[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp, I've been hanging out with this girl since september,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Welp, I've been hanging out with this girl since september, and I got her pregnant 8 weeks ago.

I. Am. Fucking. Scared.

I'm scared shitless of telling my parents, I owe them $30 000 and I've had 2 DUIs, the thought of them looking at me as an absolute failure because of this completely preventable pregnancy cherry on top makes me physically ill.

On top of that, I have doubts that this girl and I could last 19 years together. Something about her tells me that she's gonna dip out, and I'm going to be living by myself, with no significant other or my child under the same roof, and that thought makes me want to cry.

I'm losing it here, can someone please help me feel better?
>>
>>18090906
ur life is over dude

congrats on bein a dad :)
>>
Lol kill yourself my man
>>
>>18090906
>2 duis
>owes own family 30k

>gee their vision of a perfect son will be shattered when they find out I knocked up some slut!
>>
Two DUIs and got a girl pregnant, in guessing no college degree and at the most a minimum wage job? Im scared to know youll be raising a child.
>>
>>18090941
To be fair to myself I'm about 70% of the way through a good paying apprenticeship, and I have payed them back $25 000 already.
But if there's a kid coming in 7 months, well...
>>
>>18090949
And actually, technically only 1 DUI. I fought the second one and won
>>
break up with her, focus on raising the kid separately. just do what you feel like is fair, not what she tries to convince you to do. if it goes to court, do what the court says. trying to stay in the relationship is going to fuck up this kid beyond help. your relationship now is with the kid, not the girl. help her through the pregnancy, in a reasonable way, and share custody of the kid. if she doesn't want you to share custody, fight for it if you want it, or don't. keep a record of everything, literally record your conversations if you can.
>>
>>18090949
>7 months

Nigga at 8 weeks that thing is less complex than a fly. Get it aborted. She won't even need traditional surgery, at that early she'll take pills, bleed for a couple hours, and it'll be over.
>>
Abort it, don't go down without a fight, it's your fucking life
>>
>>18090989
She literally just told me an hour ago she's keeping it, there's fuck all I can do now.
>>
>>18091031
Time to bring out the best manipulation you can.

Say you want to be with her forever, but you can't have a baby right now. It would ruin your relationship. You want to have kids in the future, when you're both stable.

It's a scummy thing to do but fuck if it isn't worth 18 years of child support.
>>
If you've your own house or apartment I'd reserve a room for the baby. You're gonna be father, and that's a lot of hardworking... That or you hop States.
>>
>>18091049
More like countries. Child support will follow you anywhere you go in the US & basically any first world country. You have to find some shithole that didn't sign an agreement with the US allowing child support collection. There are some exceptions to them all being shitholes, like France.
>>
>>18091038
They're not in a relationship, and it sounds like she's the sort of girl who'd be more than happy to be a single mother if she had to. Says a lot about OP and his choice of women too.
>>
Oh, so very true! Maybe he can hop over to Nigeria or an Africa?
>>
>>18090906
Have you two considered abortion?
>>
>>18091068
Have you read the thread?
>>
>>18091058
>Says a lot about op and his choice of women
What the fuck does that mean
>>
>>18091090
OP was casually sleeping with a woman who is wants to keep this baby and doesn't care what he thinks. Women like that are usually either white trash who have no ambition other than to have children without caring who the father is, or someone who is using the baby to fill a gap in her life. And the fact that OP has been hanging out with her for 6 months says a lot about him since you usually hang out with people similar to you.
>>
File: 1488341424439.jpg (225KB, 1000x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1488341424439.jpg
225KB, 1000x1030px
>>18090906
>I want to keep it!
>lol as the father you have no choice in the matter and will have to pay child support
Until the law changes you should exercise your right to leave her as a single mother.
>>
>>18091098
Ah, gotcha. Baseless assumptions and generalizations from a know-it-all
>>
I have no sympathy for problems caused by premarital sex.
>>
>>18091102
I'm sorry you're retarded, OP.
>>
>>18090906
I feel so fucking bad for your kid.

They are fucked already, you are a terrible person for doing that to them.

Literally the shittiest of the shit.
>>
File: See how things will work out.png (17KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
See how things will work out.png
17KB, 274x242px
>>18090906
>Welp, I've been hanging out with this girl since september, and I [am about to let her determine my miserable and unworthy existence]

/adv/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>18091031
Drug her man, when she's sleeping. Problem solved she'll think she had a miscarriage
>>
>>18091031
stairs were invented for a reason

or this>>18091836
>>
File: 1477279538003.png (91KB, 1120x621px) Image search: [Google]
1477279538003.png
91KB, 1120x621px
>>18090906
No need to thanks me
>>
>>18090906
see what happens when you think with your dick op.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.