[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I love my GF so much but at the same time all I can think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1025.jpg (44KB, 429x234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1025.jpg
44KB, 429x234px
Guys I love my GF so much but at the same time all I can think about is fucking random women. I see women always eyeing me and some old flames have talked to me.

I don't know what to do about my thoughts. I love her and don't want to leave the relationship at the same time all I ever want to do is get some strange.

I can't leave because I feel I would hurt her and myself too much. But I want to experience other things. I feel hindered by her at times yet at the same time we both prop each other up.
>>
>>18088950
Try to work on your relationship and get closer to her, or leave her.
When you're fulfilled and happy in your relationship you don't get those thoughts.
>>
I'm the same and I'm married

I figure I may as well get it out of my system while I'm young

Life is too short to get worked up over morals
>>
>>18088952

I am happy. When I cuddle her I get a warm feeling of contentness. We are very emotionally close.

At the same time i just wanna stick my dick in warm novel pussies.

I feel like there's something wrong with me. I'm pleagued with guilt over it. There's a disconnect of what society says a relationship is and what I feel.

I want to have multiple relationships, ideally. She would never agree to it and I'm not into the idea of polyamory. It's confusing.
>>
>>18088955

Ive been cheated on. My relationship after that I was so scared and insecure that I cheated as a defense mechanism. Multiple times.

It's really fucked up. Sure it may feel good. You probably won't even feel bad about it but one day out of no where the guilt will come back and eat you up.

It's a really difficult situation.
>>
>>18088973
I'm really resilient to guilt
>>
I was in the same boat as you OP!

Then my GF told me about her cuckquean fantasies.
>>
>>18088950
protip: you don't really love her
>>
>>18089058

Maybe? I honestly don't know. How would someone even know if they love someone if there's nothing to compare it to. Love is a personal experience.
>>
>>18089060
it's really easy to tell when you DON'T love someone

and one of the giveaways is coming on /adv/ whining about how you want to cheat on them
>>
>>18088997

Then what happened? Tell us more

My gf is actually into that

But is much too jealous to allow me to go for it
>>
>>18088950
If you try to get everything you want for yourself, you will fall from grace at some point. Just saying.
>>
>>18089064
Love isn't a real emotion, it's just a combination of liking someone and wanting to have sex with them
>>
>>18089092

Stupid. How is it different from any other emotion?
>>
You can't have your cake and eat it too. Yeah perhaps you are not cut out for monogamy, but you are probably also young and it's likely that you just aren't ready for a committed monogamous relationship.

Break up with her. Perhaps you will wildly regret it but there's no real alternative. These feelings don't exactly go away on their own often.
>>
>>18089092
What you described is lust and affection. Love is something entirely different.
>>
>>18089359
>Break up with her. Perhaps you will wildly regret it but there's no real alternative.

I''m scared of this. It's not like we've been together for a few months. It's a 3 year relationship. I'm mid twenties
>>
>>18088952
>When you're fulfilled and happy in your relationship you don't get those thoughts.
False, you cunt.
>>
>>18089064
>and one of the giveaways is coming on /adv/ whining about how you want to cheat on them

Having attraction towards other people and asking how to overcome it. is not wanting to cheat.
>>
>>18089932
He should have said, you don't seriously consider acting on these thoughts. Certainly not to the point of asking other people for validation to cheat, which is, honestly all this thread is.
>>
>>18089933
>Having attraction towards
That's a funny way of putting "I'm obsessed with actually wanting to fuck other people"
>>
>>18089942
Nah, it is thoughts that involuntarily can enter the mind if you are a sexual person. Nothing wrong if you do not act on them. Had them in all my relationship even in those I was madly in love in and did everything for that girl even to my disadvantage, still had them. Never acted on them.

OP should neither.

>>18089935
Is it? I didn't read the thread this way. Maybe I am wrong though.
>>
Ah, the classic "panicking because you want to slut around and your youth is running out"

Break up with her, fuck whores, and then pine over her years from now because you let a great relationship go for hedonism
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.