[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love my girlfriend a lot but she's incredibly clingy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: heavy sigh.jpg (15KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
heavy sigh.jpg
15KB, 400x258px
I love my girlfriend a lot but she's incredibly clingy. Like I said, I adore her but it's starting to get draining. I have a lot of difficulty juggling working 3 days a week with college. She always wants to see me and always wants to talk on the phone. I'm always exhausted and see times don't want. Just tell her that! Why wouldn't you anon? Well she absolutely villainises me and guilt trips me. Everyday she questions me whether I still want to be with her and it's annoying me. I can't say anything or else she'll get mad and go cold and get really upset.

What the hell do I do?
>>
Lucky bastard. If you don't like her enough just break up, stop wasting each others time. If you do like her, what's the hold up? Would there be a problem with you guys just hanging out at your apartment or whatever if you're not up to going somewhere? Well, anyway, it sounds to me you're not as serious about this, for both your sakes break up.
>>
Break up with her, let her find someone who truly appreciates her instead of wasting her and your time
>>
>>18089903

t. person who has never been in a relationship and is desperate
>>
Ohh I just went through this with my boyfriend. He was incredibly busy with school and having a new job, we basically only got to say good morning and good night to each other for like a week. I was sad, frustrated, but I didn't say anything like that to him. Things were so awkward but after it was all over we got to say how we missed each other and it felt really nice.

Anyway sorry for the sort of tangential rambling but OP, your girlfriend just sounds really immature. It does sound incredibly annoying but try to stay calm and don't get mad, just remember she's probably doing it out of love and maybe a little bit of insecurity too. Sounds bad but I think you might have to treat her like a kid and coddle her about this a bit if you want her to not be such a cunt about it. You have to be the adult and stay calm.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.