[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have ridiculously large breasts that give me incredible back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1488256453073.png (310KB, 457x528px) Image search: [Google]
1488256453073.png
310KB, 457x528px
I have ridiculously large breasts that give me incredible back pain. My boyfriend is completely against me getting a breast reduction and said "things wouldn't be the same" if I did.

However my doctors all recommend that I do but my boyfriend is hanging onto the "in the end it's your decision" that the doctors said. What do?
>>
Well if your boyfriend cares more about your tits than your personality then you should get rid of both of them.
>>
Dump your boyfriend and get a breast reduction. Your boyfriend is selfish and cares more about tits than your physical comfort.
>>
You should do what makes you happy. That is the most important thing. It's no one final decision but your own.

THAT BEING SAID, I can see why your boyfriend would want you NOT to get it done. I'm very into girls with big breasts (What man isn't) and it is one of the biggest psychical turns on ever.

I know this is a dumb question, but have you tried working out? Boobs are one of the first things to go, it could help.

BTW, if I ask.. how big are we talking here, how much do you weight and height? I need to know for science!
>>
Ditch the zero, post his reaction here.
>>
Get a sex change
>>
>>18088260
>I know this is a dumb question, but have you tried working out? Boobs are one of the first things to go, it could help.

Have you ever met a woman
>>
>>18088245

Apparently if you plan on breastfeeding its not a great idea(cant expand, only heard this). But also all the health scares and fads against baby formula are false and its actually just fine for babies compared to breast milk.

What i mean is.. If you dont care for breastfeeding, get the damn reduction. Its your quality of life were talking here.
>>
>>18088245
You need to do the best thing for yourself.
Listen to your gut.
Your boyfriend doesn't have to live in your body.
>>
>>18088267
>just fine for babies compared to breastmilk
Actually this is bullshit.
>>
>>18088264

I'll admit, I laughed. I still haven't heard from OP. Is this a troll thread?
>>
>>18088311

No I'm saying if you think working out makes you lose boob weight you have never talked to a woman before
>>
>>18088314
Uhh, most women will tell you that the first thing that went when they started working out was their tits and ass. IDK what "women" you've been talking to
>>
>>18088314
Losing weight makes you lose boob weight.

That's assuming OP is overweight of course, if she's one of those rare slim girls with DD boobs then it's not gonna do anything.
>>
Why would you be with someone who doesn't care about your health. Why is /adv/ so stupid? He cares about your breasts more than you like what
>>
File: 1469003901145.jpg (995KB, 1200x835px) Image search: [Google]
1469003901145.jpg
995KB, 1200x835px
>>18088314

>No I'm saying if you think working out makes you lose boob weight you have never talked to a woman before

Uh, I have?

BTW, working out does reduce your breast size, it's common knowledge. I'm a dude and even I know that. It's why I fucking suggested it.
>>
>>18088262
Nise 1
>>
>>18088245
So he's with you for your boobs? How sad
>>
>>18088245
In order to properly advise you. I going to need to see these gozongas.
>>
>>18088344
>>>/tumblr/

the guy just likes boobs
like katt williams said
"a child is supposed to like skittles"
he probably thinks he won some supernatural tit jackpot he'll never see again

10 bucks says she gets the reduction and the gent deals with it like a man because people grow up
>>
>>18088497
>not me though, baby
>come on what do you say we take your boobs to my apartment and give em some rest
>>
You're leaving out a lot of information here.

1. how long have the two of you been together?

2. does he say he loves you?

3. have you endured a lot of shit for him?

4. has he endured a lot of shit for you?

5. do you think he's just in it for sex, etc?

6. do you think he'd leave you if you got a breast reduction?

7. how old are you?
>>
>>18088245
You could always strengthen your back to compensate.
>>
Your bf is an asshole.
Work on your back muscles.
Get the op.
I aint got anything more for you, sry.
>>
>>18088245
Just trying losing weight. You could be one of those ridiculously hot skinny girls with big boobs if fat naturally goes there.
Why would anyone ever get a breast reduction when just losing weight is an option is beyond me. If you are one of those girls who are literal twigs with barbie doll boobs hanging off her please send me a collection of nudes first before the breast reduction. Hell you could make a career off your giant boobs if its that bad and just cushion your back with the wads of money.
>>
>>18088623
I actually wouldn't deal with it. If I'm in a relationship and you take irreversible reconcilable actions against my will then fine, but if you are not gonna respect how I feel at all then theres no point in me staying around.
>>
Damn... Im sad to hear about those amazing tits going... I wish there was some way to save them.
>>
>>18088766
Don't be. She's probably fat. regular girls dont get breast reductions.
>>
>>18088260
>it is one of the biggest psychical turns on ever
Understated. It is THE turn on for most men. Don't shoot yourself in the foot. Try to do some exercises first.
>>
>>18088798
Do you have single fact to back that up?
>>
How be is rediculous big?

Just download myfitnessapp , set it to lose 2 pounds a week and clean up your diet. They will shrink easy without surgery. Try doing some back exercises too, like lat pull downs and rows.
>>
>>18088816
Best bodyweight exercise for your back?
>>
>>18088245
Fucking bitches jut don't understand the responsibility of being so gifted, your tits are a rare and great asset I impolore you to first master yoga, stretch your body out everyday, change your posture, buy a heavy duty bra/girder, really go out of your way to make it work so guys like me and your boyfriend can enjoy such a natural beauty because bitch if the show was on my foot and my oversized dick was giving me back problmes .... Shit I would wear my pain like a badge if honor.
>>
>>18088811
Are you really asking him for proof that men like big titties?
>>
>>18088811
Uh all the responses begging you to not yo reduce for a start dum dum, secondly your boyfriend not wanting your to ruin your chest, thirdly watch any TV/movie/wet t shirt competition and remember how fucking sexy huge tits are and how much everyone loves them and wants them. You sound like my dumb cunt ex fishing for complements for obvious gifts you naturally acquired
>>
My wife has small breasts and I've never found her that sexy :/
>>
>>18088811
Just saying be prepared to work harder for his attraction. You probably wouldn't like it. It'll go from "ZOMG HYUGE BITTIES" to "Oh, yay... Just like every other girl. Awesome. Why am I with you again?"
>>
>>18088961
Why would you marry a girl that you weren't attracted to?
>>
>>18088501
I second this man. Give us the gerber servers.
>>
You're probably just fat, but if you're not this is honestly and affront to god and nature. You should be tried for crimes against humanity.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.