[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lo, /adv/. I have a pretty disturbing story for you. If you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: C0CZuSwXcAECGj9.jpg (27KB, 339x425px) Image search: [Google]
C0CZuSwXcAECGj9.jpg
27KB, 339x425px
lo, /adv/. I have a pretty disturbing story for you. If you're easily bothered I would not recommend reading further. If you have any advice (a condolence would suffice) despite the content, please leave a reply.
I had a prudish grandmother. She was relatively young when I was born, so throughout my childhood she managed a store. She made enough money to live comfortably with her son. We spent the greatest weekends together.
I use the word prudish because she was OCD when it came to cleaning. Typical 50+ middle class woman. She had struggled with addiction to her prescriptions in the past, but her husband was an engineer and saw her through to sobriety.
A couple years after their divorce she took a hard fall down the stairs. She suffered some brain damage. Not long after, she lost the house.
She moved into a rattier apartment after claiming disability (she was suffering not only from brain damage , but severe arthritis and fibromyalgia at that point). From that apt to the worst complex in town after taking in a dependent/addict family member.
Here she met the worst of them. My grandmother, once so prudish and vain no one was allowed in her home, became addicted to crack and meth. More than once I caught her sleeping with:
1) mentally disabled men
2) dangerous/violent men (damaged our property)
3) considerably younger black men for drugs

I don't know how to handle this. It kills me to know that the grandmother who helped raise me is giving herself to younger men for drugs/attention.
She was never this way. All I can conclude is that the fall damaged her forever.

Insults are not needed. This is real, and it's tearing me to pieces. I'm on the verge of suicide.
My mom told me at this point, all I can do is call and tell her I love her.
It feels so wrong because she cared for me when I had no one. She raised me. If she could have seen herself now ten years ago I know for a fact she'd ask me to kill her.
Currently shacked up with another crack head in the ghetto.
>>
urgent bump
>>
File: 1429787475073.jpg (109KB, 582x680px) Image search: [Google]
1429787475073.jpg
109KB, 582x680px
>>18091606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ZuP2itfy4

Get a priest. NOW
>>
>>18091631
This guy is a rambling mess. She is religious though.
I believe a generational curse was placed on her family. Our ancestors were incestuous drunkards.
>>
>>18091641
No, it's just dense information. Not everything is a shitty clip art 7 step How To. You'll have to do some research initially before attacking this situation.

>In order to get to a higher place you must first go through a lower one
>>
>>18091651
Sure, but how many times can you stutter and use the word "actually"?
These guys are master con artists.
Religion is not relevant. She prayed to God every single night all her life.
It didnt help her any in the end, and it won't help you either.
>>
File: 1456551397407.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456551397407.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>18091655
Praying and being nice for God is not a recipe for heaven on earth. All the saints were miserable until the end. Some were actually oppressed. And it was generally believed that God would send you hardship in that you become better from it. But this whole situation smells of demonic activity. You're in over your head. At the very least contact a priest,

Bitterness doesn't help anyone. I will pray for you both.
>>
>>18091663
She experienced her hardship. That's what lead her to Christianity in the first place.
Her childhood was horrific. She lived a moral and blessed life for decades.
She used to sound just like you.
I get what you're saying, but the brain trauma is much more likely to have caused this than a demon.
God bless.
>>
Really
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.