[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just been lying on my bed for an hour thinking about how pointless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1456609979138.png (76KB, 462x410px) Image search: [Google]
1456609979138.png
76KB, 462x410px
just been lying on my bed for an hour thinking about how pointless my life is, typed up some bullshit on facebook and then deleted it before posting.
im a guy, i dont talk about myself and how shit my life is to my friends, at least when i had any. but maybe if people saw just a part of my mentality they would understand, maybe those who cut off contact would give me some slack for whatever wrong they have percieved?
I cringe at social retards who complain at their self affirmed lot like i cringe at the ugly beta orbiters who blush over pretty girls pictures (these groups usually intersect) but these people have constantly made idiotic decisions and other than abject poverty i dont have a clue what ive done wrong.
I seem to have gone offtrack somewhat, so, should i post to facebook what i was going to?
would you connect with an old friend if you saw they were struggling?
>>
Here for you man, sorta get how you feel. What were you going to post to Facebook?
>>
>>18090438
Nice pic.

You must have some sort of social...weakness i.e. boring or just have unrelatable interests.

How old are you?
>>
You sound pretentious.
>>
>>18090465
'I've had a hard time of it in the past, but it seriously never bothered me. fighting for the next day, fighting to wake up better than the day before, improve my lot. even with an empty stomach, even with no roof, at least I had a direction, at least I knew what I wanted. But without stress, without hunger and other hardships I am empty, no path or purpose. a mind that fills the silence with things I wish it didn't, questions I can't answer. I've spent years hunting for contentedness, fitting together errant pieces of my life and yet as ive put it together the picture shown on the pieces seems to show no trace of the happy go lucky image I remembered. maybe the missing pieces can make it more clear, maybe if i swallow my pride, but how can i bite the bullet if i don't know who fired the gun.'
>>
>>18090438
Do it, voice your opinion. Just remember that people might interpret what you say differently.
>>
>>18090527
If that's what you want to post do it man seems like you have some direction in doing that in itself which is what you were looking for
>>
>>18090438
>i dont talk about myself and how shit my life is to my friends, at least when i had any. but maybe if people saw just a part of my mentality they would understand, maybe those who cut off contact would give me some slack for whatever wrong they have percieved?

If you feel social backlash, as stupid as it sounds, go see a priest/ go to confession. He is bound by secrecy, even legally, he listens to your problems, he is free, and - unlike a psychologist - he doesn't try to bullshit you with "analyzing" you.

Go to confession mate.
It helps.
>>
>>18090438
As well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Jq38JKN3A

Social Media is cancer, wastes your time and negatively influences you.
>>
>>18090477

Im pretty sure i do now, i didnt used to, but a couple of years with like 20 social interactions over that time will do that to a person i imagine, i feel everytime i find myself in a conversation i feel a little bit more like an autist. but when your life is empty what do you talk about?
>>
>>18090477

also im 26,
jesus, arent you supposed to get more together as you get older?
>>
>>18090548
>when your life is empty
Well, I guess like most anons you have interests in geeky/vidya/anime maybe you can find people with similar interests.

Reason I asked your age was cos even within geek circles most people in their late 20s have formed their social circles.

If your are in your late teens or early 20s, there's still time.
>>
>>18090553
>>18090571
>26

Ah, well its kinda difficult since geek stuff is packed with normies now.
>>
>>18090527
>Just surviving isn't enough anymore

4chan is designed for arguing irrelavant bullshit to fill the silence in the gaps of your life.
>>
>>18090539
>and - unlike a psychologist - he doesn't try to bullshit you with "analyzing" you
I bet you believe the earth is flat too, you piece of shit.
>>
>>18090438
I think it is going to be awkward for you to confess your problems on a social network. You might have some attention, but it is going to be very awkward anyway.

You should probably try talking it out with someone you can trust instead of admitting it on a public enviroment.
>>
i'm thinking maybe i'll post it without the bit at the end with the bite the bullet idiom

1 its a rather depressing post, don't want somebody not knowing the saying and thinking of the big S, more attention, but not the kind i want

2 it also comes off a bit accusatory looking at it again, i mean yes i think part of my social problems are not my own doing, but saying 'one of you is a cunt but i dont know who' doesnt seem great.
>>
>>18090730
just talka about the problems you are currently enduring without getting too suicidal, attention-whorish or pricky about it. It must also be serious or else people won't take it seriously
>>
>>18090730
Don't post it.

It sounds like you don't have great friends anyway. Just find other people.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.