[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There;s this girl at my work. She's 18 and fresh out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: rose-that-grew2.jpg (16KB, 319x191px) Image search: [Google]
rose-that-grew2.jpg
16KB, 319x191px
There;s this girl at my work. She's 18 and fresh out of HS. She's incredibly attractive. The managers at work told me she's a distraction because every guy is hitting on her. I didn't give her this kind of pussy of a pedestal type interest, constantly trying to interact with her.

Well, I noticed she was really shy around me. If I need my shift covered, she always tried to drag out the conversation. She would also pick up pens that I dropped behind me, open doors for me (which is unusual), and always smile when I just look at her.

I finally worked with her directly for awhile on the weekend. Wow. She's actually fun to be around. She definitely worked extra hard because I was there. She was so bashful and awkward and it was just so fucking cute and adorable to me.

I really want to pursue her. I just want to, I don't know, cuddle that gorgeous girl. I noticed some big red flags though; 180k points on snapchat is one. She gets like 100 points a day. All the other guys who pursued her basically hit a brick wall. I think they gave her too much attention and thats why they failed. I think she might be an attention whore, but I can just feel the attraction with her... you know, you can just tell when you're with someone and looking into eachother's eyes... it's there.

I'm way older, 25. I honestly just want to cut all the bullshit and ask her out but I know I have to do some small talk. I dont know when I'll see her in person next but I it's hard to wait, it's hard to not just text her, but I know I should just not text and wait for the next time at work?

Opinions? I have ideas for what to text her too.
>>
25 is not way older.
>>
>>18088367
It kinda is tho
>>
>>18088367

Some of my friends think it is, but our group is 18-25. I think it;s fine too. She doesn't know the age difference but I look from 22-25ish. Either way I don't care.
>>
>>18088370
it is at that age i agree. the maturity level of an 18 year old vs 25 is very different usually

but who gives a fuck dude. a girl i dated would date guys who were in their 50's when she was in her 20's. go get some
>>
Once you hit that point where she knows you really like her back she might just treat you like any guy.

You can try flirt back slowly but if I were you I would be upfront about asking her out and if she says no then just forget about it. If you try to slowly flirt with her she will get bored. If you make your intentions clear and try start something I'd say you have a chance.

This is just my opinion
>>
>>18088390

My friend failed because he texted her 1000000 times without asking her out or making it clear he wantd to fuck her. I've texted her maybe, 5 times? But I don't want to wait too long. We "connected" at work on Saturday and now it's Monday. I dont even want to waste any more time. I want to plow her so fucking bad.
>>
>>18088367
this

OP, you gotta play it extremely cool with this type of female. As a woman myself I can assure you, if you lay it on she's gonna get bored and forget about you immediately. Don't go out of your way to talk to her, don't ask to hang out, don't give her the time of day unless SHE initiates it- and I guarantee- she will think about you non stop. Men fuck up like this with me all the time. Show interest before they do and you're dead in the water.
>>
Snap scores have nothing to do with it. 100 points a day is not very many snaps at all you don't have to worry about that
>>
I never date people from work. If you are in a bullshit retail,or waiter job, go for it maybe. But since a lot of relationships don't work out, it's kind of shutting where you eat.
>>
>>18088401

That's exactly what I was thinking. I was thinking she gets so flustered and awkward around me, so fucking smiley and shit because I am the one guy not giving her tons of interest and attention. She works for MY attention at the moment. The world revolves around value and I know that, and she sees me as valuable.

So basically, don't text her, don't go out of my way to be around her, no nothing... and just wait until she texts me or I see her at work again to start flirting? It's so obvious to me that she likes me. I can just tell from how she looks at me and all of the other subtleties. She told me "im sorry for being so wierd", and I said I thought she was funny and that everyone is wierd... she just looked down, blushed, and had the biggest smile on her face and said she was "gonna cry"... it was so FUCKING adorable, fuck. But it's like I said, she gets non stop attention from guys. Like you said, I have to play this different.
>>
>>18088396
Thats a pretty rough scenario my man.

I said what I did because I feel like it needs to be clarified if she is just trying to get your attention or if she is actually interested.
I would just ask her if she wants to grab a coffee and continue chatting about _______ or so you can talk to her more about __________. This is really easy to say but hard to do.

If she wants to meet you she will. If she makes an excuse then maybe she is actually busy but if she doesn't seem like she wants to plan another day or something then she might just be a tease.

What are your thoughts on that seeing as you know whats going on more than me haha?
>>
>>18088423
Yep I'd say listening to >>18088401 more than my advice. I dont have enough experience with these types of girls I guess so im learning too
>>
>>18088358
Just fucking ask her out you nerd. She is 7 fucking years younger than you and you're overthinking it this much? Btw, if you're 25 and still work somewhere that you need to get shifts covered consider going back to school or learning a trade, so when your succulent delicate flower gets to college and realizes the dudes she goes to school with will be making 3x what you do you don't fall by the wayside.
>>
>>18088423

My friend asked her out after we all coaxed him for days and she made excuses. But he did all the work trying to get her attention and she is doing all the work trying to get mine. I think she is really young and is enjoying all of this attention from guys she's getting at her new job, and doesn't know what to do but play along. However, I think because I am not acting desperate for her attention, she is very interested in me because she sees me as more valuable as a result. My gut tells me to wait until I see her again, but not to wait too much longer becausethis opportunity could easily pass me by.

Here's the BIGGEST DEAL about all of this; she told my beta friend she wanted to try LSD and Molly... 2 drugs I LOVE and that I have a lot of. Holy... FUCK! I want to do these drugs with her. It's hard not to text her and bring up what my friend told me, then work game.
>>
>>18088434
>>18088434

I do go to university and I'm almost done, fyi. I work as a waiter but I make about 150 dollars in tips for 3 hours of work a night... which pays for all my bills and all of my school. Life is good. Also all of my co workers are gorgeous girls but myself and my friend.
>>
>>18088449
Well good for you m8 no sarcasm. You'll be fine if that's the case.
>>
Just ask her if she wants to grab a bite after work with you after a shift. Keep it casual but flirty.

At dinner, do more subtle flirting. Touch, grab her hand, etc. Be extra nice but laugh about it.

Take her back to your place after. Offer drinks (not LSD/Molly - that's next level unless she's REALLY into it. wouldn't even offer it til way later), keep flirting, when you feel it go for a kiss.
>>
>>18088477

One of the biggest things I noticed, well, my friend noticed it, is that she always waits around a bit after work... but only when I'm there! I really hope I get a shift with her this week, because I want in so bad. I want to fuck her senseless. A few of the girls at my work do some odd shit, like ill be in front o fthem, and they'll like run their hand down my back, but it's in this way... gentle, long...

She once ran into me and of course she laughed a lot, and "sorry sorry sorry", and her hands were out, she was about to grab mine but stopped and she blushed and got flustered. I could tell how bad she wanted to touch but wasn;t sure if it was okay.

I want this girl so god damn bad but Ill listen and wait until i see her again
>>
>>18088443
you gotta be chill homie. I'm sure you can manage to work that into a convo when you see her, but don't be blowing up her phone. You already have points by not being desperate, don't blow that now
>>
>>18088373

same age as you. i wouldn't pursue a relationship but would def bang an 18 year old if she was hot as fuck
>>
>>18088358
desu man, i love dipping my pen in company ink. last job i worked with my ex (started working together after we broke up then began boning off and on for a year or two), and my current girlfriend. at the same time. so go for it. the sexual tension between a man and a woman in the workplace is fucking fantastic and so easy to exploit lmao.

but id totally wait till youre in person. girls fucking love it when a guy has balls of steel and know what they want. i personally hate texting.
>>
I thought about it and I;m just going to wait until I see her in person. I'm just going to try and have as much fun with this girl as possible and build up lots of sexual tension. I know exactly what I want out of her now I just have to get it
>>
Go for it. Lifes a game man, prove to yourself that you can win where others have failed.

Dont give her the attention, make her want you. etc etc.

Why not?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.