[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend wants me eat her out and I don't wan to.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 9

File: pepe 2.jpg (7KB, 187x200px) Image search: [Google]
pepe 2.jpg
7KB, 187x200px
My girlfriend wants me eat her out and I don't wan to.

I hate oral sex. I think it's disgusting. She has tried to do it to me a few times, after a lot of convincing, but either I take a lot more time to cum or I become flaccid after a while. And she often wants me to "return the favor", as if I was asking for the blowjob in the first place. I don't want to eat her out, so I don't. I tried once, managed to put up with the urge to vomit until she orgasmed and promised myself never to do it again.

But recently she has become so pissy about it. Like I owe it to her or some shit. She's even threatened to break up with me if I don't do this dumb, fucking retarded thing. And I'm considering to do it, because if what determines our relationship is what we do when we're having sex, and not what we do in the other 99% of the time we spend together, then why bother having a relationship in the first place?

What's her fucking problem?
>>
File: 1395102120969.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
1395102120969.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>>18090672

>What's her fucking problem?

Let me drop some wisdom on you, kid.

Firstly, this is not the last time you're going to be having this argument with a girl about oral sex. People like oral sex. Its a thing, regardless of your inability to understand it. Sex in a relationship is going to be more important the older you get. You're not giving enough reverence to the fact that a relationship means monogamy and monogamy means deriving all of your sexual pleasure from ONE person for a long duration of time. Sex is not everything in a relationship but an unsatisfying sex life in a relationship is a huge deal. Don't underestimate it.

Secondly, you're going to have a REALLY tough time getting a girl to be satisfied with her sex life and reside herself to never receiving oral sex again. Its possible, but it'll be tough. The best way to manage this reoccurring problem is to be honest about your preference up front before a girl commits to you and to also not be a salty cunt about it and respect the fact that this is an important part of sex to her. Just because you think its dumb doesn't mean she's going to be okay with you dismissing the things she likes as retarded. No one is going to be okay with that. Its very insulting.

You don't want to do it? Fine. The very least you can do is respect the fact that its important to her. Maybe you guys aren't sexually compatible. Maybe your libido just doesn't match up with hers. Thats fine and its completely reasonable grounds to end a relationship on, but like I said, quit this shit where you think you get to call things that are important to other people retarded and expect them not to make a fuss about it.

People don't like being dismissed, especially people you're dating. That's not going to go over well in any relationship, oral sex or not.
>>
she can make the hygiene perfect, if that's what you want. you can tell her this. seems like a fair compromise.

If it's the idea itself that repulses you, then you'll have to be honest about that one too
>>
>>18090672
You sound like you're awful in the bedroom, dude
>>
>>18090672
My advice is to get good at it. It's not a super pleasant experience but the thought of her getting off should be reason enough.
>>
>>18090694
It's not about the hygiene, the idea itself is repulsive. I've been honest to her about it, she doesn't care.

>>18090697
I'm fine. I can get her to orgasm when we're having regular sex, so that should be good enough.

>>18090698
It's not. Like I said, I've tried it once, I almost vomitted. It's not a pleasant experience, be it giving or receiving, I don't get off on the idea, and I'm not willing to repeat her. If she can't respect that, then it's her problem, not mine.

>>18090690
"You should be a submissive cuck to your partner and do everything they want you to do or else they're going to leave you"

No, I'm not that kind of person. I'm not going to do something I expressed very clearly that I don't enjoy doing. If you had a girlfriend who didn't like to do anal, would you force her because anal just happens to be your favorite thing? No, of course not. Couples tolerate each other's differences due to love, if they are threatening to end the relationship, then there was no love in the first place. And if she's as shallow as she's showcasing herself to be, then she can fuck off.
>>
File: giphy.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>18090719
>thinks giving your girl the ol' lickaroo is being a submissive cuck
guess what, you need to do stuff you don't enjoy in life
man up you whiny little bitch
>>
>makes you vomit
if she smells that bad, tell her to wash up

or alternatively use a vibrator/dildo on her til she's really wet, then the taste should be a lot more bearable

chances are she'll come from oral way more than penetration
>>
>>18090735
>being forced to do something you don't want to do, something that disgusts you, IN A RELATIONSHIP
>not being a cuck

It's not about not wanting to eat her out. It's about not wanting to be forced to do something I'm disgusted by. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18090766
if you don't like eating pussy, you're low test
go to /fit/ and ask for help with that
>>
>>18090719
>>18090766
Your attitude is shit, and attitude is the most important thing when it comes to sex. "it's repulsive," "I almost vomited," "I can get her to orgasm when we're having regular sex, so that should be good enough," "it's her problem, not mine," etc etc. If she was talking about you this way, wouldn't you find it a huge turn-off?

You can choose not to do something without being a huge fucking baby about it, without acting like she's annoying you just for wanting something that LOTS of people enjoy.

Do you even enjoy sex at all, in any form? You talk about it like a dreaded chore
>>
>>18090802
>wouldn't you find it a huge turn-off?
No.

I can't help what I'm attracted no, neither can she.

>You can choose not to do something without being a huge fucking baby about it, without acting like she's annoying you just for wanting something that LOTS of people enjoy.
She's annoying because she's threatening to break off the relationship so that I'll do something that I've tried and REPEATEDLY stated I DON'T want to do. What's your fucking problem? I didn't have this attitude from the start. I tried it, didn't like it, don't want it.

>Do you even enjoy sex at all, in any form?
I enjoy sex, I just don't make it a priority in life, and neither should anyone else.
>>
Send her my way, she can sit on my face.
Or stop being a dumbass, eating pussy is great. Be glad you have the opportunity and try to git gud.
>>
>>18090797
>the pseud speaks

>>18090814
It's not about "gitting gud". I don't like it, Christ.

>>18090762
She's clean.
>>
>>18090802
>"I almost vomitted"
>anon thinks OP can prevent vomit and it's all about attitude
>>
Are you Italian by any chance
>>
>>18090690
this guy fucks

OP you sound like women who come on here and whine "I only want to have sex once a year but my boyfriend is always horny, how do i get him to stop disrespecting me?"
>>
>>18090672
Break up.

You'll have a hard time finding a girl that never wants oral sex and never wants to give blowjobs, though.
>>
>>18090864
But I don't want sex once a year. I'm fine with having sex whenever she wants to have sex, just like she's fine having sex whenever I want.

But I'm not going to do something I LITERALLY gag whilst doing just because she wants to. Would you?
>>
>>18090869
No one's forcing you to do oral, but you have to realize oral is expected in relationships, and she has a right to break up with you because of it

I admit her threatening a break up is manipulative. She should just leave you if you're not providing what she wants.

What exactly do you hate about giving oral?
I see that in OP you were able to cum from a blowjob so clearly receiving oral isn't revolting for you.
>>
>>18090872
>What exactly do you hate about giving oral?
I don't like the idea of having someone else's genitals in my mouth. I don't like the taste. It's repulsive.

>I see that in OP you were able to cum from a blowjob so clearly receiving oral isn't revolting for you.
I came very, very rarely, and it was only because she also used her hands. It's just as revolting, most of the time I just go flaccid.
>>
>>18090872
>No one's forcing you to do oral, but you have to realize oral is expected in relationships, and she has a right to break up with you because of it
Not sure what you're on about m8, my parents have been married for 25 years and they've never done oral, as per their own admission, nor do they want to.
>>
>>18090880
It shouldn't taste bad. Make your girl eat lots of fruit (pineapple) and veg, and stay away from junk food.

If she has a strong smell or literally tastes like garbage she probably has an infection. If it's just a salty taste though, it's normal. If you literally can't stand the salty taste...dunno mate, just break up.
>>
>>18090882
Lmao I'm sure parents are truthful with their children about their sex life

Your mom probably gets the BBC every week while your dad watches and jerks off
>>
>>18090885
It's just salty. And, like I said, the taste is one part of it. The very idea is repulsive. You could be told that cockroaches actually taste pretty good, but you'd still flinch and gag at the mere thought of eating one.
>>
jeez anon's really jumping on you itt lol. mostly skimmed through the thread while walking to check the post so pls pardon if this has already gotten addressed but uh... have you told her to cut the crap and either be more understanding about it or decide this is a dealbreaker and it's best for you two to go your separate ways??
>>
>>18090893
>have you told her to cut the crap and either be more understanding about it or decide this is a dealbreaker and it's best for you two to go your separate ways??

Yes, she threatens to break up.
>>
>>18090895
right. mm let me phrase it this way maybe: have you-
>>
>>18090890
>The very idea is repulsive

This shouldn't be the case if she's clean. I agree that she's being a shithead by threatening a breakup if you don't give her oral. However, oral is a normal part of most relationships. You should go get sex counseling so that when you have a gf in the future, you're not vomiting at a normal activity. I understand, I was raised Catholic and carried a lot of hang-ups about sex. I couldn't even have PIV sex - my muscles would tense up so bad that a finger couldn't get in.
>>
derp

have you tried calling her bluff at that point?
>>
File: 1411291861756.gif (972KB, 245x181px) Image search: [Google]
1411291861756.gif
972KB, 245x181px
>>18090719

>"You should be a submissive cuck to your partner and do everything they want you to do or else they're going to leave you"

You have a shitty attitude. You complete ignored all of the important meat of my advice and distorted and twisted the parts of my post that criticized you so you could make yourself seem like the victim.

You just straw manned the fucked out of everything I said.

I stated very clearly that its perfectly okay to not perform oral if you feel that strongly about it, so your statement doesn't even make any sense. I never criticized you for not just giving in and going down on her. I never for a moment even suggest that. You would know that if you actually read what I said and processed the information with even just a modicum of maturity or humility.

What I criticized you for was your shitty attitude and the way you dismiss things that are important to your girlfriend just because it isn't important to you. That is a shitty, childish way to treat people. It doesn't matter if you like it or not, when you dismiss people they'll respond with anger. Period.

You're acting like a child and now you're upset that people are now responding to you and treating you like one. Who would of thought?

Fix your fucking attitude. This petulant cry-baby thing you're doing where everything you don't like is retarded and you can't emotoinally handle anyone criticizing any part of your behavior is really going to fuck you in your older age.
>>
>>18090898
Should I go to counseling to force myself to enjoy something?

>>18090899
No, but I should try to this time at least.
>>
>>18090904
When that something is a normal part of relationships, yes. Women who struggle with PIV sex aren't told to avoid PIV forever. They're told to fix it, and for a good reason. Most of your relationships will fail when you refuse to be intimate with your partner.
>>
>>18090902
>What I criticized you for was your shitty attitude and the way you dismiss things that are important to your girlfriend just because it isn't important to you.
If she places sex above everything else to the point where she's threatening to break up because ONE aspect of a perfectly healthy sexual relationship isn't being fulfilled, then she's shallow and I'm the one in the right.

>It doesn't matter if you like it or not, when you dismiss people they'll respond with anger. Period.
Whether or not they respond with anger is irrelevant to who is right or wrong. And that's why I came here, to figure out why she's so upset even though she's wrong and how I should proceed when she doesn't acknowledge she's in the wrong. Nothing else, everything else is irrelevant.

>You're acting like a child and now you're upset that people are now responding to you and treating you like one. Who would of thought?
When did I ever claim I was upset? I'm in disbelief, that's all.

>Fix your fucking attitude. This petulant cry-baby thing you're doing where everything you don't like is retarded and you can't emotoinally handle anyone criticizing any part of your behavior is really going to fuck you in your older age.
>I know this one person based on this one interaction I've had with them online

You know nothing about me.
>>
>>18090910
I don't refuse to be intimate with my partner. I refuse to put my mouth on something I don't want to.
>>
>>18090916
Why are you posting here?

>i don't want to lick pussy
>anons give multiple solutions
>BUT I DON'T WANNA

You don't want advice, fuck off.
>>
>>18090923
I never asked a solution to licking pussy, can't you read the main post?

The question always was, what to do to make her stop being annoying about it, or whether or not to break-up.

I never asked how to enjoy licking pussy, because I don't want to lick pussy.
>>
>>18090928
You are selfish.

Break up, but realize that every girl you'll date in the future will also want oral.
>>
>>18090930
>You are selfish.
Why?

I bet if I was a girl whose boyfriend threatened to break up with her if she didn't do anal, then the answers would be a whole lot different, wouldn't they? The girl would be completely justified in her choice. So why am I not?
>>
File: 1386920950689.png (541KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1386920950689.png
541KB, 720x1280px
>>18090913

>If she places sex above everything else to the point where she's threatening to break up because ONE aspect of a perfectly healthy sexual relationship isn't being fulfilled, then she's shallow and I'm the one in the right.

Abso-fucking-lutely not. She's threatening to break up because one IMPORTANT aspect of her sexual relationship with you isn't being fulfilled. Its important to her.

Not being sexually compatible is a completely normal reason for a break-up. The oral sex isn't the issue, the issue is that you're being unreasonable in your dismissive and condescending attitude.

>Whether or not they respond with anger is irrelevant to who is right or wrong. And that's why I came here, to figure out why she's so upset even though she's wrong

The thing is though, she isn't wrong. Needing something in bed to be sexually satisfied isn't wrong. She may be wrong for the way she approaches you about it or responds to you during your discussion about the topic but you don't get to decide what she is and isn't allowed to prioritize in her sex life.

Like I said, its perfectly fine to not be sexually compatible. Whats not fine is for you to solely dictate who is wrong or right when making decisions about your sex life with your girlfriend.

>You know nothing about me.

I don't need to. You have a shitty attitude. I offered you very level headed advice that was not at all critical of your decision not to perform oral sex and you straw-manned every word I said to paint yourself as a victim and ignored every word that even hinted at the possibility that you are at fault for any of your problem. You've shown, in this brief time, a complete and utter inability to participate in even a modest amount of introspection or humility. This whole thread has been about how everyone is wrong and you are right.

I don't need to read your autobiography to know that you're a twat. You did a great job painting that picture crystal clear for everyone here in the thread, kid.
>>
>>18090936
Anal isn't vanilla.

You aren't even willing to consider why you should provide basic sexual contact. This is a waste of a time.
>>
>>18090946

Answering most people on here is. Especially questions like this.
>>
>>18090944
Wholeheartedly agree with this. Why do we waste our time on this shit anon?
>>
>>18090944
>Its important to her.
Then she places importance on the wrong things and I'm just as justified in thinking she's shallow.

>the issue is that you're being unreasonable in your dismissive and condescending attitude.
You actually THINK I speak to her the same way I do here? How delusional are you? You think mid-sex I just go to her and say "What? Eat your fucking nasty ass cunt? Fuck off bitch, I'm not doing that disgusting shit"

No. I don't act "condescending" or "dismissive". I tell her I don't enjoy it, I tell her I don't like the idea and I use the nicest terms possible, because, guess what, I'm in a relationship, I like her, and being an asshole about it (like she's being) probably isn't the best idea.

Me venting about it on an anonymous imageboard should in no way represent the kind of language I use with a person I care about. I'm sure you don't use the same language you do here with people in real life either, so I'm not sure why you're expecting other people to.

>Needing something in bed to be sexually satisfied isn't wrong.
She fucking orgasms. How the fuck is that not being "sexually satisfied" if the purpose of sex is to orgasm in the first place? She IS being sexually satisfied, she just wants to do something I consider disgusting and is stepping on MY BOUNDARIES in the process.

>you to solely dictate who is wrong or right when making decisions about your sex life with your girlfriend.
"Hey babe, I'm gonna fuck my neighbour while you watch, okay?"

I can't dictate if that's right or wrong?

A very extreme example, of course, but everyone has boundaries, it just so happens that my boundaries are a lot more strict than most people's.

>This whole thread has been about how everyone is wrong and you are right.
Because most people, not everyone fortunately, in this thread are basically saying "Get over it bro"

>kid
You've done this 3 times now. Stop assuming you're older than me.
>>
>>18090946
Oral sex isn't vanilla either.
>>
>>18090950

You don't want advice you just want people to agree with you. If you wanted someone to rub your head and tell you you're always right and never wrong you should of run to mommy, not us. Get bent, kid. You fucking suck.
>>
>>18090936

We've seen this question in reverse. "My boyfriend eats me out all the time, but I don't want to give him head. Wat do?"

And we give her the same shit we give you. It's not that bad. Get her some fucking hygienic feminine wash, have her take a shower, and then eat her out. If that is too fucking hard for you to do, break up with her, because you don't want to put in an iota of effort over something very simple and easy.

Like most people about the stuff that's important to them.
>>
>>18090972

I'm not OP bro, I'm someone agreeing that OP is a piece of shit.
>>
>>18090975
Can you people not read the thread?

I've already stated, SHE'S CLEAN. That's not the issue.

I don't LIKE giving nor receiving oral sex. The issue isn't whether or not it's actually good if you put the effort in. The issue is that the idea is repulsive to me regardless of the effort put into it.

You're all acting like I'm in the wrong for not having the control of what I'm attracted to.
>>
>>18090966

>Then she places importance on the wrong things and I'm just as justified in thinking she's shallow.

Again, you don't get to decide whether or not its wrong. The fact that you do puts you in the highest echelon of condescending twats. Secondly, no, you're not justified. You're behaving like a child.

>You actually THINK I speak to her the same way I do here?

The way you speak to her doesn't matter. Your attitude is dismissive and condescending. I don't care how polite and proper the words are that come out of your mouth, you're being an asshole.

>She fucking orgasms. How the fuck is that not being "sexually satisfied" if the purpose of sex is to orgasm in the first place?

So, not only do you get to decide whether or not she's sexually satisfied, regardless of her insistence otherwise, you also get to decide what the purpose of her sex life is? As long as she orgasms you get to pat yourself? Get fucked, kid.

>I can't dictate if that's right or wrong?
>A very extreme example

You used a really shitty example that doesn't apply to this conversation at all. No, you don't get to dictate the terms of your sex life by yourself. You dictate it WITH the person you're having sex with, shit for brains.

>You've done this 3 times now. Stop assuming you're older than me.

I don't care if you're 40, you're acting like one.
>>
>>18090984
If you find vaginas repulsive you're probably a fag. Have you unironically tried sucking cocks?
>>
>>18090976

Clicked the wrong quote. Srry bro.
>>
>>18090993
>The way you speak to her doesn't matter. Your attitude is dismissive and condescending. I don't care how polite and proper the words are that come out of your mouth, you're being an asshole.
>You're dismissive and condescending because you can't control what you're attracted to

Yeah, no, fuck off.
>>
>>18090998
Yes, just as disgusting.
>>
>>18090984

>You're all acting like I'm in the wrong for not having the control of what I'm attracted to.

For the absolutely LAST TIME, we're not saying you're wrong for not wanting to go down on her, we're saying you're wrong for acting like an absolute fucking baby about it and losing your shit on every person in this thread that tells you something you don't want to hear.
>>
>>18091008
How am I acting like a baby if

a) I've tried to perform oral on her multiple times
b) I've succeeded in performing oral until she orgasms
c) I've expressed that I don't enjoy it
d) Even after doing so, I still performed oral to her because she asked
e) She's threatening to break up because I don't do it often enough and I don't enjoy it

Seriously, how the fuck am I acting like a baby after putting up with this shit for so long?
>>
>>18091000

Please google "strawman logical fallacy" because your insistence on using it over and over again makes having a logical conversation with you fucking impossible.

You're dismissive and condescending because YOU get to decide what she's allowed to prioritize in her sex life, YOU get to decide whether or not she's sexually satisfied and YOU get to decide what the purpose of her sex life is, like as long as you give her an orgasm you get to call her retarded and shallow for wanting anything else in bed.

You are being a baby. You're the biggest fucking baby in the world and you need to leave this girl because you don't even have enough intelligence or maturity to acknowledge when you're wrong.

I'm out, and by the way, if you're a troll I'm giving you a solid 10/10. This is by far the most frustrating conversation I've had on /adv/ in a long time and I have your fucking stone cold ignorance to thank for it.
>>
>>18091006
Well then, you probably need therapy my friend.
This is like calling yourself straight but saying you find tits repulsive.

Maybe you've had a traumatic experience with pussy eating or you subconsciously have negative associations you're not articulating to us. Whatever your hang up is, if you refuse to address it and have a partner who needs it to be fulfilled, breaking up is the only logical conclusion.
>>
>>18091020
>You're dismissive and condescending because YOU get to decide what she's allowed to prioritize in her sex life, YOU get to decide whether or not she's sexually satisfied and YOU get to decide what the purpose of her sex life is, like as long as you give her an orgasm you get to call her retarded and shallow for wanting anything else in bed.
I'm not "deciding" anything, if I was "deciding" anything then I wouldn't have done anything in >>18091015

I'm speaking my mind as to what she SHOULD prioritize in OUR sex life, what she SHOULD be sexually satisfied in OUR sex life and what she SHOULD think the purpose of her sex life is in OUR relationship. And I never claimed she was retarded or shallow, I said that eating pussy is retarded and that she's looking like a shallow person if she goes through with this. Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension skills before patronizing someone.
>>
>>18091022
Then I'm just assexual, I don't see how that makes my situation any different.
>>
>>18091020
You're a girl aren't you? It just shows
>>
>>18090898
>This shouldn't be the case
>You should go get sex counseling
kek. my ex shared his thoughts on the word should with me once. the impression is all that's stuck with me so i won't try to relay any exact quotes but suffice it to say he's not a very big fan of "should". (don't mean to be picking on you here btw, it came to mind at the end of op's post >>18090810 too)

anyway. short relevant anecdote regarding the ex. he loved oral. easily his favorite. as for me: receiving....ehh, can take it or leave it. cum way harder from sex anyway, and i enjoy the closeness of it more to boot. i enjoy giving it quite a bit though it's not an absolute must. would've been smooth sailing for us in the bedroom except for one detail. his cum tasted awful. i'm not averse to swallowing or getting it in my mouth or anything like that at all but with him it almost made me actually vomit a few times. there really was no graceful way to explain it but we both gave a fuck and were both understanding and it was easy enough to work out. my point in all this is just to say that it's not always because of repressed emotional/mental hang-ups. sometimes stuff simply tickles your senses the wrong way, intensely, and it's all you can do to mind-over-matter your way through it while trying desperately to maintain your composure.

>>18090904
if it were me, i'd cut her off at the pass and just direct the issue directly the second the topic comes up again. skip the song and dance leading up to the threat she's fixing to make again, and just calmly resolve the matter being as straightforward and compassionate toward each other as you can be

whatever happens, best of luck to you two
>>
>direct the issue directly
address the issue directly* lol hot damn i'm on a roll tonight
>>
>>18091045
Save this shit for your diary
>>
>>18090898
Im sorry, this is not related to the op, but I have the same problem. I cant put a finger or a tampon in, could you please tell me how you solved this problem? :(
>>
>>18090672
don't do it. Be very firm about it and tell her if she MUST have oral then you two should separate.
This is not a threat. Be mature about it. I mean think about it
>I am repulsed by giving oral
>She refuses to be in a relationship without oral
Obviously you two aren't meant for each other.
>>
You are right on this matter. No shame in being square. Kissing is fine, but not the French kind, Missionary is fine, but all else is perverted and disgusting. Stick to your guns.
>>
Either she has a horrible std or you need to eat that pussy. It's an acquired taste like coffee or dark beer. Just eat that pussy like a 1945 Jew who just escaped the holocaust. Like your starving to survive.
>>
You know what OP? I'm actually on your side here. Nobody should force you to do something if it effects you THAT MUCH. Neither person should be forced to do anything they're uncomfortable with in a relationship, especially in the bedroom. Even if you force yourself to do it just to make her happy, you'll probably end up hating her and the relationship and ultimately this will end up in a break up anyway.

Putting up with shit just to make someone happy all the time never ends well. There's only so much one person can take. Certain things of importance will obviously require someone to change, like getting a job or owning a car or something like that, but I believe that intimate things should be something both people can compromise on so both can be happy. Sex is supposed to be enjoyable and not about owing favors to. If she's still enjoying the sex in general, then it should be enough.

If she is honestly threatening to break up with you over something like this, let her. She's letting something small get in the way of the bigger picture. If you want to keep her, try to reason with her. Offer new and exciting ways to have sex, introduce new toys, new positions, ANYTHING. Maybe she'll get turned on by something else that both of you can enjoy. Otherwise if you're really desperate....try sex therapy? It's a thing.
>>
I understand what you mean OP, I used to think eating pussy and even eating ass was something I really wanted to do, looks so great in dirty movies but after eating pussy it's just ehh nothing really, I can feel my saliva thickening when I do it, probably trying to combat whatever bacteria she naturally has
Women have discharges all the time from there and not the sexual kind
Don't eat out just any woman and when you do make sure she's clean
Don't listen to these retards or the fat whores on this board
>>
>>18091519
>I can feel my saliva thickening
welp.. there goes me ever eating pussy
>>
Hmm... Let's have a different look at this... She's forcing you to do something sexually that you don't want?
Dude, that's rape
>>
>>18091580
Not trying to trigger any arguments here, but is it still rape if she's not physically forcing him to do it? Or is that more like sexual harassment? I'm genuinely unsure about this.
>>
>>18091030

>I'm speaking my mind as to what she SHOULD prioritize in OUR sex life, what she SHOULD be sexually satisfied in OUR sex life and what she SHOULD think the purpose of her sex life is in OUR relationship

So you should to decide what she should prioritize, you should decide whether or not she's sexually satisfied and what she should think the purpose of her sex life is. Any ideas she has that don't coincide with yours gets dismissed as retarded because you are the grand arbiter of your relationship and as long as you believe you're right no other opinions or view points matter, correct?

If she thinks something is important that you don't think is important, she's being retarded.

If she prioritizes something in her sex life that isn't important to you, she's being shallow.

I think I get it now. You don't want a girlfriend, you want a fleshlight with legs; someone that will be satisfied when you tell her she is and not form any opinions otherwise.

Break up with her. You two aren't sexually compatible and you're an unbearable cunt. Those two things don't usually add up to a healthy relationship.
>>
>>18090886
projecting much?
>>
File: 1392964672979.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1392964672979.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>18091612

She's not forcing him to do anything. She's telling him that receiving oral sex is an important aspect of her sex life and he's telling her that she's being shallow for thinking so because, according to him, as long as he's making her orgasm she shouldn't want anything else. Whether or not he wants to do it isn't really the point, the point is that instead of breaking up with her and finding someone who isn't into oral sex he just wants to brow beat her into accepting his viewpoint that the thing she wants in bed isn't important or valid.

From the very beginning of the thread we've all told OP several times, to no avail, that they just aren't sexually compatible and that they should just find other people they click with sexually but he doesn't want that, he wants to convince her, and us for that matter, that he's right and she's wrong.

She wants something in her sex life that he's uncomfortable with. Thats totally fine. People break up over sexual incompatibility all the time, but the fact of the matter is OP is stuck in this situation because he isn't satisfied to just find someone else who has the same sexual priorities he does, he wants to force his current girlfriend to stop wanting the things she wants and accept his idea of sexual satisfaction as gospel. As long as HE is happy with their sex life then in his mind she should also be happy because, according to his words, the only purpose for sex is having an orgasm and as long as he gives her one he believes he is 100% fulfilling his obligation to attend his girlfriend's sexual needs.

He fails to see the flaw in his logic because not only is he vehemently against accepting any responsibility for his controlling attitude, he believes that his benchmark for satisfaction is the only one that should matter.
>>
>>18090672
tell her to come to my place and i'll eat her pussy all night.

maybe sucking cock would be more to your liking OP?
>>
there's no validity in raming a wolf
>>
>>18091612
I didn't look it up but
In my understanding sexual harrassment is like bullying someone sexually by gropping or by giving unnecessery sexual comments
Rape on the other hand forces someone to act or been act opon sexually
Be it physically or by a threat
A threat gives someone similar Power over another
>>
Just let her go. You can both find what you're looking for elsewhere.

I had a chick that didn't suck dick
I let her go and now I get blow...jobs...from other chicks. And she not sucking whoever's dick. Problem solved. Everything's right with the world. It really wasn't that hard. Just had to to ask myself if I wanted to spend the rest of my life with no blowjobs. I didn't. So moved on. You do same. And with all the relationship prowess you bring to the table you and your next chick should be really happy.
>>
Her vagina makes you want to vomit and you apparently find the idea of getting her to orgasm during sex to be a huge joy kill. What do you think the problem is?
>>
>>18091672
>you apparently find the idea of getting her to orgasm during sex to be a huge joy kill
What? OP never said this
>>
>>18091650
If you orgasm during sex, it DOES mean you're being satisfied, you fucktwit.
>>
>>18090672
I don't know man, eating my gf out is probably my favorite thing
Sure it feels weird, but she likes it so much it's 100% worth it for me
You get used to it after a while
>>
>>18090735
Found the salty butthole eater
>>
>>18090930
>You're selfish for not eating my feces when I want you to!
wowe this site sometimes
>>
>>18091946
After reading most of the thread, I'll add that, if you really like her, you'd want to please her the way she wants, at least once in a while, even if you don't really like it.
You said you tried eating her out what, once ? Dude the first time I did it I felt disgusted by the smell and couldn't do it very long, but i still felt good for doing it because she loved it. And that mattered to me way more than being a little disturbed by putting my mouth on her vagina.

"Relationships are about sacrifice" and shit. Maybe she is acting a little rough but sex is really important in a healthy relationship, and she is NOT being shallow if she wants to have some stuff in bed. If you're not as demanding, good for you, that doesn't she has to be as well.

It's weird because on one hand you sound like you're concerned about this relationship, you love her and everything, but on the other hand you sound like you're not open to compromising at all for her.
Either you don't care about the relationship and then you don't complain if stuff go wrong because of sexual incompatibility, or you do care and then you at least try to make some efforts to make it work.
>>
>>18091758
There's using satisfied as a euphemism for reaching orgasm and there's just that, psychologically feeling satisfied.

If you had a woman who sighed, spread her legs, rolled her eyes and let you do her thing while she played dead, refused to let her touch her body, refused to touch you, chances are you could get hard and orgasm just from the penetration alone.
Doesn't mean that it would be a satisfying experience for you. Let alone for prolonged time.

>>18091965
>feces
No.
>>
>>18090672
Fem here. Would 100% break up with a guy who didn't give me oral back.
Yeah, she feels like you owe her because this isn't a normal thing. You're a little bitch with a little bitch attitude and you should go be a little bitch on your own and leave her to find an adequate mate. Good luck finding a girl out there that hates oral. Hold on to her if you find her, cuz jesus christ in my 24 years of having friendships with other girls not once have I heard "I hate getting oral from my bf".

>>18090719
>I'm fine. I can get her to orgasm when we're having regular sex, so that should be good enough.
LMAO
That's what you think.
Can't even bring myself to read the rest of this thread, what a waste of time OP. Your only solution is to break up obv since you can't please her and it'll all just turn into mutual resentment at all times.
>>
>>18092020
> first part
pls concentrate while reading

I'll summerize fo y'all sloppy concentrators:
1. Guy hates giving oral + hates getting oral
2. GF wants to get oral
3. She thretens with break up if no oral
4. How to
No oral sex + no break up
>>
>>18090672
Licking vaginas is glorious. Don't be a loser
>>
Have you tried to use this tounge kondom thingy?
It's similar to plastik foil
Less stinky odor and less wetness
>>
>>18092074
Drink your gfs piss, come on don't be a loser
>>
>>18092071
>how to convince my girlfriend that something she needs in a relationship is not important

Good luck, not going to happen. Just find a girl who also finds genitals icky.
>>
>>18092090
That's a good answer compared to some of the others
>>
>>18092090
He just wants someone who also thinks oral sex is off putting.

>>18091978
Is there a sort of bitterness that comes from girls because of this with sex? Seems to be that because emotion controls weather they orgasm or not, the ability to just "get off" and be done with the situation and not have that sitting sexual frustration must make some angry, if not jealous.

My joke about eating ass would be the easiest replacement in OP's problem. What if the question was, "my girlfriend wants me to tongue her butt but I don't like the idea of oral sex, it's disgusting/ makes me want to throw up". You produce excrement from both spots and not wanting to put your mouth where piss comes from is entirely plausible. "It's clean" isn't an excuse to eat food off of a toilet seat.
>>
>>18092103
That was my very point.

You cannot just replace it with something else. Eating ass is much less common, much more taboo and much less likely to bring a woman to orgasm. The very point is that oral sex is commonly regarded as a standard sex act. Now that doesn't mean OP has to force himself to like it, but it's perfectly valid for her to pack up if she's not happy with her sex life because this is too important to her. Hell, I bet she's frustrated not just because OP doesn't go down on her but because he doesn't go down on her -and- doesn't enjoy blowjobs, if she likes giving those then she misses out on two commonplace sexual expressions by being with him.

OP isn't wrong for not liking oral (or well, it's not something you can argue being wrong/right about), he's wrong for thinking he can just change his girlfriend's mind.
>>
>>18092103
I'm with this guy
>>
>>18092113
Really? If they have a healthy, happy, loving relationship that looks like it could have a future, saying, "baby, I need to to stop thinking about sucking dicks" is this harsh red flag? It's not like she has a smoking addiction and wants someone to smoke with, it's oral. What's she missing out on that can't be achieved other ways?
>>
>>18092122
Yeah sure. I would not date a man who didn't like oral sex. Would you date a girl who would not want penetration (save for potential kids)? If she could get you off with her hands or her mouth, what's the big deal then?

You are still missing out on a physical sensation. You are still missing out on a psychological sensation. I love giving head exactly because it's dirty, it's naughty, you can't smell or taste anything but their sex organ. I can't get that from anything else. Nor can I see him twitch and moan with full concentration (because I'm not distracted by personal physical pleasure) in helpless bliss as I am working him. Or feel the orgasm I single-handedly gave him with a set out strategy, you have much more power over the kind of experience you give someone than with your vagina.

And, likewise, there's nothing that can literally replace seeing my lover with his face in between my legs. You can argue that it's not important but that's a personal matter. Everyone has physical sensations they couldn't go without in a romance relationship where they need to get all their kicks from one person. Oral sex isn't an outrageous one at all.

>red flag
It's not a red flag in the sense that it would make me think less of his character, I'm just not interested in dating a man who won't want to eat me out when I can date a man who enjoys this as well. Nothing weird or unreasonable about that. Now if I wanted to be tied up and teased for an hour before every time I have sex, then yes I should probably accept that this is an outlandish request no one wants to fulfil. But if there's men who are happy to dive in and give me a licking, why in the world would I not seek those out?
>>
>>18092132
This isn't about you, ya cock crazy slag. Are you OP's girlfriend, trying to defend his obligation to lick your pussy?

Just because you can't be persuaded to understand something so simple doesn't mean she can't.
>>
>>18091755

It's implied from his tone and the fact his gf is clearly unsatisfied with their sex life. Oral is about the only way most women are going to consistently get off besides masturbation, and watching someone jerk off isn't sex.
>>
>>18092152
I can't talk for what other people's priorities should be, but I seem to be in the same position as OP's girlfriend in this regard so I can shed a light on how it feels to someone for whom this is non-negotiable.

>obligation to lick
Obviously she realizes he isn't literally obligated to, hence why she is hinting that she will break up if he continues to refuse. She's giving him a last chance to decide that he wants to try/do it anyway.

>understand something so simple
What? That something that matters to her shouldn't matter? You are seriously thick if you think it works like that. How would you feel if your girlfriend tried to tell you that whatever you liked in bed you should not like or should be happy to not (potentially never) do again?
>>
>>18092157
I would consider what that thing is and probably never do it again for the sake of the relationship.

By the way, no one gives a fuck about your "that's so me but I'm ignorant" positions. It's all fine and dandy that you HAVE to have a guy who does, maybe OP's girlfriend doesn't and we're here to try and see if that's possible.
>>
>>18090672
You have evvery right to set boundaries in the bedroom, and your partner should respect them. She has every right to want what she wants and to ask for it. Please give her some credit: she is asking for what she wants directly, and that is not easy to do. You need to talk to her, and I would start with this compliment.

Now then, if you are certain that going down on a woman is not for you, then you need to tell her using those exact words. If she cannot accept that, she has every right to end the relationship. If both of you feel that strongly, then you probably shouldn't be together, anyway.

But, anon, oral sex is very common and her request is therefore not at all unusual. If you are open to it, I would suggest doing some soul searching to find out what it is that you don't like about putting your mouth down there. If you object to the smell, she can wash. If it's the appearance of her genitals, then maybe you could ask her to work with you to develop a kind of "exposure therapy" where you look at her ladyparts for longer and longer periods of time. If you do this, the sight of them should bother you less and less. Lastly, it sounds like you might be straight-up disgusted by the very idea of performing the act. If you want to work to overcome this fear, you should consider talking to a therapist (not even a sex therapist...just a trained adult) to help you out here. There is nothing wrong with not wanting to eat pussy. But, anon, you might have a hard time finding a partner who is OK with that. Were I you and I wanted to maintain the boundary, I would tell any dates that might get intimite, "Jist so you know, I don't do oral." before things get intimate.
>>
>>18092179
Really? What if she didn't like penetration? I honestly think you just cannot really grasp the weight of having a sex life that'll be limited to this person for hopefully a very long time, and on top of that have them deny you some of those things that are expected and normal to you.
It's not just the acts itself you miss out on, it's also the resentment from them not wanting to overcome their hang ups or whatever. If you love oral and find it sexy, the idea that the man who claims to love you to the moon and back being grossed out by putting his mouth on your pussy can be saddening and just entirely off putting sexually.

>maybe OP's girlfriend doesn't
Except that she cannot elaborate on this herself and from literally everything OP said, it sounds like she does. She has literally threatened to break up over it, what more do you need to be convinced that she doesn't want to be in a relationship without it?
>>
>>18092071
>4. How to: No oral sex + no break up
Well that's easy. OP just has to break her self-esteem and convince her that she'll never do any better. The trick is to make her feel like she doesn't DESERVE to be satisfied, and then she won't whine about it quite as much.

Cut her off from her friends, hit her just once so she knows you're capable of it, then get angry and call her a whore if she requests any sex acts that make you uncomfortable
>>
>>18092193
Then that's cool. I've been jerking it for years now, gives me no real inclination to stop then. The penis shrinks after a certain age anyway; I'd get ashamed from attempting penetration as well so it's not that big a deal. Sounds more like YOU don't have any grasp on long standing relationships and what compromise really means. You don't depict what is "normal" and have no right to end the relationship, something you both agreed to get into and should both agree to leave, over such trivial bullshit. If you start to feel resentment for not being able to do some sex act, guess what? You're a slut, good for you.

You're just interpreting OP's given information from your own view and not an outside, 3rd person perspective.
>>
>>18092201
Just remember kids, even attempting this will get you thrown in jail...yet women have no trouble in doing all this, and the cops will always side with them.
>>
>>18092205
>and have no right to end the relationship, something you both agreed to get into
It takes one person to break up a relationship. They don't need to present their reasoning to some higher judge to see if they have the right to leave, they just do. The premise of a relationship is that you both want to be together. If either person stops wanting to be together it ends there. It's not a binding contract until marriage, and most people marry someone when they can make an educated guess that they want to remain with them.

>hurrdurr you slut with sexual expectations
Okay.

>You're just interpreting OP's given information from your own view
Saying that OP's girlfriend needs oral sex for the relationship to satisfy her is in the information that OP has given us. No neutral third party can read the OP and conclude that oral sex is trivial (to her). Sorry if it's news to you and/or OP that if you have sexual limitations that don't line up with your partner's desires that can be a dealbreaker, but that's reality. Ask around and see how many men would date a woman long term who doesn't want to give head.
>>
>>18092205
>You don't depict what is "normal" and have no right to end the relationship, something you both agreed to get into and should both agree to leave
You're thinking of a marriage. The whole point of dating for a while before marriage is to find out if there's an incompatibility that's going to ruin the relationship in the long run. OP and his girlfriend have found a big one.

There's no invalid reason to end a relationship. If you're not committed and you're not happy, why would you want to force it? I don't think you know how completely miserable a bad relationship can get, it's far worse than being alone
>>
>>18092217
How the hell is a year or two of dating going to prepare you for possible hoarders or health issues? What happens in the future as a deal breaker is supposed to come then, not worried about now before it even happens. Why the fuck would you get into a relationship to not commit? That's the whole fucking point, to see if they can, not if they accertain to all of your sexual kinks.

Shit like this is why so many young relationships fail and people turn bitter about dating. Could you maybe treat the other person like a human and not a checklist?

No invalid reason- give me a break, you can't be serious.
>>
>>18090672
Tell her vagina is too smelly and disgusting to eat out. Problem solved.
>>
File: IMG_1930.jpg (232KB, 2043x1058px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1930.jpg
232KB, 2043x1058px
To girls.
1-Are you afraid that there are men out there that want to kill you?
>>
File: 1478019745070s.jpg (2KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
1478019745070s.jpg
2KB, 125x116px
>>18091758

>If you orgasm during sex, it DOES mean you're being satisfied, you fucktwit.

I think its super sad that you think not. Not only is it sad that you think that, its sad that you think I'm the fuckwit for thinking the opposite.

If we're going by your logic then every guy in the country who cums into a fleshlight every night is "sexually satisfied" simply because they're having an orgasm, right?

So EVERYTHING else about sex, the emotional connection, the foreplay, the intimacy, the physical compatibility, NONE of that matters as long as you're cumming? As long as you're girlfriend is cumming you allow her absolutely zero justification to want anything else in bed.

Thats sad as fuck, kid.
>>
>>18092103

If you watched a brand new toilet seat come out of the box would I eat off it? Yes.

I use my tooth brush that aparently has feces on it.

I touch door knobs no problem.

If I get poop on my hand and then wash it with soap and water I'm fine eating with it hours later.

If my bitch washes inside and out with soap and water it's fine.

It's all in your head
>>
If she uses a potential break-up as a tool to manipulate you, that's shitty as hell and you should leave her. It's not annoying or shallow, it's abusive.

If she states that she is not satisfied with a relationship sans oral sex, then it's not annoying, it's clear communication about a sexually incompatible relationship. Let her leave if you know you'll never desire oral, but in this case the blame falls on nobody.

I say this as someone who is repulsed by receiving oral sex. I know what happens down there and don't want somebody licking it. But on the flip side, some see oral sex as a highly intimate thing. They like the vulnerability of it. Everything in sex isn't about the orgasm, and if a person adores oral--either for getting off or just for feeling connected to a person in a way dick-to-vag doesn't do for them--then that's fair. Listen instead of dismissing it as shallow. Expectations are a good thing. Sounds like you should leave and find someone who doesn't care not to receive oral.
>>
>>18092385
>inside (...) with soap
Bad idea. This can actually cause infections that don't smell pretty. Washing the vulva with soap is fine but she should stay out of the actual vagina, it does its stuff just fine. You also wouldn't wash the inside of your mouth with soap yet you still consider it clean enough to get up into.

Besides you'd actually be better off licking a toilet seat that people sat on with their legs than licking the door handle they all touched with their soiled hands, it's indeed for a large part psychological what we consider gross or clean.
>>
>>18092387
This so much. Nothing wrong with giving off a last alert that you are going to leave and give them a chance to consider that before pulling the brakes.

And yeah >>18092286 is actually the only thing you've said so far that I can get behind in part. I do see the importance in judging someone's overall qualities and not isolating every little annoyance. But at the end of the day it comes down to whether or not you find this a legitimate dealbreaker. You mentioned yourself the smoking example that you would be more understanding of. Everyone has things they cannot go without in a singular relationship they get no other chances for, and there's in my eyes no point in arguing that this is not "objectively important enough". It's not like he's hanging the toilet paper the wrong way or whatever annoying but human quirk. And to be fair I do think that if OP's girl feels like this she should've been straight right off the bat and not wait until longer in the relationship to make it clear that she'll leave over this.
>>
>>18092400
My point is, a little bit poopoo won't hurt you if you can't even smell it.
>>
>>18090719
>"You should be a submissive cuck to your partner and do everything they want you to do or else they're going to leave you"
That whole alpha beta cuck bullshit mentality is poisonous, only embittered forever alones have them. How did you ever get a gf?
>>
>>18092303
Oh my. My mistake. Wrong thread.
>>
>>18092132
>Would you date a girl who would not want penetration (save for potential kids)?
If I love her, then yes.

You're just a slut.
>>
>>18092339
>NONE of that matters as long as you're cumming?
That's exactly how it works, how fucking dense are you?
>>
>>18090719
OP youre being dumb

It isnt about doing everything your partner wants but just simply being compatible
You two are on the opposite ends of an issue very important to one of you - the relationship just will not work

"I dont think its important hurr durr"

Thats great, and so do other people, but the girl youre specifically dating finds it important and she isnt going to change. Break up.

>should be good enough

Your priorities are different from hers, whats good enough for you is different for her. Incompatible. Break up.

>Ive been honest, it hasnt worked.

Break up.

>She cant respect my feelings and decision.

Break up you stupid fucking fag, how hard is it to see you two dont work?
>>
>>18092020
>oral back

Thing is OP doesnt want to receive or give oral, which is completely fair and a valid sexual preference of hs

OP needs to find a girl that can be happy with him
It isnt entirely about OPs failures, its not "his fault"

Op and his girlfriend are just two different types of people who would be happier with others similar to themselves
>>
>>18092071
Number 4 is impossible
>>
Find someone who doesn't like it either. Took me forever to not think cocks were repulsive. I wouldn't eat her out either if I wasn't legitimately aroused, that's just how it is. As embarrassing as it can be for your partner, you either can get it up or can't.
>>
File: 1476828488469.gif (2MB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1476828488469.gif
2MB, 400x303px
>>18092620

You're king fucking retard of retard mountain. Good luck, because you're going to have a really hard time convincing anyone with a functioning brainstem that having an orgasm is the only important part of sex.

Thats one of the silliest things I've ever read on /adv/ in my life.

I hope to god you are a troll.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.