[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my female best friend that I'm attracted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: zenyatta_cat.png (502KB, 579x480px) Image search: [Google]
zenyatta_cat.png
502KB, 579x480px
How do I tell my female best friend that I'm attracted to her and would date the shit out if her if she wanted without freaking her out?
I wanna present the possibility without ruining our friendship.
>>
You pretty much can't.
>>
Try like the whole "I had a dream where we got married, it seemed so surreal" what do you think it means? And see how she takes that type of hypothetical. And if she dosent take to it be like "just a dream"
>>
File: 1480062177790.gif (354KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480062177790.gif
354KB, 240x200px
>>18091420
thats fucking cringe as fuck.
>>
Just mention it to her while the conversation is going nicely in a cool casual way, however don't go "haha I love you or something lol I guess". Put some seriousness into it, you could say you have something important to ask (so she knows you're serious about being with her). Also don't say you "love" her, say you like her, because that's what's happening here. You love her when you get to know her while in a relationship, it's a strong word.
>>
Another option is to grab your balls, walk over to her, and ask her out. If she says yes life is good. If she says no then the momentary rejection will hurt less than having your heart love in fantasy land and longing for her every day.
>>
>>18091439
Different guy here.

Whats the difference between loving someone and being in love with them?
>>
>>18091328
I asked my friend and he didn't say anything but we're still good friends so its good for me but it's different for everyone. So I don't know if you should do it or not. I did it and nothing was weird afterwards.
>>
>>18091328

>I wanna present the possibility without ruining our friendship.

Pick one. You can't have both.
>>
>>18091328
>I'm attracted to her and would date the shit out if her if she wanted
>friend
Pick one

If you want more than friendship, you're not an honest friend.
You're a man settling for less, and lying to himself and his 'friend', to protect his feelings. Not an attractive look for anyone.

You're right to be afraid. The kind of man most women want is never afraid to let someone know he wants them, and in what capacity.
>>
>>18091492
That's an obvious criticism I had overlooked. And knowing that might just make things work. Thanks dude
>>
I've done this many times with a high success rate, all these faggy comments crying about not being an honest friend are super gay.
Figure it out, you're a guy so use logic but all I'll say is don't tell her, she needs to want you and it's simple enough to find that out if you're clever
>>
>>18091499
Just be aware if you think that being super honest will suddenly make you super attractive. Honesty will never work as a tool for niceguyness.
>>
>>18091492
Fuckin A

A+ advice

HAVE A (you)
>>
>>18091474
Not sure on any specific differences, but for one being in love implies the possibility of jealousy.

I.e. if you love someone, you are content with not being the closest person to them. If you are in love, you will be upset if that person prioritizes someone else over you.
>>
>>18091328
Ask her if she would ever date a guy like you. If she says "yes," then ask her out. Don't declare your feelings. They do not matter when it comes to finding out whether or not she has feelings for you.
>>
>>18091328

>without freaking her out

if 'freaking out' is a very possible reaction she'd have, dont do it, if people would 'freak out' at the thought of you liking them, then you're doing something wrong (or exaggerating).

>i wanna present hte possibility without ruining our friendsihp

and i want to lose weight without giving up brownies, but thats not how life works. you either go for what you want, or you don't. decide whats more important, the friendship, or the potential romance.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.