[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm throwing a party at my house. Me and two of my friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I'm throwing a party at my house.

Me and two of my friends are DJing, I invited some of my friends from home, they're bringing drugs and nitrous balloons and I really want this to be a legendary and fun party.

But I have a problem. 2 of my housemates are lame as fuck and really want to have a spotify queue at one point which always ends in disaster, especially considering how bad everyone's taste in music is.

My housemate's girlfirend (this rich daddy issues white girl that thinks she is the coolest person around, despite looking and acting like literally every other girl on the planet) invited a bunch her lame friends.

Then a few other people just invited themselves along who are part of my 'extended friendship group' that I just don't want to be there, but I can't tell to fuck off because it would make me look bad.

How do I stop this from divulging into a lame ass top 40 fest?
>>
By not going.
You sound like the party pooper here OP.
>>
>>18088993

You think so?

Literally every party we have is filled with lame Top40 music and girls instagramming the whole time. Somebody is always complaining about the vibe and there's always a fight over the spotify queue, and I swear I hear the same songs every single time. Eventually everyone gets drunk and leaves at half 12.

Since I moved out of the city this is what it's like.

When I lived in the city we'd just DJ, people would be chill, dance and have a fun time.

I just want to do something different for a change.
>>
bum
>>
The extended friends coming is something you can't really escape from. Just try and find some compromise. Play some ''normie'' (don't know which other word to use) music you like that they won't object too
>>
File: 1482175866379.png (596KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482175866379.png
596KB, 800x800px
>>18088991
A few months ago, I was exactly on your spot. I hate the music that is usually played at parties where I live. Me and a friend are into EDM, so we decided to DJ all night long at the party I threw. To prevent people from switching it to their shitty music, we set up the speakers to the controller without an aux cord.

Although some assholes would loudly complain and ask to change the music, mostly people just got into into it. Whats more, I was having a great time, and seemed to be getting a lot of girl attention (I swear dude, being the host and the DJ gets you pussy).

My advice: your party, your music. If I could do it again I would, and I probably will one of these days. You'll have a blast
>>
>>18089067

>>18089067

I don't think I'd be able to DJ all night.

Last time I did that at a different party it ended really well, but people are stupid.

We've somehow come to an agreement that there will be both DJing and a spotify playlist, but I know that once that element of choice is there no one will shut up.

My main problem is my lame ass housemates.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.