[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm looking for opinions and maybe some /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Contemplating.jpg (78KB, 496x398px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplating.jpg
78KB, 496x398px
Hey guys, I'm looking for opinions and maybe some /adv/ on what to do next.

I'll start by saying I'm a social guy and I've never really had any problems with girls. I'm a freshman in college and a couple weeks ago I noticed this girl in one of my classes staring at me. After I started paying attention I realized that she was pretty much always looking at me, often out of the corner of her eye so I wouldn't notice. She was giving all the generic signs of attraction so I was sure she had some interest. At first I didn't really care, although after a couple weeks I started to become more and more interested in her. There's just something about her that's really unique and I wanted to get to know her. I started talking to her a little before and after class and she always seemed really happy to be talking to me so I figured she reciprocated my feelings. After I knew her a little I figured it was time to ask for her number. Fast forward to a couple days ago...

>approach after class
>her eyes light up as always and we talk a bit
>I say I want to get to know her better and ask for her number
>she immediately gets super nervous and starts mumbling
>"I... I don't know" she says while looking at the ground
>I tell her it's totally fine if she says no, it isn't a big deal
>she doesn't say anything
>ask her if she wants some time to think about it and she says yes
>she speed walks away while looking at the ground

My question is... wtf happened? It seemed like she was internally freaking out when I asked for her number even though it really isn't a big deal, not like I was asking her to marry me. She is super shy and I don't think she has many friends but she got even more uncomfortable after I asked for her number and I'm not really sure If I did something wrong?

What do you guys think of the interaction and why did she act like that? Should I follow up next time I see her or should I leave her alone?

Relevant Info: She seems super sheltered and has never had a bf
>>
>>18089563
She's shy. Dipshit.
>>
Nice humble brag
>>
>>18089563
>>18089563
You were too formal about asking her number making it sound like you wanted to marry her or something. Should have just said after class, 'See you tomorrow... oh hey give me your number (hand phone), alright im heading gym later...'
>>
>>18089604
I asked it like that because I was trying to show that I didn't necessarily only want the relationship to be platonic. It's never been a problem before but maybe you're right, I'll try to be more casual next time.

>>18089577
I mean yeah, I get that, but why would that stop her from saying yes to someone she likes?

>>18089587
Yeah I realized I sound like a douche in the beginning of the OP but I was just trying to give everyone a good idea of the situation.
>>
>>18089662
It's a good idea to always play it super cas (casual) at the beginning and gradually build up familiarity. Keep all your interactions light and fluffy; not heavy and serious. Don't worry about friendzoned as long as you keep gradually building familiarity.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.