[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found out my current girlfriend most likely slept with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (36KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
36KB, 852x480px
I just found out my current girlfriend most likely slept with others in our dating phase, this is approximately a month after we started seeing each other. She told me early on she would stop seeing me if I was seeing other people while still dating her. She told me this BEFORE she went ahead and slept with other people. We were not official but had still talked about not seeing other people. What should I do?
>>
>>18089949
She broke your trust and your agreement. Worthless whore. Dump her.
>>
you know what to do.
>>
>>18089949
who cares, so she snuck a couple in late, big fucking deal.
>>
Dump the bitch
>>
>>18089949
Tell her why you do it, and then dump her.
>>
>>18089949
break up, no ther option
>>18089961
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
Dump her.
>>
>>18089958
>>18089962
>>18089965
>>18089967

it's not cucky, OP. Don't listen to these faggots. Let her have this one... it gives you leverage in the future... these NEETs here don't get how things work. And besides, it's not even a huge deal... you said it yourself, you weren't even official. If you're not official you're not official.

Also, she said she didn't want -you- to see other people and -you- agreed to this. You didn't say anything about the agreement being mutual.
>>
>>18089981
Of course the agreement was mutual...
>>
>>18089981
>it gives you leverage in the future

This right here is how abusive partners start out.
>>
>>18089981
you are retarded.

op, never listen to someone who overuses ellipsis
>>
>>18089991
first I'm a cuck now I'm abusive? fuck outta here
>>
>>18089981
Yeah, because keeping leverage on someone in a relationship is healthy
>>
>>18089997
>first I'm a cuck now I'm abusive?

This was my first post in this thread, I didn't call anyone a cuck.
>>
>>18089999
I don't want leverage over my girlfriend. I want someone I can trust.
>>
>>18090023
you can't trust anyone, not even urself
>>
>>18089981
If you can deal with the fact that she was taking dicks when you guys were supposed to be exclusive then be a cuck like this guy.

Maybe you want to run your relationships like Machiavellian cold wars where sex is a resource and the two of you constantly compete by trying to get leverage over each other.

Personally I'd think that this is a terrible idea and my real advice to you is to let her know you're angry and upset about it, and see what happens. If the relationship fails, it fails. If you don't have it out with her about this, you'll not be able to look at yourself in the mirror and you'll think about it from time to time. The next time she does anything to piss you off you'll imagine some guy cumming inside her and then think about her lies. The healthiest thing is to lay it out on the table and see how the both of you react.
>>
>>18089949
We need more info...
ages?
time dating?
time in an official relationship?
reason why she said it....guilt? during an argument?
>>
>>18089949
She's a lying hypocrite, leave her.
Do you honestly think you'll be able to trust her again? If not, dump her.
>>
>>18090288
They weren't official at the time, so I don't see how you can say that she will cheat on him. The relationship hadn't started yet for them
>>
>>18090292
There was an agreement, moral if you wish... but don't base yourself on the second one because of alleged formality...

dump the whore you underage OP
>>
The way you get your girlfriend will be the way you lose your girlfriend. In this case, it means that she will end up cheating on you. Guaranteed.

Dump her and don't look back.
>>
>>18089981
>everyone in the internet who disagrees with me is a NEET 300lbs neckbeard brony who watches tarantino movies 24/7
>>
>>18089949
It's one thing if she slept with other people before you two were official, but she did it after she set a clear standard between the two of you. You'll never be able to trust her again, stop seeing her.
>>
>>18089949
Break up with her right now dude. Seriously message her right now and just break up with her. Tell her why and tell her you never want to see her again and move on. This is a red flag for girls who cheat I promise you. Save yourself the trouble man.
>>
File: i6_Bust1.png (252KB, 740x1334px) Image search: [Google]
i6_Bust1.png
252KB, 740x1334px
>>18089949

If she slept with people while the two of you were under the agreement of a monogamous relationship, then she cheated on you bruv.

KILL THE BITCH

Just kidding, but I would advise breaking up with her.
>>
dump the whore
>>
shes gona apply those doublestandards again and you know it

sad!
>>
>>18089949
>She told me early on she would stop seeing me if I was seeing other people while still dating her

What's there to question, you imbecile fuck? I make it very clear to you: DITCH. HER. ASS.

Get a grip of the remnants of your dignity and don't stick with her just because you might risk having a dry period. Is she really that hot for pulling this hypocritical shit on you? That was a rethorical question, because the answer is always "no". She kept you under her thumb in the "dating phase", if that isn't a red flag for a "strong and independent" woman, then I don't know what it is.

Confront her about her hypocrisy and then ditch her coldly. I bet she will instantly offer anal to get her way, but then you restrain you petty needs and show her the cold shoulder. Let her taste some of the justice she never experienced. This will teach her.

PS: This thread is so stupid that it has to be a bait, and if that's the case: 7/10, you got me there.
>>
>>18089949
When people really dig each other even without a formal agreement to be monogamous, they just stop having sex with others. They do not want someone else to touch them and their focus is on the person they are developing a bond with. This gf didn't really have a special bond with OP since OP was only one guy in a circle of guys. It is probable she had the same conversations with the other guys and some took her serious and some did not.
>>
>>18089949
What do you want to do? As long as it won't have you up on criminal charges, do it.
>>
>>18089949
You will never be able to get over this and with every little fight you have this thoughts are going to come up in your mind. Don't torture yourself further. Dump the relationship. It's not going to work and even sex is going to be awfull for you. Move on bruder
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.