[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I may have made my life long friends go into some depressive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1482881454084.png (955KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482881454084.png
955KB, 1000x800px
So I may have made my life long friends go into some depressive spiral and I in general feel like a fucking massive emotional weight on her, I tried apologizing, but I feel it's no use. What do I do? Should I give her more space/leave her alone? I don't want to lose the friendship we had. And I'm really panicking right now.
>>
That might be best, to leave her alone for a little while. However, I don't know the situation so, it's a little bit hard to make a judgment based on what you posted. If you don't mind, maybe a short explanation/summary of what occurred might be helpful?
>>
>>18091702
It's kinda hard to explain, and will probably sound kinda silly when explained this way.
We all pretty much talk in the same chat together, and we have a few other mutual friends. A bit ago, her (we'll call her Ava because I don't want to give out any names) and one of my other very good friends (calling her Olivia) got in some fight or whatever, and they've not been on the best of terms since. And Olivia made another room, which is one more active and has all the same people in it as in the other one, minus Ava. Ava found out this was happening, and asked me about it. She was super worried that people were bitching about her and shit. I went over and searched the group and it showed that there were absolutely zero messages even mentioning her name (taking a screencap of the nil results) to show that there were clearly nothing about that in the chat. I had completely forgotten, however, she has had massive ass problems with abandonment in the past (like she goes to therapy for the shit), and I guess she drew the conclusion that we don't even think of her anymore, and we forgot about her existence.
>>
I understand, this is a really difficult thing to deal with, especially our friend group that probably has quite a few people I understand, this is a really difficult thing to deal with, especially our friend group that probably has quite a few people. A similar thing happened to me when I was a little bit younger except it was with a group IM. The best thing to do is to not give her distance in less you want to be distance from the group. It might be good if you personally reach out to her and talk to her, but don't try and get her involved with things of the whole group. She most likely feels a little bit betrayed that her friends would go off and willingly allow a group to be made with everyone besides her, so she may want some time to yourself, and it's important for you as her friend respect that. Don't cut her off entirely, because if she wants to chat with you, or she wants to hang out occasionally, that could actually be really helpful for her, because it's letting her know that she still has friends in the group.
>>
Dude what the fuck. Are you me? I mean, it's not exactly the same situation but I got into some shit this evening for removing someone from the group chat because of bad blood between this girl and another friend of mine. It was awful, people started taking sides, another group has been created and things turned into this huge argument. I'm still not sure about how things will turn out but I can already learn that my biggest mistake was not letting the girl being cut out know... big dick move and I also feel terrible about it. Since you apologized there's not much else to do but wait for a while. She has the right to be upset. Start conversations with her every now and then with her and check for her reactions.
>>
>>18091696
seems like *making* other people notice her is an option to choose. There are thousands of possibilities. surprise parties spring to mind
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.