[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello annons, 6 months ago my ex broke up with me because so-called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Hello annons,
6 months ago my ex broke up with me because so-called "character differences". I was a lovely, nice, full of love person towards her. I was supporting her no matter what. After some talks I asked her to block me on FB and not unblocking me back unless she wants to figure things out (so I have no temptation to stalk her on FB). Two days ago (after 2 months no contact) I saw that she unblocked me and now she poked me on FB... I was kind of done with her, because I respects her decision and did not thing to bother her again with all that stuff... I hanging out with one girl right now that seems pretty into me (she is even coming to watch a movie with me to my place today). However I do feel like there is something missing in that "relation". Right now when my ex "came back", I have no idea what to do, what if she somehow wants to contact me, however she is hastitating because of the things that were said back during the meeting (like: I don't want to repeat it now). However her cousing told me that at some point she said that "If somehow our paths bind together at some point I would not mind coming back to him". What should I do annons, I do not want to be the one to start trying to rebuild the relation with my ex agiain. I would prefere her to do the first step. But I do know that my ex is a shy and careful person with what she is doing and I do know she would not unblock me unless she thought something serious about me...
halp!
>>
Don't turn to the devil you know, life is too short for the same old thing. Besides she has hurt you before, she can do it again.
>>
>>18089181
One of the actual differences between men and women is that women can end a romance and honestly and innocently want to continue a friendship, while men want to break all contact because it hurts too much.

Chances are very high that she thinks of you as friend material now, not lover.
>>
>>18089419
basically this
she most likely sees you as a friend not a romantic partner

ofc we don't know that for sure, but that's how most girls feel after a break up
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.