[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you seduce introverted girls? They've been a fetish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0515.gif (1MB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.gif
1MB, 500x271px
How do you seduce introverted girls? They've been a fetish of mine for a while. I just think shyness is really cute and feminine.

My game is very "hot" and it works pretty well on extroverted chicks but I think it's overwhelming to shy girls. The last girl I tried gaming thought I was playing a prank or got dared.
>>
No, you just want easy pickings.
>>
as an introverted grill myself i can confirm that most of the time introverted girls want introverted guys so if you're over the top or somewhat extroverted that's a huge huge turn off
>>
>>18090887

I second this.
Overly forward guys make my skin crawl
>>
>>18090871
What guy doesn't? I love the idea of making some wallflower melt.
>>18090887
I suppose. I've been compared to an overeager child with an increasingly uncomfortable cat. Works wonders on social butterfly types of girls though.
>>18090894
Bah, pretty sure that depends on his charisma & looks. Nobody likes an autistic or ugly extrovert.
>>
>>18090921

If he's really attractive and extroverted i can't maintain eye contact. Introverted guys just feel less threatening to me
>>
I'd suggest remembering that not all shy and introverted people are that way out of some choice.
It is likely they have some form of anxiety and coming onto them will just upset them.

If you actually want to be with someone like that, try approaching them in a genuine and calm way.
Any kind of act or "showmanship" would is likely to be found revolting instead of appealing.
>>
>>18090943
That's what makes introverted girls so unbearably cute. My bro will just pick up his gf sometimes and kiss her repeatedly while she turns red and squeals.
>>
>>18090860

By genuinely caring about them like you would yourself, or someone you respect, and building a relationship with them over the course of weeks, months, and years, so that they are comfortable and enticed by your stalwart behavior and your lack of "ey yo gurl you want sum fuk?" and gives you some fuck.
>>
>>18090860
Gonna hijack your thread op. I also want to talk to this introverted girl but I'm really shy. What can I do that would be a comfortable way for us to talk?
>>
File: 1488094480025.jpg (112KB, 837x673px) Image search: [Google]
1488094480025.jpg
112KB, 837x673px
>>18090943
>Introverted guys just feel less threatening to me
as an introverted guy this just makes me feel even more shit desu
>>
Introverted =/= shy
>>
>>18090997
You won't be comfortable at first no matter what you do. Just keep talking and on the 4th or 5th time you will stop being uncomfortable.
>>
>>18091061

I mean it in a good way. Your presence doesn't make me uncomfortable.
Not that you're less capable or not manly
>>
>>18091087
ah gotcha. My bad.
>>
>>18091127
you're a pussy
>>
>>18091152
You mean he'll get pussy.

Cute introverted guys are what all the sexually deprived shy ones really want.
>>
>>18091160
Not really.
They want the extroverts to bring them out of their shells. No girl in the world is thinking ''he's so shy, so hot XD''.
>>
>>18091197
I have a vagina and I think that about socially awkward males.

There are other perspectives besides yours bro.
>>
As an introvert girl I'll say that charisma and good speaking skills tends to interest me. Kinda liking what I lack and also gives me energy to feed off of and in turn can help me open up and be way more energetic than I normally would be other wise.

At the same time, anyone who is overly seducing or charismatic can put me on guard because you just start questioning intent then or what their true aim is. Also insecurities play a role too in trusting anyone who isnt introverted but interested in you;
>>
>>18091197

You're wrong. Even the extroverted girls notice the shy guys provided he's attractive.
>>
http://www.prettyfedup.com/pfu/lovesex/shygirls.htm

Might be a helpful read that eill interest you. I know there are differences between shy and introverted, but infos from that site give you the outline for dealing with them.
>>
>>18090887
same here as introverted guy I enjoy the company of introverted girls better. also we can understand each others needs better like spending some time alone to recharge.
>>
>>18090887
I have been to Sears, Home Depot, even Lowes, and cannot seem to locate the introverted grills.
Pls help.
>>
>>18090860
Don't put your energy into girls dude. Just work on yourself and be the best you that you can be. Girls are already a waste of time money and energy man trust me. All girls are the same anyway and want one thing. I have been with plenty of girls and most are just there to suck the life right out of you. The best path you could take is just to fuck as many girls as possible with no strings man trust me.
>>
>>18090971

not every introvert type girl will come away from an encounter like that with a net positive feeling.

pick your targets.
>>
>>18091352

What makes you think they'd be there?
>>
File: 1487252439799.gif (4MB, 487x416px) Image search: [Google]
1487252439799.gif
4MB, 487x416px
>>18090887
> introverted girls want introverted guys
>Tfw so introverted I own a gun so that if someone breaks in i can shoot myself to prevent unwanted human interaction
>tfw literally no chance of meeting an introverted girl ever
We're doomed, it's probably my fault, sorry.

t. Introverted guy
>>
>>18091197
False.

Detached, Disinterested always leads them to wanting the 3rd D
>>
>>18090860

Shy girls are the worst, because you never know what to consider as a sign of interest or shy reaction
>>
Shyness doesn't mean she has to be introverted, so if you'd like to find a girl who is more that way you have to start with small and not too forward conversations. Shy girls open up over time, but you have to remember that they won't always stay that way around you.
>>
>>18090860
Just don't
>from an introverted girl
>>
>>18091352
In the same aisle as Crotch Shampoo!
>>
>>18091220
You sound like a vampire who wants an easy thing to suck life force from but if they give you too much at once you'll die. What happens when you get your fill from the person and they are not at a level above you?
>>
Wait. I think i'm missing something here.
You talk about introverted people like they are easy to find out and about. That's a contradiction.

I am introverted, and would love a girl who was the same. But i know it wont happen because there is zero chance of us ever meeting as we both never go out to seek human interaction. I mean, looking at it from a introverted girls perspective, she isnt ever going to meet me, because i dont leave the house unless i have to, and even then... I will do everything i can to avoid needless contact with anyone.

So, these people either aren't introverts. Or either my or your definition is way off.
>>
>>18090860
Introverted girl is never go out of her house. She'll likely dwell in facebook or social media since she's more comfortable in 'talking' with her phone/screen instead of eye-to-eye, face-to-face meet.
Find her through your social media connection e.g. friend of friend. with a glance at her profile you'd be able to spot the introverted one easily. From there, you have to be the aggressive one, keep chatting her up.
I know it's a bad move to be aggressive in chat, but with introverted ones, if she still give responses, no matter how short it is, she's still got interest in you. Set a date/meetup after some time.

She'd still be a normal girls though, will suck life out of you and shit. Don't automatically expect submissive qt waifu who will cook and smart in homemaking.

Meetup with introverted ones sucks to be honest, she'll be preoccupied with her own thoughts/smartphone and you've to keep attacking with interesting topics shit. In short, you've to constantly catch her attention like a clown. Not worth in long term, since it's double the effort of ordinary/extroverted girls with similar or often less gains, unless you're the 'clown' type of person of course.
>>
>>18090860

How about you stop trying to game girls, act naturally and be confident that your organic personality is capable of attracting different kinds of women.
>>
>>18093177
That's so called "organic personality" always shows itself in our actions though we will not be able to hide it.

Game might have lots of flak since the advent of douchebag PUA industry marketing, but I don't think it's a bad thing itself. It's not even a new thing for humans.

Game is like mating dance in animals, with purpose to attract and reassure our mate to reproduce(sex).
Even married couple in stable relationship has to keep their game up.
>>
>>18093175
This guy is right.
I suggest OP re-defines his target audience from "Introverted girls" to "Shy reserved girls"

My previous-previous ex was introverted, and my most recent ex was very submissive/shy, yet not introverted. In regards to my most recent ex: I'd do the same thing you mentioned your brother did - just pick her up and kiss her like she's my little girl and it was wonderful!

BUT - she wasn't a bitch, she didn't go autistic mode and asked for alone time, she would be totally fine with NOT using her phone/pc/something with a screen for long periods of time, and just sit with me and talk play hug or eat. she was always up for going out and doing things together and she wouldn't fuck my brain regarding her insecurities when we were outside

Lets face it, for us not introverted people, being introverted is a FLAW and it is a bad thing we DON'T want in a mate, unless your standards are low and you like messed up girls

Because there's a difference between introverted, and shy/submissive, one is a total lack of being a normal functioning human, and often associated with depression/other mental illnesses, and the other is just a trait in one's personality.

My shy gf was reserved and inconspicuous, she'd behave and talk to me openly and in ways she did not to others, and I found it adorable.

My introverted gf was absolutely dreading the outside and other people, sometimes she would even alienate me because she needs distance, alone time, if I "bothered" her too much, which is a crazy idea.
People like that can't handle a normal boyfriend and need to distance from their significant other once in a while - better let the introverts have the introverts.

Totally get you on the shy ones though ;)
>>
>>18093216
>sometimes she would even alienate me because she needs distance, alone time, if I "bothered" her too much, which is a crazy idea.

There it is, THE main difference of 'introverted' and 'shy reserved' girl well described.

Introverted ones will go full autistic screech mode if you tried to bother her 'alone time' or 'private matter'. This is insane and extra exhausting in relationship which would require an honest and clear communication to make it working in long term.

If I might add, introverted ones sometimes will act like she's a shy-reserved, going lovey dovey to you in honeymoon phase. DON'T be fooled, sooner or later they will shown the above mentioned flag. Going angry or showing contempt if you try to pry into their 'alone/private' things.
>>
>>18093236
Here we see the common extrovert who believes that everyone has to be exactly like them and is unable/unwilling to realize that introverts have different needs from them.
>>
>>18093193

>Even married couple in stable relationship has to keep their game up.

So, based on this sentence I'm assuming you've never been married in a stable relationship.
>>
>>18091352
Find em in a Spencers or a Hot Topic or an Earthbound or some shit like that.
>>
>>18093254
That looks like an intovert rant desu.

I'm introvert. I can see where's he's coming from. Having an introvert siblings who'always busy in their own world and alienate me when I was just trying to make small talk or asking what they've been doing can be frustrating. Especially when they look at you with a contempt.
>>
>>18091071
This
>>
>>18093547
Sounds like an ISTP

ISTPs especially do not like small talk or needless questions. We thrive on observation and logic so if you ask what we are doing when you should be able to figure it out by looking and thinking it is very annoying.
>>
>>18093578
How to ISTP make a meaningful connection with others if they aren't into amall talk? I know it'll be more effective to talk about topics of their interests. But how if they keep rejecting and alienating like that?

I am INTJ, been tested 6 times on different times.
>>
>>18093596
Don't talk about their interests if you yourself are not interested in the same thing. ISTP loves to solve practical problems. Find a problem that needs solving and ask for help with it giving them plenty of time to think through it. That is probably the best way you can connect with an ISTP without them being the one to initiate.
>>
>>18093626
I suppose you're right. My siblings love it when they've been given problem to solve.

Any other known way to make them initiate contact with me? I want to know both ways.
>>
>>18093216
I'm introverted, been dating an extrovert for 9 years.
Introversion is just a personality trait.
I don't lack social skills. I can be outside, talk to people and have fun. I just don't enjoy it for extensive periods of time, it tires me.
I enjoy alone time, it annoys me when I ask for it and people repeatedly interrupt me, but then no one enjoys being interrupted.
I am fine with not using my phone, I actually recharge it once every 2-3 days because I barely use it.
I am not a bitch.
I'm pretty secure and self confident.
I spend 5-6 hours talking to my boyfriend every single day, we have hobbies together, cook together every day.
My introversion rarely got in the way of our relationship, and my boyfriend is a very extroverted, go getter person.

You just seem like a little insufferable cunt, to be frank.
>>
>>18093360
can confirm
t. spencer's employee
>>
>>18093676
Ty

Not all introverted people are the same. I've known extroverts glued to their phones 24-7
I like my space because i feel anxious around people except for the one im close to. I'm not mean about it i just feel smothered sometimes. It's healthier to have your own hobbies and interests then to become 100% dependant on your partner
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.