[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I need some advice. I met the most soulful and passionate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Hey guys I need some advice.

I met the most soulful and passionate person I've ever met (lets call her Rach). We had so much in common, eventually we started growing feelings for eachother and down the line we started to date.

This was unlike any relationship I've ever been in, she was driven and was charismatic. She was the most intelligent person I have ever met, her parents love me and I was the first guy that they ever felt comfortable for us to be in the same room (they're not strict, just your average parents who'd want to know me first) and even didn't mind her coming to me.

At one point even her mum knew we smoked together, and she didn't care as long as we were happy. Because Rach was very happy, and her family knew I had good intentions.

When we started to date we hardly saw eachother, then right before I moved house we started to see eachother frequently. I moved into a suburb not far from her, and we practically would see eachother at least once or three times a week. Even at some points more than that.

During the time I was moving her parents offered for me to stay at their house (because my apartment wasn't ready at the time), Rach's dad was always and still is the nicest man I've ever met.

I've never had a good relationship with my father (ever since he had an affair with my mother) so I looked up to him, her dad helped me move house among other things (he serviced my car as well whenever it needed work).

Her mum was the same, she is the most loving mother I've ever met. Welcoming me into her home and saying I can come at any time, always supporting me and asking me how life was.

It was the greatest time of my life, at one point they even trusted me so much they asked me to look after their house whilst they went on holiday (They would have taken me too, but I was working as a christmas casual). They all helped me find a job when I needed help, and they supported me when my parents had their yearly falling outs.

CONTINUE
>>
>>18090200
OP HERE

It might have been around January, but I felt like I was annoying her. She didn't act distant or anything, I just felt like I was being clingy or something.

She reassured me I wasn't, and at one point spent an entire week at my house. This was one of my fondest memories, we used to watch Netflix in bed and just forget all the troubles of life.

We never fought and I never got mad at her, so I didn't think much of the awkward stint in January. I don't even think about it now.

In Febuary Rach's relatives on both her father and mothers side got very sick (both with cancer of some sort), both of her parents went to see them and it was a very emotional time for her.

I supported her through it, and still do today. She was swamped because she was making the move to fulltime work and studying for uni online because she had no time to go to a university (also her course wasn't what she wanted to do anymore).

But I still saw her, I still loved her and I still wanted to make sure she was okay. I was strong for her, she even said several times that I was her rock.

But then she started to say how she thought I deserved a better girlfriend, at first I thought nothing of it. She's never self doubted before, but everyone goes through these rough patches.

I would reassure her that she was the one for me, that I love her unconditionally and that things haven't changed for me.

Eventually she took me out to dinner, explaining how she thought she was mistreating me. That she wasn't giving me attention, that she feels like she wasn't being a solid girlfriend.

I know that she was and is going through a rough patch, so I reassured her that everything was going to be okay. She then said that she thinks that things might just get worse, and said she thinks we should break up.

CONTINUE
>>
>>18090225
OP HERE

My stomach hurt, my hands shook and my heart sunk. I couldn't bare to look at our food, all I could see was her fighting back her tears.

I tried to tell her that everything was going to be okay, that she doesn't mistreat me and that we've never fought and that I love her.

She said "I love you too", we ended up leaving the restaurant to go to a beach. Whilst we sat at the benches I told her how I felt, that she's going through a hard time and that I love her.

She said "stop", and I looked over to see her crying and I couldn't bare to see her cry. I held her close to my chest and rubbed her back, she sobbed and then I looked at her in the eyes and we kissed passionately.

And I don't know if that was right or wrong, but I kissed her and told her everything was going to be okay. That if she wants to break up, I wont go against it.

But that if she changes her mind, or wants to tell me she still wants to be in a relationship that I'm always here.

We still talk, and even after the beach we acted like we always have. Getting out of her car was the hardest, I wanted to kiss her, but I just hugged her and sat down on a chair outside my apartment and cried a river.

I couldn't sleep that night, all I dreamt was that it never happened. I haven't been able to eat, everytime I do I feel sick, and I haven't been able to stop the bouts of tears that hit me from time to time.

I don't know what to do, I love her with all my heart. I know she isn't seeking anyone, but I don't know how I will react if I ever saw her in another relationship.

What should I do?
>>
Even before your story is finished, let me tell you that when a girl takes up the "you're too good for me", 99% of the time, it's because of one of these reasons:
1. She cheated on you or is planning to. By making you break up, she can go and have sex without any bad feelings.
2. She is testing you. By throwing compliments at you, she'll see how you react to different things and ultimately if you're fit as a life partner/father to her child. Take caution when replying as the compliments can be double-edged swords.

Good luck.
>>
>>18090200
Way too long to read. Odds are, just based on the fact that you felt the need to type all of this up into 3 whole posts, that you are a betacuck. I'm guessing she is or will cuck you
>>
>>18090252
I finished reading this because I hate myself.
This is truly autism and your analysis is correct.
>>
>>18090250
Thank you.

I don't think its the former, rather the latter.

She's never cheated before and equally hates my dad for cheating on my mum, its happened to her as well and she doesn't think its a normal thing to do.

I hope that's the case, I just told her I'll always be there for her and that I still love her.
>>
>>18090252
OP here.

I wanted to explain the full story.

That's all nothing less.
>>
>>18090274

Either way, you'll need to back off for now. Telling her over and over that you love her, will annoy her and push her further away.

While it might seem counter-intuitive to you right now, the best thing you can do is just to be yourself, go do what you want to do, enjoy your hobbies. Show her that you can do without her.

Also, don't look at her facebook or other social media. Don't text her, only communicate with her if she is the one that initiates it.

If she wants to be with you, she will come back, and then you can decide if you want the same. Maybe you'll even find out that you're better off without her.
>>
Good read OP, I'm having heartbreak too and recognized myself in you but some youtube vids about how to deal with heartbreak helped me alot. It just takes time to melt and it fucking sucks.

>>18090250
>1. She cheated on you or is planning to
That's stupid and very pessimistic.
>2. She is testing you
If a girl's pulling these kinds of stunts for the sake of status checking then he's better of without her.

Just sounds to me that she feels that she has some things about herself that she want's to work on, to better herself. An inward journey or some shit. It's probably really hard to go back to like it used to be after all is said and done. Use this to your advantage and as leverage for self-improvement, OP. I know I'm going to and probably she as-well.
>>
>>18090302
Thank you for the kind words.

I think that now I just want her back in my life, and that is what I've got stuck in my mind.

We are still friends and still talk.

But I just don't know what to do now.
>>
>>18090302

You start off stating that you're having a heartbreak. You're not seing clear. Fine, call the reasons stupid and "status checking", but when you're out on the other side of your heartbreak, you'll realize these behaviours are very, very common among women.
>>
>>18090333

"she's trying to make it easy on you. You're probably going to have to decide what your breaking point is when push comes to shove"

"By making you break up, she can go and have sex without any bad feelings."

You literally called your own analysis retarded.

OP, you should make up yourself what advice you take, but mark my words when I say that staying friends with her right now is the worst you can do, if you ever want to be in a healthy relationship with her.
>>
>>18090343
you're implying she'd "go off and have sex"; you don't know that. honestly it speaks volumes about how you view women.
>>
>>18090357

Please go away with your passive-aggressive comment. We're all in here to give advice to a guy based on experience. I think it tells more about you that you have an urge to tell other people how their advice are "retarded" or that they are mysogenic.

Also, women are sexual creatures too, implying that this one girl doesn't want or can have sex is simply inaccurate and degrading.

I have no more advice for OP, so this will be my final post on the matter.
>>
>>18090385
passive aggressive? what was passive about it? literal autism at work here. I'd be surprised if you have experience with anyone other than being a girls poor drunken mistake. yeah, girls like sex. guys like sex. doesn't mean any of us would love to go out of our way to make someone feel miserable in the name of variety and conquest. don't trust this guy.
>>
>>18090411

Ah yes, rejection and name calling. How old are you? You can surely do better than "autism" and "liberal". Also, nice strawman there, suggesting I am a rapist. You don't have to worry about my social life, I am perfectly fine around my female friends when influenced by alcohol. It probably surprises you that sexual creatures can have a platonic relationship.

Anyway, I don't think OP would take any advice from you after these malicious attempts of trying to silence other people's advice.
>>
>>18090343
OP here, I get what you mean.
Maybe it isn't the best idea to be friends, but I think I wouldn't be as strong as I'm trying to be now without her.
>>
>>18090509

When someone you care about is pushing you away, it is natural that you want to pull them back. However, you need to think about yourself and don't live your life as a reaction to hers. Don't put her on a piedestal.

Focus on your own goals. Explore the world. There are so many great opportunities in life, especially if you're young. If this girl wants to be with you, she will come back, and if she doesn't, then there is nothing you can do. So don't waste your time waiting for her decision.
>>
>>18090541
I know.
This is just the hardest thing I've had to experience, and I want it to just change back.

Thank you for the advice, I appreciate the people here not assuming she's a cheater etc.

I just wanted some prompt advice thats all.
>>
Great read while on the toilet.
>>
>>18090448
Thanks for your help.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.