advisable to pressure her to to tell him. If she refuses, I'd recommend telling him. Better a fight now then 5 years from now AFTER they've gotten married and AFTER they've had 4 kids. There are too many broken marriages. (Mainly because people don't treat anything sacred these days, why should marriage be of any value) Really makes my neck vein burst
>>
>>18091708
More recently. I would feel the same way regardless of the time frame though.

>>18091712
She told me. There isn't a date yet so in all honestly I'm hoping the issue will resolve itself but it's been a while now and it seems less and less likely that will happen. She knows I disapprove and I've told her that she needs to either tell him or break up with him (which she seemed to agree with at the time), but things have drifted back to the way they were. Maybe I need to press the issue, but our friendship has definitely changed since we initially spoke about it so I don't really know where to go from here.
>>
>>18091701
its probably better just to go straight to the guy. it will look very bad on your behalf if it turns out you knew and were to cowardly to tell. it could even look like you were part or at least complacent in it, which will damage what people think of you
how would you feel if it happened to you?

its best to be hoist in these situations. honesty is the foundations of a relationship. its called cheating for a reason
>>
How much do you know/like the guy?
Who besides you knows about this?
Why do you know about this?
>>
>>18091701
Tell him. If you were about to marry a cheater wouldn't you like to know? It's much easier to cancel a wedding than to divorce.
>>
>>18091701
>that bottom left one
its funny because capybaras are rodents
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.