[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>graduated from university almost 2 years ago >for three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: QYPlmPQ.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20KB, 638x547px
>graduated from university almost 2 years ago
>for three years I've wasted all of my free time on internet browsing
>for at least 3 times a week in the past 1.5 years I've had junk food and told myself it was the last time and believed myself
>same as above but with coffee

How do I start working really hard and avoid eating junk? My procrastination has been immense. Is the answer really just, "Just do it"? How do other people do it?

It seems like everyone lives an easy life compared to me. Either they're a female, chad, or some generic normie who is accepted by everyone and has a support structure. I am ugly and have bad social skills and no social life so I will never have any sort of support structure. I feel like an incredible loser whenever I see any young people.

I always feel so paranoid and frustrated because there are ten trillion books / subjects people say you have to learn or else you're stupid." Not only do I get annoyed by this, I can clearly see that they're talking shit, yet I still feel constantly cucked because I haven't read that book etc.

I've completely squandered almost two years on nothing but internet time wasting and lazing about. I used to go on the bus and go to the library or cinema to feel less alone but that made me feel like a loser in public (it just makes me feel cheated). I have had graduate interviews but have never been extroverted and normie enough to pass them. My part time jobs have never taken up much time but I despised them even though I barely work.

I have never been motivated enough to work on productive things in my own time. I consider learning programming and have done about three weeks of productive maths / programming in two years but it's just another mountain to climb. I have to become a workaholic ubermensch just to create some stupid app / nonsense business / become a low tier wagecuck while everyone else floats in to prestigious jobs because they are a normie.
>>
You are not alone. We were born in the wrong time and in the wrong place.
>>
>>18089028
Don't worry man, we all go through rough patches in life. I didn't get a decent job until 2 years after uni, and I didn't move out of my parents house until a few years after that. I hope you can take comfort from the fact that I felt so moved from your post, that my response (this one), is the first time in my life that I haven't shitposted on 4chan
>>
>>18089028
So I had this huge reply written when the faggot from /pol/ moved the thread and lost it. Fuck it. In the end it all boiled down to:

- it's never too late to change your shitty ways, but you got to do it in small doses, can't turn your life around in a day. Start right now and in a couple of years you'll be looking back and thanking heaven for listening to a random user on the internet
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.