[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She deactivated her account and disappeared. She's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: im sorry.png (12KB, 333x208px) Image search: [Google]
im sorry.png
12KB, 333x208px
She deactivated her account and disappeared.

She's not saying she's going to kill herself, is she? She has horrible depression and anxiety
>>
>>18090900
She is saying that, but I'm guessing she's a teenage girl. At worst, she'll cut her wrists and take 3 Advil.

If you're really worried, call her parents, or call 911 and say your friend is threatening suicide and you're worried about her. They'll send someone to come check on her. (This is assuming you know her IRL. If she's just an internet friend, you can't do anything.)
>>
>>18090905
26, and more than just an internet friend

I mean thanks. I needed someone else to read it because I blow things out of proportion sometimes

fuck who can I call
>>
>>18090934
If you know her address, call 911 and say your friend is threatening to kill herself, here is the address.

Pls update us...
>>
>>18090900
I'd take a step back from her and continue to support her but I wouldn't get emotionally involved with anyone who has that kinda baggage beyond a friendship.

Maybe I am jaded because I know that for all the depressed women who have guys wanting to "help" them (and fuck them), there's an even greater number of depressed men who nobody gives a fuck about.

Be honest OP, do you actually care about her, or do you just want to plow her/make her your GF? Because there's going to be other girls who are far less annoying to deal with, and frankly I would caution you that her message is just one of the many bullshit things women make up with because they simply don't want to date you. Depression or not, she's low-key rejecting you, and I'd recommend forget about trying to date her or anything like that.
>>
>>18091004
I have that kind of baggage too. She and I supported each other when we had trouble dealing with our mental illness, or when the people in our lives didn't understand what we were going through and we needed to talk about it.

She and I have both been in relationships throughout our friendship, we may have been attracted to each other but after our initial flirtation period that just dropped off and we were really compassionate friends. I thought.. well I didn't know she wanted more. If I wasn't in a relationship and she had wanted something more, I would have pursued it with her

Man I've got horrible shit going on with me, too. I don't disagree with what you said though. Mental illness makes a relationship extremely difficult, I put women who love me through some really traumatic shit, but I've gotten a lot better over the years as I learned more, and I was really good for her mental health, just as a friend. She was good for mine, too

Goddammit. I wish I was there when she wrote that message.

And the only person I know, who knows where she's at now, doesn't care. He's such a fucking asshole. The most fucked up thing about that is he's bipolar, he should have more sympathy.
>>
>>18091056
Wtf, did you call 911 or not? Is this bitch hanging in her room while you muse about your feelings?
>>
>>18091060
I don't know where she lives. I'm trying to get hold of people who might know her irl. I remembered two more, waiting on their responses
>>
>>18091085
You can find ways to figure out where she lives
> Try figuring out what her IP Address is
In all honesty I've never tried doing this before since it seems kinda like stalking someone to me, but I heard from friends before that if you can find someone's IP address you can find their exact coordinates, where they live, ect. If you do want to find out through this method look it up online on how to do it
>You're probably going to hate me for this but I've never really looked up how to find it either, all I've heard was just from friends and the like
Hurry anon, she could be in trouble and this could be your one chance at saving her if she is actually trying to do this.
>>
>>18091261
I know how to do those things. fyi, it's a lot more complicated than you've heard. And you can look up where an IP address is "located" and there are sites that will give you an answer whether they know it or not, and they won't tell you how accurate they are, which has led a lot of people to misunderstand how the whole thing works. I'm too tired/upset to go into it but here's an example of some shit

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/08/kansas-couple-sues-ip-mapping-firm-for-turning-their-life-into-a-digital-hell/

anyway it's too late to do that, i never look at any of my friends' ip addresses and there isn't a way to get it if she's not online.

i might consider locating my depressed friends from now on though
>>
Sounds like the classic it's not you it's me breakup line. She probably just wants out of your life, not hers.
>>
>this thread
Let her do it, she's not going to kill herself she's a drama queen
>26
Man I'd advise you to stay away but you won't
>>
She sounds depressed and insecure.
Tell her you want to meet up and fuck irl, and then go on a vacation together somewhere fun.

You'd be surprised how much some people just want to hear that from someone they care about.

Sometimes they just don't know what they want until you tell them.
>>
she did something that would hurt you but she doesnt want to face the consqeuence so she flees

standard women behaviour
it has nothing to do with depression

depression doesnt make you hurt ppl
being a piece of shit does that
>>
>>18090934
The Ghostbusters.

Just fucking call your country emergency services, give them full info, and let them pick the hot potato up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.