[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a bad idea to date guys as a conventionally "straight"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1473027858864.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473027858864.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Is it a bad idea to date guys as a conventionally "straight" guy? Guys would probably be more relatable, and they theoretically should be able to give me emotional intimacy as well. I would also feel more comfortable with them.

While I am able to get sexual pleasure from doing all kinds of gay shit, I am majorly heterosexual.
>>
File: 241.gif (87KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
241.gif
87KB, 300x100px
>>18090939

>I'm straight
>and like straight stuff
>should I date dudes since I am straight

... Are you an absolute moron, or do you understand what you're asking... at all?
>>
It's just society today is a piece of shit. The moment you touch a guy at all or kiss you want to fuck or something. I find myself attracted to men and women but I, of course, see women as my sexual desire. I do indeed enjoy physical male interaction like kissing, cuddling, etc more than I do with women (due to the fact that they are close friends of mine). I feel more comfortable with males because we think alike. Sure I could see women as my desired sexual partner but society has pulled me away from women due to the whole feminism, makeup, pink and blue, etc, etc, etc.

It's normal. I can't say it's gay or anything. The way it used to be before the 1900s was a lot different and it was a little more normal. Especially approaching back to even early AD and BC.

I get my pleasure from my friends and they are close. I feel a big emotional attachment to them but i'm not into females. Keep it cool, nothing abnormal, don't force yourself on your friends, study history and realise today is kind of fucked in regards to almost everything. Hope I was sort of helpful. I guess I just rambled.
>>
>>18090939
Homosexuality is a mental illness. The fact that you participate in sodomy and still delude yourself into thinking you're straight confirms this
>>
>>18090955
>should I sacrifice titties and vaginas for guys because of (insert aforementioned practical reasons here)?
It sounds reasonable to me

I don't see why I shouldn't consider boipussy as an alternative to the Vaginal Jew
>>
>>18090987
Not according to the community of psychiatrists in the DSMV its not, but what the hell do they know they just have doctorates and decades of experience. Obviously you know better.
>>
you gay af
>>
>>18091001

Then you're not straight, you're bisexual if you are so eager to consider taking it up the ass and blowing dudes as a possibility instead of going for vaginas.

You're not majorly heterosexual at all if this thought is seriously considered. You are the very definition of 'bi-curious."

You're also just wanting something easy instead of putting in effort, so hey, whatever. Go suck dicks man.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.