[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you meet qt girl at club and talk to her >tfw she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1468713482797.png (188KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468713482797.png
188KB, 600x600px
>tfw you meet qt girl at club and talk to her
>tfw she says "you are such a nice guy anon"
>tfw its already over

What went wrong? What causes women to go "oh hes such a nice guy i better let him know that we would be great friends but im absolutely not interested in him on a sexual level"?
>>
>>18090012
Just say no im not then ask her out.
>>
>>18090012
More like
>that's your last chance to impress me
>>
>>18090012
Anon, it is FINE to be a nice guy. Everyone fucking loves nice people.

You associate "a nice guy" with friendzone because people who get called/call themselves "nice" often are either doormats or boring.

You call someone nice when there isn't any relevant characteristic about them - they're not great, they're not awful, they're not smart, they're not stupid. They're just there, mediocre, with nothing outstanding about them. You say they're nice because saying "they're boring and bland"

You can be nice AND smart, funny, ambitious or amazing in bed, and women will like you. You can't be JUST nice, or unable to stand for yourself.

Ask her out, see how it goes. Being called nice isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>18090012

>met girl in club.
>Get called a nice guy.
>After all this still gave a shit about her worthless ho-ass opinion.

She's a random. You don't give shits about randoms. They get hit by a bus, you walk on by.

Bad shit happens to millions of randoms every-day, if you gave a shit about each and every worthless one your life would be wasted crying over theirs and their worthless as opinions.

And then some other sucker would cry over you.

Stop giving a fuck. Walk away from that shit and thank god you dodged a bullet because if you're a "nice guy" and "nice guys" are bad, then pat yourself on the back because she's one of those girls into douchebags and assholes and if she liked you to, that'd make you an asshole.

It's a goddamn compliment when a girl like that doesn't like you. It means you're worth more than her goddamn opinion.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.