[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, husband and a father here who needs advice. My wife suffers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2812.jpg (98KB, 417x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2812.jpg
98KB, 417x524px
Anons, husband and a father here who needs advice. My wife suffers from seasonal depression/ anxiety. When she gets into her moods, she's unreasonable and panicky. The smallest thing can set her off, and lead her falling into greater anxiety that can last for days.

I've been dealing with this for the past 6 years. and I'm tired. I'm at my wits end. Every day it's like rolling the dice. Who will I see at home? My loving spouse, or a nutcase? I have a great son with her, but at times, iive spent weeks taking care of him and her.

She's getting help now, after 6 years she acknowledges that it's a real problem that's slowly destroying our life. But it's just started, and today she had another flare up.

I'm tired guys, I'm not strong enough anymore. I guess I'm asking If there's anyone else out there that's dealing with something like this or has dealt with this. What did you do? should I seek counseling too?
>>
File: Snapchat-323321975.jpg (105KB, 508x908px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-323321975.jpg
105KB, 508x908px
just dick her down
>>
>should I seek counseling too?
Yes. There are support groups out there for people dealing with what you're going through. And there are couples counselors that can deal with issues in your relationship, that should be done separate from any help for depression.

Good luck and stay strong. Remember she is getting help now, it's going to start to improve.
>>
>marrying a person with a mental illness
>then complaining that you're tired of dealing with her mental illness
>having a kid with a mentally ill woman
>you've now saddled him with the high likelihood of inheriting her mental illness and having to deal with depression himself
you're a horrible person, I hope you know that
>>
>>18091119
this
and even better
>not forcing her to get her mental illness under control before having a child, which is the the most stressful thing you can do
>>
Married 3 years, no kids yet. Wife is a social worker who specializes in mental illness. She says she could have a mental illness that could be treated through therapy or medication. Anything from borderline personality to bi-polar. The meds do not cure but it regulates the highs and lows to create a more stable mood. Have her her evaluated. Good luck
>>
>>18091097
That sounds like hell, OP.
You should definitely receive some care. Whether it's friends you feel safe opening up to, a counselor or therapist, or support group, I think it would help.

What you're going through is unusual, to say the least. But your response seems pretty understandable. I admire you for toughing it out for the better part of a decade. You say you're not strong enough, but I bet you've become a lot stronger already.

Please keep going, even when it's tough. And remember to smile.
You can always come talk to /adv/.
>>
>>18091097
She should kill herself.
>>
i fuck my gf very fucking hard when shes in this kinda bitchy mood
call it depression or anxiety or whatever
shes a major bitch and she knows it but still does it

so i fuck her face, her ass, and pussy till she doesnt have the energy to be retarded

works for a day maybe

so yea, tame your wife with your dick
>>
>>18091579
what a great post :D

bump so other anons get to see this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.