[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inexperienced guy who knows jack shit about the games women play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1451524628580.png (106KB, 264x294px) Image search: [Google]
1451524628580.png
106KB, 264x294px
Inexperienced guy who knows jack shit about the games women play here.

How do I interpret this shit?

>Meet girl.
>Goes good.
>She tells me I'm really handsome.
>Get second date.
>She kisses me out of the blue.
>Has me actually interested now
>Asks her when she wants to meet again
>"Soon."
>But when?
>No reply
>Two days later, wake up to a missed call from her that was made at like midnight
>Text her to ask what she wanted
>"Oh, that was an accident. Sorry."
>She tells me to text her anytime.
>Do so, ask about that date
>No reply again.

It's been a couple days. A part of me wants to call her out on this bullshit, but I dunno if I should bother. Which is more likely, that she's genuinely uninterested, or that she's playing a game either to get her kicks, or to keep me hooked?
>>
>>18090785
She wants you to take a risk just like she did
>>
>>18090823

Do you know how I know this anon has a vagina?
>>
>>18090785
She wants you to lead, newbie.
She wants you to pick a day, time, activity, and invite her to it.
She wants to be your sidekick. Stop suggesting she drives.

Just live your life, ask her to join you, and enjoy her company when it happens, for as long as it lasts.
>>
>>18091037
/thread

Send

>hey I'm going to to be doing xyz at time xyz you're welcome to meet me there if you like

But at the same time, girls who do this bullshit dont ever stop. You might want to forget avout her and find a girl who is able to talk to you. Less headache in the long run.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.