[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been on about 4 dates with this girl, and it seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I've been on about 4 dates with this girl, and it seems pretty obvious that were both into each other, if a little shy. Now, on the last one I went to her house to make some food. It went pretty well so at the end of the night I decided to go in for a kiss, but before I could I got the hug instead.
Does this mean anything or is it just that she's add awkward as me?
Should I talk to her or just wait until the next date and see what happens?
>>
If she's shy or inexperienced, that seems par for the course
>>
>>18091540
Try asking her if you can kiss her next time. It's probably low social awareness.
>>
>>18091541
Cool, so what do?

>>18091550
My only worry with something like this is that then I come across as the social retard (even more than usual)
>>
Easy peasy my dude. Next time, if she gives you the hug:
> hug for a bit
> pull back slowly
> look into her eyes
> look at her lips
> now slowly go back in for the kiss

And try to smile. I know you'll be nervous, but just laugh at the nerves. She'll be nervous too, let loose and have some fun! I wish I could meet a girl this awks, cuz that means she's not a whore or just playing you
>>
>>18091540
>4 dates
>Pointing out that you tried to kiss her

I just want to make sure before I really get triggered here but was that your first kiss attempt on her?
>>
>>18092328
Not at all. That's just where I am now. Near enough the same thing happened once before.
>>
>>18092356
I need to change the question then: Have you ever actually KISSED her?

If you haven't then start forgetting about her, she's a lost cause and is just in this to feel validated. You should've put your foot down on that hugging shit on like the 2nd date. It's a thing girls do to knock you down into the friendzone and you're in too deep to physically correct it. Hell by the 3rd date at least you should be getting sex,fuck kissing.

If you have then it doesn't mean shit. Forget it and just keep doing you.
>>
>>18092464
Okay so I'm just wasting my time and I should go fuck myself.
>>
>>18092605
I'm not that guy, but his rule about sex by the third date is retarded. You should at least be getting signs she's into you sexually though. If she's not coming onto you or flirting then maybe she's just got you around for emotional support, and likes the attention.

My advice, decide what you want out of this and begin to escalate it. Tickle her, touch her, get close to her, kiss her. If she gives you the hug, then pull back slowly, look at her lips and kiss her. If she's still avoiding it, and you think somethings up, then either talk about it or move into someone else. Your ntuition is usually right. If it feels strange, that's because it is. Women are notoriously emotionally manipulative.

Just don't be an asshole, but be upfront about what you want. Through your behaviour or your words.
>>
IMO she's not like those girls you can just escalate easily with. Plus you're 4 fucking dates in. It's not a first date where you're trying to get laid ASAP.

Change approach. Just do something cute. Ask her to close her eyes. Have her open it and show her a gift, like flowers (bitches love flowers). Then ask her to close them again. Unless she's fucking dumb or a retard, she knows what's next. Give her a medium length kiss, one that's "memorable" for a first kiss but not lustful or innocent.

Basically you want to act like this is special, not just another fling. Make it different, cute, innocent. When you're 5 dates in, it's pretty much the only option without coming off like a horny creep.
>>
>>18092464
XD
>>
I decided to talk about it via text like a pussy, and it turns out I accidentally entered into an asexual relationship, and that I am in fact a colossal retard. Might have been nice if I was told that a week or two ago, but there you have it.

Thread's over, I'm off to have a bath with a toaster.
>>
>>18092825
That girls a bitch. She should have told you. Also, asexuality is a myth, she's definitely just a special snowflake. How old you guys, like 16? Fuk. I don't envy you. Good luck OP
>>
>>18092831
>How old you guys, like 16
Maybe the funniest part is I'm 23 and she's 20.
>>
>>18092834
I'm just sitting here wondering why women are all trash. How did she not think that was relevant information for sharing, no matter how real asexuality is.
>>
>>18092845
Preaching to the choir. Sometimes I find it difficult to remember why I put myself through this shit.
>>
>>18092872
Hope you didn't reply with some pussy shit like "H-heh, that's okay, I just need sex so I don't think we'll work out"

Tell her that she's a cunt for not revealing this extremely important information right away, because relationships without sex are basically friendships
>>
>>18092683
>his rule about sex by the third date is retarded.

At least does not mean at most. It's just a good point to start expecting it and pushing for it if you haven't already gotten it.

>>18092825
>Asexual relationship

oh you poor soul. It's like something out of a sitcom.
But hey now you have a good lesson on how important it is to make your move and why you shouldn't hesitate with it. Try not to hate her for it if you can,use it as improvement fuel.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.