[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend ignores me. I don't mean she doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend ignores me. I don't mean she doesn't talk to me or anything, but sometimes I'll be messaging her and she'll be reading the messages, but then she'll just start talking about her own thing.

I brought it up to her, and she knows she does it sometimes. She says sometimes she intentionally does it when I try to talk about something serious because she either doesn't know what to say or just wants to avoid it. But when I just want to talk about something I'm interested in it happens sometimes. She says she believes me, but doesn't realize she does it. I know she gets excited sometimes and gets in her own little world, and I humor that, but when it happens often for weeks it kinda builds up and gets frustrating/depressing.

It's not a matter of her not respecting my taste or my interests. When she doesn't feel talkative, she'll explicitly ask me to talk about things because she does like listening to me talk passionately about things when she isn't in the mood to talk. She also always asks for movie and music recs from me, so it's not like she thinks I'm lame or anything.

I know it happens because when she gets excited, it overwhelms her thoughts and she gets in her own little world. I totally understand that, and I think it's cute. I don't want to stop her, because then I know she's just waiting for me to finish talking so she can go on. I just don't like how ignored I feel when it happens. Maybe it's not a problem of hers at all, and just me?
>>
>>18088704
Get her in check man. Call her out each and every time. Bring up to her that she probably wouldn't like it if you did it to her. As immature as the last step is -- give her a taste of her own medicine and actually do it to her.
>>
She is self-centered and doesn't know how to be in a relationship. If she doesn't change and you want to break up, I suggest doing so. A long term relationship like that will make you miserable.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.