[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there, first time posting on here, would really like if someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (444KB, 2500x1986px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
444KB, 2500x1986px
Hey there, first time posting on here, would really like if someone helps me out, since i have no clue what to do. So, I have spent most of my childhood on the internet, playing online games, and had almost no contact with people in real life, girls to be more precise. That being said, im pretty bad at social stuff, sure i have friends, but could never really get a girlfriend. I was not really trying to either, some girls have hit on me in the past, but I was not interested. It's important to mention that I do not have an attractive body, and am even overweight. The reason girls have been interested in my before is probably because im fairly interesting, and not a dumb guy either, when it comes to serious subjects. To skip the boring stuff, I got accepted into the best school in my country, and this is where the story starts.

In my class, I have met ,for the first time in my life, a girl that i genuinely like, and a lot. In the start, she was interested in me as a person, but that does not mean much since she was generally quite social, and i would guess that she might have even been flirting a bit, but i really do not know how this stuff works.

Me being my socially awesome self, i did not notice that at all at the time, and when she called me to get something to eat with her at the break, i just went with my friends instead.

In the first month, she found a boyfriend, a guy who was really, and i mean really attractive, but broke up with him because he was generally a bad person. Afer that, I was absent for around 2 weeks, in which she found a new boyfriend, the guy was nice, he was not really attractive, maybe sligltly more than me, and she is really into this guy to this day.

Now, I would really like to somehow approach this girl, since as i told you, it is the first time in my life that I have actually liked someone I know, but I have no idea how to do so. Feel free to ask any questions, and thanks for reading :)
>>
>she is really into this guy to this day
>Now, I would really like to somehow approach this girl

Sounds like she's interested in someone else and not you, anon.
>>
>>18088802
>Hey guys, this girl has a boyfriend, how do I get with her? :)
You're still a social retard my friend
>>
>>18088821
OP here.
Sums it up, sucks but its the truth.
>>
>>18088802
Dude. If you don't love yourself, you think love and attention is scarce, so you treat every encounter as special, not even thinking that this could happen with another girl.

You made a mistake once, that's fine, move on.

Learn to love yourself and you will see that the world is full of girls who would be interested in you. In fact, the more you love yourself (not in the narcisisstic way) and share this love, the more people will take notice.
>>
>>18088802
Learn to love yourself first. I know the other anon said not in a narcisisstic way, but the reason why narcissist are famous or loved is their self-love which extends to others.

I know it'll sounds harsh, but try to read books about social competence. Read and apply.
>>
>>18088901
>>18088920
Hmm thanks for that. Its just the first time i feel like this, and since it is one of the primal instincts, i really feel overwhwlmed.
>>
>>18088920
>I know the other anon said not in a narcisisstic way, but the reason why narcissist are famous or loved is their self-love which extends to others.

Uh, no, I think there's a clear difference between narcisisstic self-love and the other kind, because I've done both. The former doesn't extend to others at all. I believe people fall for it, only if they haven't experienced much of the real love or are going with the crowd who hasn't.

I think you are talking about egoism, which is necessary and healthy to some extent - you know - help yourself before you help others.

But there is another step where you accept yourself and your place in the world, when you are focused on present moment, a song, a person and simply love what you are doing. At this point it's natural to smile, to give, to give yourself.
And then it passess and you get an emotional hangover.
>>
>>18088802
You ask someone out by telling them you have feelings for them and asking if they feel the same way. It is very hard to do that, but there really isn't any other way. You sound like you have healthy self-esteem. Things may not go the way you hoped. Don't worry about it...you actually sound pretty awesome to me.
>>
>>18089212
Thanks a lot anon :)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.