[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't connect with people I'm 21, people just don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1486344072806.png (118KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
1486344072806.png
118KB, 327x333px
I can't connect with people

I'm 21, people just don't generally like me. I keep an average body language, I have a flowing conversation and make sure I don't do anything autistic. Just no one seems to one to be around me.

Never had a close friend cause as soon as a girl came in, I never saw them again except on facebook.

In about 5 jobs I've had, no one really wanted to have anything to do with me outside of small talk

I've been to several meetups, everyone has their own group of people and I've talked and interacted but again, no one wants anything to do with me. No one returns texts.

I've tried making friends around common interests, same problem. I theorize that everyone is just too busy in their life to invest in someone else.

Generally it's fine cause I just work and go online but it aches when no one is on my side or I have anyone to vent to.

I've really tried. I just don't know what to do from here

SSRI's don't help, I've looked on reddit and people were rude making passive aggressive faces (I could tell when they use :O when saying it's not that hard) saying I should look on facebook or go outside and try. A few games (like Rocket League) I don't play well with someone then they say I'm the one that sucks when I say that I'm only a decent team player and the other guy wouldn't work with me

I've also recently had IRC interactions where someone came out of the blue to be rude to me when I was talking alongside everyone and I didn't even say anything much.

I have no leads or ideas.

Again, it's not so bad but when I have no foundation where I can say "Fuck you" and go to my own personal friend(s) that like me and would back me up
>>
smile more.
>>
>>18087807
Anon, you sound exactly like one of my friends, except that he has friends.
He asks me "How do I talk to girls?" and often complains about people not wanting to interact with him or being fake with him for (insert reason).
The conclusion that I've reached from my personal experience of living in this planet is that people are superficial as fuck and always have ulterior motives.
If you can't draw peoples attention, positively btw, then they won't want anything to do with you.
My friend for example looks like a NEET who spouts autistic shit from time to time so people won't really want anything to do with him.
Improving yourself might work. Then again the problem might not be you but the people that you're trying to befriend, can't really judge without context...
>>
Join the military or something? Group of men and women with the same end goal. Plus money?
>>
>>18087882
Done

>>18087929
Im not blaming anyone. I know everyone is different. Which is why I outside of no time. Friends usually grow up together and become like each other. It's never a one sided ordeal with why two people don't interact. I take care of my appearance

>>18087935
Diabetic

Thank you for your replies
>>
I'm so sorry, this is really hard. But I promise, it's fixable. You're young, you're capable, and you're making efforts. Good luck will come your way. To speed that process up a bit I would suggest finding a class on something that really interests you, it's a good way to find like-minded people reaching out just like you. That common interest will be a conversation starter right away, no effort needed. As far as work goes, ASK QUESTIONS. People love to talk about themselves, and it's a great way to peak their interest. If you have any old friends you haven't spoken to in a while, call them up, rekindle old friendship flames. Join a dating website, be yourself. Someone is out there, I guarantee it. Just don't give up, you've got so much time, so many possibilities. Life gets tough but it pays off. You've got this.
>>
>>18088169
>>18088169
Thanks for your words. I'm not really that young too many people stick to their circle and have work and girls to worry about. I've done a LOT of meetups and I've seen people paired together and I've interacted, they seem to enjoy my company. I DO ask questions and make it about them but at the end of the day no one wants to be around me.

Also I'm not interested in dating
>>
People are overrated

The longer you know someone the less you'll like them.

Also nobody likes needy fucks
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.