[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I have this girl in my class who's a Harry Potter fan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_m6rot68h7x1r2t5bgo1_250.png (166KB, 239x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6rot68h7x1r2t5bgo1_250.png
166KB, 239x266px
So, I have this girl in my class who's a Harry Potter fan. And I have a friend in the same class who is also a Harry Potter fan. I see the both of them talking here and there and I think that the girl might like my friend or vise versa. How could I make her lose interest in my friend and or get to know her better?
>>
just go talk to her on your own

if you try and make her like your friend less by doing crap like telling her stories of dumb shit your friend has done, you will lost a friend and she will rightly see that you're trying to sabotage your friend. Girls don't like guys who sabotage their friends.

Also this board is over 18 only
>>
Share a common interest, maybe read the Harry Potter books so you have a mutual ground, consider telling her you're interested in getting to know her favorite parts and tell her you're beginning to explore her little world.
>>
>>18087956
Yeah, but I don't want to make it seem that I like her. How do I avoid that?
>>
>>18087990
Let's start with a question, how old are you (not being a creep just want to age direct my advice) and do you talk outside of when you're together like texting or calling?
>>
>>18088003
From what I know, she doesn't have any social media.
>>
>>18088012
What common interests do you have?
>>
>>18088016
Star Wars, Video Games, The Walking Dead
>>
>>18088018
Okay so when you talked how did the conversation go? And remember you're 14 so you aren't looking for a wife High school is about social advancement as much as education
>>
>>18088027
She was sitting on the floor, and I asked her how her day went and what book she was reading (I forget). And that's it. just talked for a few minutes before the librarian separated us. She seemed like she had a little bit of interest in talking to me.

Also, thanks for all the help, Anon.
>>
>>18088034
Have you known her for long? What history do you have?
>>
>>18088041
Pretty much it.
>>
So the library is your first encounter?
>>
>>18088053
Yes. Besides that I said hi to her around campus a couple of times.
>>
>>18088058
So to clarify you want a relationship or just friendship?
>>
>>18088059
Friendship. I want to get to know her better before I could possibly ask her out
>>
>>18088065
Also, I want to clarify that my friend once told me told me she wanted to be a Teacher.
>>
>>18088081
Buddy do you have an easier way to chat about this because this is getting kind of long and confusing
>>
>>18088090
Okay, I just want a choice of options I could do to get to know her better. She's always surrounded by her friends, so it might be difficult.
>>
>>18088115
Okay, so I'm doing this mobile, do you have a GamerTag or some shit so I can send you messages easier?
>>
>>18088119
Ba1samic Vinegar
>>
>>18088124
On what?
>>
>>18088126
Xbox
>>
>>18088127
It's too long man
>>
>>18088003
Gotta be 18 to browse 4chan kiddo :^)
>>
>>18088131
>18088131
without spaces, sorry
>>
>>18088132
Ole dudes just trying to figure his life out? He's not shitposting on /b/ he's just asking advice get your cuck ass the fuck out of a kids thread
>>
>>18088132
At least I'm not posting dick rating threads
>>
>>18088143
Added
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.