[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to ask out girl who teaches a workshop I go to every week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: girl.png (257KB, 863x925px) Image search: [Google]
girl.png
257KB, 863x925px
Want to ask out girl who teaches a workshop I go to every week (pretty casual, just people hanging around).

Problem is I only see her then and we go opposite directions after so I don't really have any time alone with her. Here is my plan. Does it sound ok?

When everyone is working, ask "doing anything fun this weekend?". she'll most likely ask me back, i'll say "I'm going to the city art museum, have you seen their new exhibition about ____"? Her answer is no since it just opened. Then say "Want to come with me then?"

If yes, then say "great, when are you free?"
If she says too busy I'll say "okay, let me know when you have time!" and change topic or something
If she just says "no thanks" or something I guess I'd just say "All right"

T. autism
>>
No, ask her out for coffee. "Next Wednesday."
>>
>>18088345
>>18088351
Both sound good to me but OP stick to that script that's how you ask people out without sounding cringey
>>
>>18088351
the context is its a drawing workshop and she's really into art anyway, and I figured the pieces might give some conversation topics
>>
>>18088363
Do coffee afterwards then. Try to ask after the class on the way out idk if this was your plan or not but it sounded like you were going to ask in the middle of class. Doing it right at the end prevents it from being awkward and it's kind of a private thing anyways
>>
>>18088384
huh okay. I didn't want to risk not getting the chance if I put it off til the end, but I guess it makes sense to avoid the awkwardness if she says no
and okay, coffee after sounds good
>>
>>18088426
Does she stay afterwards or bolt right out the door
>>
>>18088444
So everyone is pretty much kicked out at 9pm by maintenance, then everyone who lives in one side of campus (incl her) walks home together.
>>
>>18088345
Good way to pick her up. Try it and post results.
>>
>>18088456
In that case I would come up with some small talk and start talking to her BEFORE you leave the class and then once the conversation gives an opening casually slip it in. If you two get to the door and split up before you get a chance to ask, pull her aside with a "Hey, um..." and run the script
>>
Cringe as fuck.

Just treat her like a normal person. Be FRIENDS first. Small talk. Start with hi's everyday. Check chemistry. Flirt a little.

After a week of this, then ask her out to dinner on a Friday night or something.
>>
File: 6563646.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
6563646.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>18088487
>be friends first

Spit my drink out
>>
>>18088487
>Be FRIENDS first.
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>18088487
>Flirt a little.
Literally the most useless advice to give a guy like OP. Any guy who doesn't know how to ask a girl out sure as hell doesn't know how to flirt.
>>
>>18088345
>>18088351
And coffee afterwards. It is a code.

>>18088384
THIS.
>>
>>18088487
>Be FRIENDS first

Lol. Then in 70% or such she will never date you.

NOPE, OP, do not follow this shitty advice.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.