[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me, 21 y/o f >match with 19 y/o m on tinder >text endlessly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20170228_223528.png (686KB, 1440x767px) Image search: [Google]
20170228_223528.png
686KB, 1440x767px
>me, 21 y/o f
>match with 19 y/o m on tinder
>text endlessly, go for coffee, continue text for several months
>I turn down new years invite
>texting continues
>texting slows (on his half), I mimic
>by this point it's not fun anymore so we both stop with no legit reason
>he gets gf 2 weeks later
>idc, think he can be a friend
>he deletes me off all social media

Guy's explain please
>>
Suck shit.
>>
Why would he be your friend if he has a gf? If he is not going to have the chance at sex he is not going to want to keep talking to you
>>
I'm not even a guy, but are you retarded? You matched with him on Tinder, he's not interested in being friends with you.
>>
Some people would view what happened as a failure and just wanna be done with it completely than leave it lingering around as a reminder. "I tried to get with this girl but it didnt work out...ehhh I dunno what else to ever say to her" Like emotionally they just lose total interest and don't see what the point is in further interaction.

If yall were friends at first it mighta turned out different and he might have kept you around for nostalgia purposes and because there was at least an emotional connection prior
>>
why the fuck would you tinder match with someone and not date for like 5 months
>>
>>18091240
Well okay, but why go to the effort of blocking?
>>
>>18091259
Did he block you or did he delete you? Get your story straight
>>
>>18091259
because he wanted to date you, you haven't talked to him in weeks, and now he has a girlfriend?
>>
>>18091213

I don't think Tinder is fully a "let's bang now" app anymore, but outside of extraordinary situations, it's definitely not a "let's just be friends" app. It's about dating, and you have to accept that.

You turned down his NYE invite, and made it pretty clear there was no relationship there. He doesn't really have a reason to keep up talking with you, a person he met for one coffee date. Why bother maintaining that?
>>
>>18091263
Delete*
>>
File: 106183213.jpg (55KB, 479x361px) Image search: [Google]
106183213.jpg
55KB, 479x361px
Are you fucking retarded?

Do you to McDonalds expecting people not to be eating burgers or some shit?

You matched with him ON TINDER. And you showed him no interest of having sex or being in a relationship with him

What on earth did you think it would happen

are you ACTUALLY THIS DENSE?
>>
>>18091277
Then he deleted you because he doesn't want to be friends with you because he never wanted to be friends with you because it's fucking Tinder. What is so hard to understand?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.