[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a problem. I'm 22, have had a gf for 3 years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So I have a problem. I'm 22, have had a gf for 3 years. Its a long distance relationship, and until maybe september last year everything was fine, but then I noticed, that we were disagreeing more often or being annoyed with each other. Nothing crazy but still noticable. The important thing though is, I felt that i solwly started to lose interest in her, it's not gone now, but its lower than the average "you're-together-for-so-long-thats-normal" thing. The problem is, that I see her once every 1,5 months so my feelings really go up and down and I can't pinpoint it.

It has always been long distance but now I'm studying in another city for half a year and now its not 3,5 but 6 hours between us. I've come to the point where I think (and you guys will tell me that 100 times) that if you're not in it 100% you should break up.

So here's my problem: She's my first gf, so I dont know how to do it. I can't just walk over to her, she has to visit or i have to visit her. She's visiting next week and I really don't know how to pull this off. I'm afraid I will be a massive pussy and not say anything (Which you will also hate me for, but it's how i am).

She's here for a week.
>>
See how it goes over the week she's with you, and if you still want to go through with it, tell her what you think is wrong with your relationship and shit. Breaking up at the beginning of the week would not be good.
>>
>>18090499
I forgot to say, I wanted to it the last time allready, but i just couldnt do it. I dont know why
>>
bumping once more
>>
Someone?
>>
Last bump
>>
I broke up with my first srs gf after around three years. Had very similar feelings to you. Basically I just decided to man up one day and tell her. Was fucking hard to do but the relief I felt afterwards has made it all worth it. It's hard but you just gotta be upfront and honest, but empathetic and gentle. Good luck.
>>
>>18091911
Ok, thanks, there doesn't seem to be an easy way
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.