[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is moving to college soon and she says she loves me alot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Amino.jpg (34KB, 512x500px) Image search: [Google]
Amino.jpg
34KB, 512x500px
My gf is moving to college soon and she says she loves me alot and that she would marry me but I'm afraid she would cheat on me because of how many guys are in that college
What should I do? TRUST HER ? OR KILL MYSELF? Will she cheat? or what does /adv/ think ?
PS: I'm her first boyfriend both of us are 18 and I was her first
>>
She's going to be gone for 2-3 years ... living an hr and a half away from me
>>
Best case scenario, you will travel and see her often. At the very least on the weekends. College is a pretty huge destabilizer for a lot of people, especially at such an impressionable age. However, if she really means what she says, you have nothing to worry about.
>>
She's 18, and going to college. GG.

Also when 18 year old girls say that they want to marry you don't take it literally, that's just 18 year old hormones and lack of perspective. And she's about to get a whole new perspective 6-7 inches of it.
>>
>>18088141
PerspectiveS, she gon get more than one. For sure.
>>
>>18088145
Sometimes 2 at a time, with 2 philosophies meeting in the middle. Mmph, she gon' be smart af when she walks back out with her bachelor's in ceramics.
>>
>>18088096
i remember thinking i wanted to get married at 18. turns out, an 18 year old's brain can't process the complexities of adulthood the way, say, a 30 year old's can. she might say she wants to get married but i doubt she really understands "the real world" yet at that age, especially if she doesn't have a career, house, etc. If you can't fund a several thousand dollars wedding, get approved for a mortgage, and independently handle all the bills, then marriage does not even need to be a discussion yet

as for cheating, if you assume she's going to cheat any time she's around men, sounds like you're super insecure and don't trust her. why date someone you don't trust?

don't get hung up on your first relationship so much. chances are it's not gonna work out, and statistically you are both going to date like 3 more people before either of you get married.
>>
>>18088096
>gf is moving to college soon
>I'm her first boyfriend
>she says she loves me alot and that she would marry me
L E L
E
L

In all seriousness: No, she doesn't.
Not even roboting here, but she's 18 and going to college. There is no way this will ever work. One of you will 100% safe get hurt if you try keeping this up. Enjoy the time you have left and then end it for the good. Otherwise Chad will do it for you anyways.
>>
>>18088186
Or....or maybe OP will be one of the lucky ones who make it.
>>
>>18088204
And maybe I'll wake up tomorrow with Alison Bries gaping poophole going down on muh dick. But probably not.
>>
File: 1454310627845.jpg (178KB, 1280x860px) Image search: [Google]
1454310627845.jpg
178KB, 1280x860px
OP, as everyone most likely said.. you should most likely break it off and live your own life. Long distance relationships out of high school into college rarely work. You're young, feeling will heal over time and you'll grow. It's a part of life.

I once I could do the same thing, I thought I "loved" my girlfriend and we were going to get married. It didn't help she had cheated on me before, and when she went to college it only lasted a few months after that. I'm not projecting, but people need time to grow and stretch their wings. 18 years old is a life time away from 30.

>>18088141

>And she's about to get a whole new perspective 6-7 inches of it.

I laughed.

>>18088186

These two guys have it right. Listen to their wisdom.
>>
>>18088096
Id honestly say let her go.

College is sick when single. If you love her why deny her and yourself that?

I work with a guy who left his highschool sweetheart for college and theyre now late 20s and engaged.

If youre so good together youll find your way back. But if youre worried now and you cant control it youll tear your relationship apart anyway.

Experience some adult life single and let her do it too.

Unless youre both super religious
>>
>>18088099
1.5 hour is nothing.

That said, much can change. There's no reason to prematurely break it off--for all you know, she might still love you after all these years and remain faithful. But know that there is a chance things won't work out in those formative years, and be ready for that.
>>
Aight I see ur point thanks for the advice guys I might see how it works out and give it a month or two when she's over there (I have a whole year with her before she leaves )
>>
I'm sorry Op but it's over. College life for women is practically sleeping around with hot chads and getting drunk/high.
>>
>>18088271
not necessarily, as a woman i'd say a much bigger problem for me during college was just trying to figure out who i wanted to be as a person and what i wanted to do in life. that can definitely get in the way of relationships, especially if you want 2 different things out of life.
>>
>>18088300
Yeah her issue is mostly that too and she doesn't like crowded places or parties really but she likes to drink .-.
>>
>>18088300
Yeah but how attractive are you is the real question
>>
>>18088823
above average but not breathtakingly perfect
>>
>>18088824
19 year old guy you're responding to.

The problem is, attractive women are more than likely going to get roped in to becoming the town bicycle when in college, surrounded by guys in their prime, drugs and alcohol, all that shit. I honestly probably wouldn't even date a girl in college, no fucking joke. Call it trust issues or whatever you want, but it's like going to the ghetto in a money suit, you know chances are you're getting your candy ass robbed.

I'm just trying to give you a different perspective, if i was dating you (pro tip: I wouldn't) I would pretty much just see you as something to fuck, because it's not very hard to believe you aren't fucking Chads at college. Now the fagtron 3000 white knights on here will say not all women who go to college are whores or whatever, but I'm just being real. Most guys will just be thinking about you, worried you're off fucking Chad and that they're gonna get sloppy seconds.
>>
It doesn't matter how attractive you are or how attractive she is, fat women can get dick easy enough simply because there's always some guy willing
If I were you I'd lean on the distancing yourself emotionally instead of what you're probably doing which is attaching closer, women are retarded creatures and don't function rationally
You should also talk to other women, remove her from that pedestal
I know this is 4chan and I'm a trip on another board but I have a long history of successfully tempting women in relationships to cheat and leave their man, there's a high probability she's going to have other guys fucking her, see if she blows up your phone and wants to chat all day but don't be the one to light up her phone
Also never listen to female opinion on 4chan, any woman that frequents this place isn't someone you want as a wife
>>
>>18088836
fair enough, i never had a problem with boyfriend jealousy or anything through college, but i guess i'm just boring enough that my "no partying, no drinking, staying at home and watching netflix" level of depression doesn't really pose much of a threat
>>
>>18088842
Well yeah that's one thing, especially if you're spending all your time with your bf, then he's not gonna get worried.

But if you told him you went to a campus party with your girlfriends, he's either gonna be a cuck and believe nothing happened, or drop you. Good on you for being straight edge, it ain't easy these days.
>>
File: thehellisthisslutsaying.jpg (36KB, 178x450px) Image search: [Google]
thehellisthisslutsaying.jpg
36KB, 178x450px
>>18088096

Neither

Just knock her up and have her work retail to support it. You'll ruin her life so hard that even if she hates you she'll absolutely have to remain with you.
>>
>>18088271
Oh, shut up.
Men and women fuck around in college. They always did. It's a place where you don't have adults checking on you and you can do whatever you want. Most people want to fuck.
If a person is faithful, they'll be faithful.
I've been with my boyfriend since I was 15, we studied in different towns and I never cheated on him. I am decent looking, I get guys hitting on me and I just reject them. I went out, drank (even if I never got wasted unless he was with me), partied, travelled alone with my friends, travelled completely alone and still never cheated on him.
>>
>>18088913
>I went out, drank (even if I never got wasted unless he was with me), partied, travelled alone with my friends, travelled completely alone and still never cheated on him.

Little to no doubt in my mind your boyfriend thinks you've cheated on him daily.
>>
>>18088928
Not everyone is a super insecure beta.
>>
>>18088928
My boyfriend isn't an immature kid who lives in the constant fear of Chad.
>>
>>18088931
>>18088932
Call it what you want, but you and I both know the majority of women who have done all that shit have cheated. Props for not doing that, but I've heard enough stories and talked to enough people that it's rare when either party stays faithful, more often women because they choose who to have sex with but whatever.
>>
>>18088932
>girlfriend taking time off to travel with her friends, travel alone, and parties
>omg only insecure people think I'd cheat

Not all drunk driver crash, so is it safe to drive home with a drunkard?
>>
>>18088937
If you are in a happy, committed, loving relationship you don't cheat.
Most people get in relationships because they want to be with someone, if you are dating someone because they are so amazingly and ridiculously special that life without them is meaningless then you don't cheat.
I never doubted my boyfriend faithfulness because we are happy together. If he doubted mine, I'd take it as a personal insult. And leave.

>>18088938
I'm 24. Should I stay home and worship my boyfriend's dick without seeing the world or having fun?
A relationships shouldn't ruin your life.
>>
File: Attach479_20170206_223807.gif (112KB, 255x205px) Image search: [Google]
Attach479_20170206_223807.gif
112KB, 255x205px
>>18088940
>stay home and worship my boyfriends dick

Sounds good to me!
>>
>>18088943
Kek.
He's not even at home most of the time, anyway.
>>
File: _1_3.jpg (49KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
_1_3.jpg
49KB, 550x535px
>>18088946
It ain't ez being cheezy

[spoiler]Ill be honest, I am pretty insecure, specifically because I've never had a gf and I've spent so much time here hearing horror stories and such, and have never seen the other side of the coin. I've got mental health issues because I'm gay as fuck, and it affects how I feel about women and meeting them in general. I've tried loads of dumb bullshit dating sites or whatever, but I quit in November. Since then I've dropped 40 lbs, and my face is looking better, but I still don't feel like I've done enough to give it another try. [/spoiler]
>>
>>18088940
>If you are in a happy, committed, loving relationship you don't cheat.
Don't feed us horseshit, lady.

I've known women who cheat because they "get bored" or "don't get paid enough attention to"

Or the classic "it just happened"
>>
>>18088962
Which means they aren't happy.

I am happy alone. I am dating my boyfriend because he is a 10/10 and I cannot think of a better partner. He makes me feel amazing, and I am crazy in love even after years.
What's the point of cheating? I don't see any appeal in fucking a stranger. I don't need more attention or validation than what I already get.
>>
>>18088965
Then you're an exception, and to be honest I don't entirely believe you.

Heard the same story a hundred times. You hit a bad patch and then some guy starts telling you sweet nothings. Rest is as old as history.
>>
>>18088096
OP is fagg.
No, seriously, it's just a girl, there's tons of them. Fucking drama queen.
>>
>>18088967
We got through several bad patches and we just talked through it and fixed what could be fixed.
Really, it sounds like you never had a serious, meaningful relationship. And maybe you don't even deserve it. You don't just jump on someone's cock because it's a boring evening.
>>
>>18088096
You have to trust her to have intimacy. Tell her about your fears and ask her to be honest if she develops feelings for someone else. You can't control her behavior, but you can tell her what you want. Asking for what you want is a good way to get it.
>>
>>18089207
Yeah that'd prob help alot and I've talked about it to her ... hopefully she doesn't try anything to put the relationship at risk
We would have been dating for like a year by then so I'd prob learn how to trust by then
Thanks again /adv/
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.