[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf went on a couple of dates with a guy at her work. He never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

My gf went on a couple of dates with a guy at her work. He never made a move so she lost attraction and friendzoned him. But I know from somebody at her work that they take their lunch break together and she will tell/vent about problems in our relationship. (hes like her confident) what do you guys think I should do about it? I cant tell her about him or she will think im stalking her, but I dont I like that she has an orbiter wich she feels some attraction for. I dont really feel threatened at the same time because the guy is a low energy beta cuck.
>>
If she's inclined to cheat, not taking her lunch break with him isn't going to stop her.
>>
>>18088319
/thread
>>
>>18088319
she is not inclined to break. Well atleast not right now. We are a new couple and still in the honeymoon phase. her profile pic is with me, her phone background is me. I mean She really likes me. But I dont like that shes keeping this beta around as backup I guess?
>>
>>18088340
You're not listening. If she is going to cheat, she's going to cheat regardless of whether she has lunch with him or not.

>shes keeping this beta around as backup
She fucking works with him. What do you expect her to do, be a bitch and completely ignore him? Quit her job and find a new one?
>>
>>18088305
Maybe he's secretly a raging gay gossip girl type. I wouldn't worry, just focus on building things with her. If you fuckmuo,bad there's always a chance she could date some beta gaywad for a bit.

I broke off with a girl I almost married once, she kinda flipped out and was convinced I was cheating when I wasnt. She ended up dating a total beta she probably didn't even like for a few months because he looked a little like me. Total friends risk vs russia situation.
>>
File: 1333933539802.jpg (411KB, 968x1519px) Image search: [Google]
1333933539802.jpg
411KB, 968x1519px
Wait OP this is important. Are you saying she went on a few dates with him BEFORE you two?
>>
>>18088406
I was confused at first two, but from what OP has said, yes. She dated him, she lost interest in him, and started dating OP.
>>
>>18088352
I know right, she'd be a total BITCH if she stopped crying about her relationship to a guy who wants to fuck her!
>>
>>18088447
The fact that they're in the honeymoon period and are having problems already speaks volumes.

OP, he's not the backup. YOU were the backup to him.
>>
File: 1336361884334.jpg (245KB, 873x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1336361884334.jpg
245KB, 873x1222px
>>18088440
Yeah that makes more sense.

Here's the deal OP. Have you ever like gone out with a girl but you were too much of a pussy to do anything? What happened when she got bored of you not trying to fuck her? If you stayed as friends, did she whine about her boyfriend being mean?

She doesn't see him as a replacement. She sees him as the equivalent of a gay friend. Could he try something? Sure. But she's not attracted to him. At all.

Stop worrying about it. It's a good thing that you two are close but there are things annoying to her about you that she needs to whine to this guy for. He's an emotional tampon.

What >>18088319 said is true though. If she were to cheat on you, she will do it. At this point based on what you have mentioned about him and their situation, you have little to worry about. In fact I'd say it's a good sign.
>>
>>18088352
>be a bitch and completely ignore him? Quit her job and find a new one?

lmao it's always full throttle with you cunts
do you have a side-cock too, steph?
>>
>>18088447
qft
>>
>token boyfriend thinks he has any say in her life

he got with you to make him jelly
yes women are actually retarded
>>
>>18088305
dont do shit. the less you trust her, the more unfaithful youre being. hes friendzoned. dont say shit, thats intrusive on her space. if she goes out and fucks him, then shes a cunt and you dont want to be with her in the first place
>>
>>18088440
thats exactly it

>>18088461
yeah, youre right, thanks anon!
>>
>>18088305
OP the girl you are calling your gf is still dating this guy. Its so funny women can pull this shit and both guys live with it. She bitches to OP about the coworker and bitches about the coworker to OP and both believe she must like them more because of it.
>>
>>18088305
If she wants to cheat she WILL.

If you don't like her having orbiters, the only way she's not going to have any is for her to be so fugly nobody wants her, or you locked her up somewhere you only knows without comm devices.

You have to remember that females are more inclined to hypergamy. Just stay better than her orbiters be it in shape, wealth, social standing, and grooming in overall without making it seem you're trying hard.
I know it sucks but that's the harsh reality
>>
>>18088305
>she has an orbiter
OP she doesn't have an orbiter, he does. She wants him and he didn't want to fuck her but she is still trying.
>>
>>18088305
Off topic but ironically the pic is true. Women subconsciously think men who don't smile are more attractive and people will respect you more the less you smile. Replace smiling with grinning.
>>
>>18089413
>grinning
i meant smirking
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.