[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello there. This is a general life question/advice request.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: qwe.png (344KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
qwe.png
344KB, 800x448px
Hello there. This is a general life question/advice request.

Short backstory on me:
Im a guy born and still living in a poor european country. My parents are rich, so I never had to worry about money, often bought expensive things for my friends, randomly gave money to poor people just to make them happy, bought things for no reason, etc. I never wanted to expose myself, and dont like showing the money i have, since it is really not mine, and i have done nothing to earn it, i was just lucky. I have like 3 plain white shirts, a pair of jeans, and a hoodie, i just dont like that people know that i have money, since i feel that they would treat me differenly. I have spent my whole childhood playing competitive online games, and it was for a long time the only thing i enjoyed. I never really tried at school, since i found it boring, and was too occupied by the games, but i got accepted into the best school in the country, because i won a national math competition. I was never really social, dont like going out, never tried really, but i have some really close friends. In my free time I still play games, not as much as before tho, write philosophical stories, and just chill in my room.

Advice needed:
My parents are planning to move to the US with me, and idk how to feel about that. They have recently been forcing me to get into coding, and programming, probabbly because i spent a lot of time on my computer, but i was playing games, and have no intrest in those things. In the school I am currently in, i get mediocre grades, since i lack the inspiration to better myself. I really do not know what i want to do with my life, since i already have everything I want, there is nothing to work for in the future, at least i feel like that. All of that has caused me to get quite depressed, i dont know, it might be the way i view the world, i feel terrible for some reason.. Anyways, i want to see what you think, what should i do with my life?
>>
>>18088936
What happens when your parents get tired of supporting a lazy, do-nothing leech, cut you off, and tell you that you need to learn to take care of yourself before they're willing to even think about giving you anything else?
>>
>>18089003
I actually wish that happened, would give me inspiration to do something, but I know them, they will never do that, and it's kind of sad.
>>
>>18089012
>I actually wish that happened

Then cut yourself off. Walk away and make your own way in the world.
>>
>>18089040
That actually sounds fun! I might just try and do that. Thank you.
>>
Don't cut yourself off before you have a plan.

Go to a therapist, people who are isolated and depressed develop low level dread, it makes it impossible to plan for the future. It's something you need professional help for.

After that do what >>18089040 said, or use your parents money to build something.
>>
>>18089075
Actually this is one of the core problems, i have no clue what i want to do with my life, and no idea how to figure that out
>>
>>18088936
niga I was like you then I came to US for college.
FUCK the life you used to have. If your parents really have money, you gotta make it yours. start studying and get into a party school. start lifting. make yourself a man, an independent man. then buy drugs with money and fuck bitches. live the life

also dont major in engineering(although modern chads normally do) do business like normal chads do and fuck hot bitchy business majors
>>
>>18089079
What do you LIKE to do? If you could have ANY job, what would it be? You have the money to pursue that career, it doesn't have to be a career that makes you a lot of money since you already have money.

A trail guide at a vacation resort? Photography? Selling and repairing bicycles? Pick something you like and go for it.

Most of us don't have that opportunity to something you truly love. I didn't sit at home when I was a kid saying "Shit, I can't wait to be an accountant!".
>>
>>18089093
Since I was a very hardcore gamer, I used to love watching twitch streams, and i belive thst it would be a very fun "job", cant think of much more.. I doubt my parents will support me with that since they were always opposed to the whole concept of internet and technology..
>>
>>18089117

Well if you like twitch so much try out something new that was never done on it. Inspiration and innovation is key to success in life. Just make sure the concept is unique.

Here's some brainstorming to start with. You're in a fair position financially, setup a stream that would allow you to move around freely outside, create yourself a persona that gives you hype, think of ways to help the helpless and the poor and stream live. If the concept is catchy enough the twitchers will love it.

From there create events, accept donation charity ( make sure to have the proofs that their money is been given to the poor, no swindling ), make your audience happy and love your newfound job.
>>
>>18089117
>ince they were always opposed to the whole concept of internet and technology..
Then don't have them come to America. It's all internet and technology.
>>
File: help2.png (132KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
help2.png
132KB, 500x283px
Let's talk about this.

People who are popular or even in the middle, of a circle you are in, who suddenly decide to ignore or be an ass to you and you realize you either go against them or avoid them & therefore distance yourself from the circle.

Kind of a shitty situation i encountered a few times the past year and i never really settled on how to deal with this properly.

Ofc this is really generalized but i want to hear your story or opinon too anon.
>>
>>18088936
Pyccкий?

пoчeмy бoгaтыe poдитeли c бизнecoм в pф пepeeзжaют в cшa?
>>
>>18090120
Дeнeг дaй мaмa вoвa
>>
>>18090120
A тo мы тyт из дypдoмa зa вac гoлocyeм, a вoт лeкapcтвo пepecтaeт дeйcтвoвaть... И лeкapcтв нa нac пpимeняли тaк нe мaлo.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.